5 job matcher din søgning
As the Technical Project Manager for Proof of Values (POVs), you will incorporate a combination of project execution and oversight, customer engagement, data analysis, internal team coordination, and requirements definition. You will accurately scope and define success criteria for POVs; setting objectives and goals to break down work into process steps in order to meet or exceed agreed upon success criteria. You will develop schedules and task/people assignments, and you can anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks.
- Manage multiple engagements/customers in a fast-paced work environment
- Provide a world-class customer experience, consistently engaging them to identify how project44 can be a better partner
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure on time, on target, POVs that drive conversion to production implementations and contracts.
As an Area Sales Support you are responsible for supporting and building the internal regional sales for Alfa-Laval Marine Boiler Repair business across our global markets. Your sales support performance is enhanced through true business acumen, where you use your technical marine background to perform best-in-class sales support to your colleagues and customers.
As well as your technical support function, you will have a proactive sales role, where you utilize your commercial mindset and your technical marine background to accelerate sales in your markets in a supporting way. Sales is also reached by creating competitive quotations, based on market feedback about the scope of repair needed to be solved. Besides sales, sales support, scoping & quoting, you will in the everyday be included in a wide span of tasks ranging from, planning, estimation, project handover, documentation.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
For our Process Engineering department in Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy we are looking for a motivated Team Assistant. You will be supporting a global team of Process and Quality Engineers working on developing new and optimizing existing processes within wind turbine manufacturing.
As a team assistant you will schedule appointments and meetings and write respective minutes and protocols and coordinate and establish all travel arrangements and reconcile travel and expense reports as well as assist in preparing annual budgets and complete analysis of monthly budget activity
It is also an important part of your role to:
- Answer, screen and place phone calls and manage in- and outbound correspondence
- Coordinate department purchases and purchase orders
- Monitor information flow, including maintaining paper and electronic files
MAN Energy Solutions, Holeby or Frederikshavn
In the Retrofit & Upgrade and Service Agreement department, we support our customers and their business by entering into partnerships to help our customers gain the full potential of their MAN products.
As Project Coordinator, your main focus is:
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding tenders and orders in the Retrofit & Upgrade and Service Agreements department and creating tenders and orders in SAP. Follow-up on customer requests both directly and via agents/local offices
- Processing ad hoc cases – this includes common mailbox handling, follow-up on tenders, sales follow-up and work flows
- Daily correspondence with customers, local offices/workshops, agents and inside the Sales Team and organisation in general
Gabriel A/S, Aalborg
You will have a central position in the DesignMaster team, Gabriel's department for design and product development. Here we design the upholstery materials, upholstery solutions and furniture components of the future, focusing on users’ needs, behaviour and wishes. The design and development tasks cover everything from ideas to the final product and as part of a competent project team, you will work closely together with our internal and external customers and suppliers.
Your primary areas of responsibility will be:
- Fabric and upholstery design
- Trend and user analysis
- Concept and product development