4 job matcher din søgning
Cook Medical, Bjæverskov
We are looking for a dynamic, team player who can ensure that Cook Biotech Europe (CBE) is in regulatory compliance as a European Authorized Representative for our USA-manufactured biomaterials for tissue regeneration. This person will be responsible for establishing the CBE Quality Management System (QMS) and performing audits of CBE’s distributors in Europe to ensure compliance.
- Will be overall responsible for quality and regulatory tasks
- Ensure that conformity of the devices is appropriately checked, in accordance with the quality management system under which the devices are manufactured, before a device is released
- Ensure the reporting obligations referred to in Articles 87 to 91 of the EU MDR are fulfilled
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you looking for a role where you enable our employees to grow, making sure we supply our business with the right competences and skills?
We are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist to join our Learning & Development team here in Scandinavia. The role is based in Denmark with the responsibility for the L&D process in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, but with a strong link to our European Learning and Development function.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Working closely with various stakeholders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their teams, business area and training requirements
- Be able to identify the appropriate channel and approach that delivers the required process and/or behaviour change, be able to use a blended learning approach that meets the needs of a range of levels and learner-styles
Vi søger en dygtig, erfaren autolakerer, der er kvalitetsbevidst og omhyggelig.
TODO OVERFLADETEKNIK A/S, Kalundborg
Are you driven by teamwork and cross functional collaboration to solve challenging business tasks?
Novo Nordisk A/S, Kalundborg