3 job matcher din søgning
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Aalborg
We are recruiting for an ambitious Purchaser with technical background and optimization focus.
You will be responsible for the daily purchasing of your own component group for materials used in our factory. You will report to the Site Manager, Global Supplier Management.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Daily purchasing of own components group.
- Follow up on order confirmations, late delivers and invoice control.
- Take part in projects both internally and externally.
project44 is revolutionizing the freight and logistics industry by applying cutting edge technologies to automate the entire lifecycle of freight shipments including quoting, scheduling, and real-time visibility.
We are looking for a Carrier Onboarding Coordinator to help build out our network of carriers! You will be a sales-person, a carrier expert, and an efficient operator. You will be tasked with growing and scaling the carrier network.
- Champion carrier/capacity provider/vendor entry to the project44 network by creating and owning process, managing internal and external stakeholders, while driving increased value to internal technologies
- Aggressively grow the project44 carrier network with a strong focus on truckload carriers
- Drive carriers/capacity providers/vendors to meet timelines, reporting and/or escalating risks to project leadership
Would you like to work in an international environment, where you get to touch upon all functions taking part in our logistics processes?
You will become a part of our Administration & Logistics department in Mariager, Denmark. FLSmidth in Mariager is responsible for systems for gas analysis within the global cement and minerals industry, and in our department, we are 7 colleagues who handle everything within inventory, production planning, purchasing and following up on equipment deliveries for our customers.
- Support colleagues regarding all export matters. This also entails support on the general export rules for certificates, documents, L/C etc. for countries around the world.
- Carry out export control, which is an essential part of our work day.
- Handle contracts for projects as well as handle time schedules in collaboration with the Sales and the Project department.