5 job matcher din søgning
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
For our Casting Team in the Process Engineering department at Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, we are looking for a committed and motivated Technical Writer. You will be part of a global team of specialists including Process Engineers, Quality Engineers, Case Leads and Technical Writers, who take care of the casting process within the global manufacturing of offshore blades.
Travel days per year – 5-15 days.
What are my responsibilities?
- Creating and maintaining shop floor documentation, P-FMEA’s and RA’s in collaboration with relevant global and local engineering functions.
- Translating documents from English to Danish and vice versa.
- Performing quality review of documents created/updated by colleagues (editing, proofreading and compliance check).
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Do you want to be a part of a company known to be a fast paced global leader in serving science? Are you passionate about making a difference and providing professional service for high-tech equipment?
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a global company dedicated to improving the human condition and advancing research in industry. Our systems and value-added services enable our customers to conduct cutting-edge scientific research and develop Nobel Prize winning techniques.
The new sulphur emission regulations starting January 1st 2020 are causing an increased activity within our service unit as some shipowners may need to upgrade their boiler plant to meet the new requirements.
Therefore, we are looking for a new colleague in our International Marine Service department situated in our Boiler Service organisation, who can ensure our +50 International Service Engineers (ISE) are sufficiently trained for the new solutions.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Responsible for the technical competency levels in International Marine Service in close cooperation with the Global Service Operation Manager
- Understand the different competencies required for the new solutions and convert understandings into actions
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Brande eller Aalborg
Do you want to design, develop and deliver big scale production equipment?
Your key responsibility will be to define, design, develop and implement equipment for new production plants and new production lines. You will work closely with internal departments such as Production and Process Engineering, Technology, Procurement and Quality as well as external suppliers around the world.
Striving to deliver equipment according to the agreed expectations your tasks includes:
- Design, develop, test and implement lifting equipment, platforms, machines, assisting equipment and tools following our standards and guidelines.
- Ensuring high performance of new equipment with a focus on safety, quality and cost.
- Developing 3D design, 2D drawing and technical specifications.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Arcon-Sunmark A/S in Skørping
Are you able to drive and develop the projects of complex renewable energy solutions and lead an international project organization
As CPO at Arcon-Sunmark A/S you refer to CEO and have the overall responsibility of the full project portfolio. Due to international growth and scaling of projects, the project organization is becoming still more vital to the organization and the CPO will be part of the management team consisting of CEO, CSO and CFO.
The CPO will ensure a high and uniform quality of the projects in progress, focusing on timely and on-budget management as well as continuous optimization of the approved processes. This includes securing optimal cross functional collaboration with the rest of the organization.