4 job matcher din søgning
Project44, Nørresundby or Copenhagen
Your demonstrated experience as a Solution Delivery Leader or Engagement Manager, working at the enterprise level to deliver multiple moderate to complex solutions, will enable you to successfully drive the delivery team and monitor project quality, risk and performance for all p44 implementations. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of the projects, ensure that the project remains on time, within budget and meets the customer expectation.
Because you already have experience integrating implementing enterprise software systems and are proficient with SaaS or ERP or supply chain management (SCM) systems, you will be able to start performing on day one. Your love for multi-tasking will prove useful as you will be responsible for proactively managing customer relationships, project plans and leading the implementations for multiple projects at a time.
As the Technical Account Manager for Proof of Values (POVs), you will incorporate a combination of project execution and oversight, customer engagement, data analysis, internal team coordination, and requirements definition. You will accurately scope and define success criteria for POVs; setting objectives and goals to break down work into process steps in order to meet or exceed agreed upon success criteria. You will develop schedules and task/people assignments, and you can anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks.
- Manage multiple engagements/customers in a fast-paced work environment
- Provide a world-class customer experience, consistently engaging them to identify how project44 can be a better partner
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure on time, on target, POVs that drive conversion to production implementations and contracts.
LOGSTOR A/S, Løgstør
At LOGSTOR our business is growing. To support the growth and to add more focus to project execution we are searching for a new colleague for our Central Project Office (CPO). Our CPO runs large and complex District Energy projects on our European markets.
As our new Project Coordinator your primary task will be to support our two Project Managers in executing projects professionally and with high level of quality.
- Project management coordination and support
- Documentation, issue management, calculations and presentations
- Liaison between sales and operations
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Brande eller Aalborg
Do you want to design, develop and deliver big scale production equipment?
Your key responsibility will be to define, design, develop and implement equipment for new production plants and new production lines. You will work closely with internal departments such as Production and Process Engineering, Technology, Procurement and Quality as well as external suppliers around the world.
Striving to deliver equipment according to the agreed expectations your tasks includes:
- Design, develop, test and implement lifting equipment, platforms, machines, assisting equipment and tools following our standards and guidelines.
- Ensuring high performance of new equipment with a focus on safety, quality and cost.
- Developing 3D design, 2D drawing and technical specifications.