7 job matcher din søgning
PPC Denmark, Præstø
PPC is the global leader in connective technology. PPC's award-winning connectors, cables and accessories are used by cable systems, satellite networks and wireless businesses around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager (m/f/d) to join the management team of our Præstø plant and to manage the CNC machine shop, assembly and warehouse. If you demonstrate a practical approach with a high degree of visibility in the departments and a hands-on management style you are the right candidate.
- Ensuring the planned execution of our highly flexible production, including the preparation of plans in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Management of the CNC machine shop, assembly, shipping, inventory and planning including disciplinary responsibility for the associated personnel
Primary job description:
- When the client’s erection team has finalized the erection of the scrubber, a united team consisting of mechanical, electrical and automation supervisor will arrive on the port and test and calibrate all electrical signals.
- The test includes regular motors, VFD’s, all IO-signals and field equipment’s supplied by our client (European). Typical 200-300 signals (input/output, analog/digital). Temperatures, sensors, valves, gates etc.
Do you have a marine background, and would you like to join one of the world’s leading classification societies?
This is your chance to extend your knowledge along with a team of experts that provide the maritime industry with technical, regulatory and statutory services related to all aspects of ship operations.
The job primarily consists of surveys and audits of ships in service, new constructions and manufacturers of materials and equipment.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Nakskov
Do you have an educational background in quality or engineering? Do you have experience working with quality in a technology or manufacturing environment? Are you equipped to raise the quality standards even higher at our factory in Nakskov?
You will be part of the Quality team located in Nakskov, where you will be responsible for managing non-conformities and conducting audits. As Quality Engineer, it will be your job to develop and maintain quality dashboards and data analyses. At the site in Nakskov, you are expected to proactively implement quality awareness tools and conduct training.
Join us, if you want to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Roskilde
The Department of Wind Energy in the Technical University of Denmark (DTU Wind Energy) is seeking a PhD for the Integration and Planning Section (INP).
DTU Wind Energy is a mission driven university department with a vision to be the preferred university partner for the global wind energy sector. The department creates value for society through integration of research with education, innovation and research-based consultancy within key fields central to the development and use of wind energy.
Our research is function oriented in the sense that we direct the research towards issues that are relevant for industrial development and applications, and we work in projects with system integration, control concepts for wind turbines, wind power plants, electrical components, grid connection and large-scale wind energy penetration.
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you looking for a role where you enable our employees to grow, making sure we supply our business with the right competences and skills?
We are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist to join our Learning & Development team here in Scandinavia. The role is based in Denmark with the responsibility for the L&D process in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, but with a strong link to our European Learning and Development function.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Working closely with various stakeholders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their teams, business area and training requirements
- Be able to identify the appropriate channel and approach that delivers the required process and/or behaviour change, be able to use a blended learning approach that meets the needs of a range of levels and learner-styles
Vi søger en dygtig, erfaren autolakerer, der er kvalitetsbevidst og omhyggelig.
TODO OVERFLADETEKNIK A/S, Kalundborg