9 job matcher din søgning
Are you ready to be a representative for a brand that is well known in the automotive industry for quality and extraordinary service?
If you have sales experience and are fluent in both Danish and English, you might be the newest member of the DENSO family.
- You will receive all the training you need to understand our products and the after-sales market
- We provide you with all the necessary equipment – including a leased car
- We offer both a well-payed commission as well as several bonus opportunities
As our new Sales Executive, it will be your responsibility to reach out to potential customers in Denmark, Finland and Iceland. Your target group will be any form of distributers or wholesalers who deal with auto repair shops.
Are you passionate about sales, and do you enjoy both supporting, working in a team and individually? Then you are the one we are looking for.
- Generating leads and turning them into opportunities for sales
- Contacting potential customers via telephone, email and face to face
- Working with KPI’s and revenue targets as set by the sales director
Diverse sales tasks in a future-oriented industry, all advantages of an international and market leading organization, which is one of the leading international service providers for recycling, service and water with modern structures, outstanding development opportunities – and the chance to actively shape growth.
Riantics A/S, Arden
We’re looking for a creative, commercial mastermind, who’ll deep-dive into our product portfolio and re-surface with brilliant ideas and concepts that will immediately capture the interest of our target audience.
You will become part of our Sales & Marketing Department and be responsible for conducting market researches to identify new opportunities and analyzing consumer behavior data e.g. web traffic and rankings. You will monitor market trends and threats to keep Riantics’ products in a leadership position and generate reports on marketing and sales metrics.
Areas of responsibility and key assignments will, among others, be:
- Identify new market opportunities and actively contact and establish new customer relations
- Conduct market researches and sales pipeline analysis and deliver regular sales forecasting reports
- In collaboration with our Director Sales, develop marketing strategies to create and increase brand awareness
(Home-based with substantial travel throughout Denmark)
This role is an exciting opportunity for you to join the team at Dematic, helping to define and shape the future of materials handling solutions covering the Nordics region. We are experiencing double-digit growth and we are now looking to add to this team with a passionate salesperson at the top of their game looking to join a business with passion and energy to help to realise our business potential.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and passionate Sales Manager to drive help us realise our growth potential covering the Nordics region. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who can take this fantastic new product to market with the enthusiasm and ambition it deserves. The ideal candidate will not only generate leads but also close the sale.
- Direct and personal support and advice for our customers, farmers of poultry
- Expansion of the customer base by new customer acquisition
- Communication and reporting to the headquarter, Germany-Meppen
Your job is in external sales, you are self-responsible for your tasks and goals, you will get the equipment for your home office and a car for the daily journeys to the customers/farmers.
- Varied career opportunities and space for co-creation and development
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Fair and performance-based pay
This position is responsible for leading and driving direct sales in the Nordics (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland) & Estonia and could be extended to other countries. Sales activity relates to account management and identify new opportunities within the region. It is expected that this position will work with other commercial departments to support technical and sales inquiries, tradeshows, technical training workshops, clinical workshops, transplant symposiums, and overall business development for Transplant Diagnostics (TDX).
Furthermore, this position will assist to collect, analyze, and research scientific publications in transplantation to identify new and essential educational opportunities in the region. It is expected that this position will manage, develop, and maintain good and productive relationships with members of the HLA and Transplantation Community including the global trade societies.
Aquaporin A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
We are looking for highly motivated Account Managers to grow the company’s portfolio of customers. The Account Managers will be responsible for developing and maintaining long term relationships with our customers.
You will be a crucial part of building and growing the sales in Aquaporin A/S, therefore we are looking for Account Managers who thrive in an ambitious environment and are eager to bring some of the most advanced technology within water purification to the market.
- Responsible for building and developing accounts and being the face of the company
- Achieving high sales targets and goals while motivating the team to do the same
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts
Trackunit A/S, Aalborg
You will be joining a strong global team of 30 people in Customer Care. The Sales Support Team is responsible for handling customer requests over phone and e-mail regarding a broad variety of tasks such as service related issues, subscription support and product changes. The main focus however will be on correct and timely invoicing and supporting our global Sales team with the highest level of professionality.
Our key focus is providing a seamless and customer focused experience through empowered employees able to solve any problems and relaying vital knowledge to our Engineering and Product Management teams. Another key area is collaborating and continuously improving processes and tools across a small and flexible yet global organization adapting our standards to customer’s needs.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of a client
Technical solutions – Strategic accounts – Business development
For a newly defined role we are looking for a Key Account Manager to spearhead the sales of a strategically important range of products. You report to the Sales Director and will be a member of a very skilled and professional Sales team.
Your job is to develop a portfolio of important customers as well as identify new business opportunities. The job offers a variation of:
- sales meetings to strengthen relations
- visits to segment-related trade fairs
- design of solutions and formulation of the related proposals