7 job matcher din søgning
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
The main commodities included in the Capex Plant scope and which you will be handling as a Global Capex Plant Senior Buyer are: Blade production tooling, machine center solutions, automatic assembly lines, robotic solutions, lifting equipment, paint cells, heat treatment installations, welded and machined tools, storage systems and any other equipment/services which might be subcontracted.
For all of them, and for all different vendors assigned to the buyer, you will:
- Tender processes management (RFQs, E-Auctions, Negotiation and Awarding Proposals)
- Promote cost reduction actions based on the targets set for required services
- Execute procurement strategies to ensure the best market trends for the commodities included in the scope in terms of health and safety, performance, quality and cost
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus or Aalborg
Would you like to become a part of a competent team working with electrical design and engineering? Does it motivate you to bring your electrical skills into play making a significant difference to our customers worldwide?
You will have your base at either our Aarhus or Aalborg office and be a part of Product Design & Engineering, which consists of competent colleagues specialising in electricity, mechanics and PLC software. This is a versatile and international job with around 10-20 travel days annually which will give you the opportunity to see the result of your – and your colleagues' – efforts on site. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Maintenance, improvement and development tasks on our electrical systems and parts including; drawings, diagrams, parts lists, and documentation
- Shared responsibility for electrical concepts and systems for our products
- Development of project specific systems
Cobham SATCOM, Pandrup
Are you tech-savvy and thrive in a culture of continuous innovation, rapid change and evolution? Then this could be the right career step for you.
Cobham SATCOM is looking for an Embedded SW Developer/SW Architect with a passion for software development and architecture to join its radio & iridium products development team. In this exciting role, you will develop safety critical software and architecture for future products. You will be collaborating with hardware and software development engineers to define system architecture.
As an Embedded SW Developer/SW Architect your main responsibilities will involve:
- Designing, developing, implementing, testing and verifying software that is part of embedded systems for radio products.
- Using Linux to create systems interconnected in networks.
- Utilizing modern SW methodologies and technologies for protocols, applications, systems and user interfaces.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
For our Casting Team in the Process Engineering department at Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, we are looking for a committed and motivated Technical Writer. You will be part of a global team of specialists including Process Engineers, Quality Engineers, Case Leads and Technical Writers, who take care of the casting process within the global manufacturing of offshore blades.
Travel days per year – 5-15 days.
What are my responsibilities?
- Creating and maintaining shop floor documentation, P-FMEA’s and RA’s in collaboration with relevant global and local engineering functions.
- Translating documents from English to Danish and vice versa.
- Performing quality review of documents created/updated by colleagues (editing, proofreading and compliance check).
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Do you want to be a part of a company known to be a fast paced global leader in serving science? Are you passionate about making a difference and providing professional service for high-tech equipment?
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a global company dedicated to improving the human condition and advancing research in industry. Our systems and value-added services enable our customers to conduct cutting-edge scientific research and develop Nobel Prize winning techniques.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Arcon-Sunmark A/S in Skørping
Are you able to drive and develop the projects of complex renewable energy solutions and lead an international project organization
As CPO at Arcon-Sunmark A/S you refer to CEO and have the overall responsibility of the full project portfolio. Due to international growth and scaling of projects, the project organization is becoming still more vital to the organization and the CPO will be part of the management team consisting of CEO, CSO and CFO.
The CPO will ensure a high and uniform quality of the projects in progress, focusing on timely and on-budget management as well as continuous optimization of the approved processes. This includes securing optimal cross functional collaboration with the rest of the organization.