4 job matcher din søgning
PPC Denmark, Præstø
PPC is the global leader in connective technology. PPC's award-winning connectors, cables and accessories are used by cable systems, satellite networks and wireless businesses around the world.
The Supply Chain and Planner Assistant is responsible for assisting the Production Manager in planning procurement and supply chain tasks. The purpose of this role is to support both functions and increase the overall planning and supply chain performance in the business segment.
Principle job accountabilities:
- Based on the overall plan, create the production plan in SAP
- Follow up on the production plan execution and communicate closely with the CSR team
Do you know your way around IBM InfoSphere Optim? Do you know how to configure, integrate and automate it using mainly Java code? Do you want to use your knowledge to teach and support development teams across agile release trains? And do you want to work in a team where your opinion matters and your expertise is used on a daily basis? If so, read on.
You will work in an agile team with developers, architects, tool specialists, test specialists, and analysts. You will work closely with our existing tools specialists – especially those on Optim, but also those on IBM Infosphere Information Governance Catalog (IGC) and Information Analyzer (IA).
Some example of tasks could be, but is not limited to:
- Integrate Optim with e.g. IGC, to support automated workflows
- Create consistent subsetted and masked data sets across data sources, such as db2, Oracle, SQL Server and Netezza
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you looking for a role where you enable our employees to grow, making sure we supply our business with the right competences and skills?
We are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist to join our Learning & Development team here in Scandinavia. The role is based in Denmark with the responsibility for the L&D process in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, but with a strong link to our European Learning and Development function.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Working closely with various stakeholders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their teams, business area and training requirements
- Be able to identify the appropriate channel and approach that delivers the required process and/or behaviour change, be able to use a blended learning approach that meets the needs of a range of levels and learner-styles
Vi søger en dygtig, erfaren autolakerer, der er kvalitetsbevidst og omhyggelig.
TODO OVERFLADETEKNIK A/S, Kalundborg