8 job matcher din søgning
We’re looking for an outgoing Application Engineer to join our Exhaust and Combustion Sales department in Aalborg. So, what are you going to do today?
As our new Application Engineer, you will report to the department manager and become part of a team with skilled and experienced colleagues. In this role you will collaborate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders in order to realize our sales (e.g. customers, operations, sales companies, product center, engineering).
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare quotations and technical specifications
- Prepare or lead preparation of necessary project documentation as a base for a proper handover to order execution
- Estimate costs, time, and technical requirements of modifying (deviation list), configuring and installing the products
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
The main commodities included in the Capex Plant scope and which you will be handling as a Global Capex Plant Senior Buyer are: Blade production tooling, machine center solutions, automatic assembly lines, robotic solutions, lifting equipment, paint cells, heat treatment installations, welded and machined tools, storage systems and any other equipment/services which might be subcontracted.
For all of them, and for all different vendors assigned to the buyer, you will:
- Tender processes management (RFQs, E-Auctions, Negotiation and Awarding Proposals)
- Promote cost reduction actions based on the targets set for required services
- Execute procurement strategies to ensure the best market trends for the commodities included in the scope in terms of health and safety, performance, quality and cost
Jysk Rekruttering, recruiting on behalf of DESMI Ocean Guard A/S in Nørresundby
Are you the experienced PLC & Automation Engineer who surely finds the best solution?
Do you want to use and share your technical knowledge to create the best solutions for our customers? Do you want to make a difference in terms of environmental protection of the oceans?
We need an ambitious and energetic Automation Manager, who can develop our team of technicians, PLC solutions as well as quality assurance and technical documentation for our ballast water management systems onboard ships.
Jysk Rekruttering recruiting on behalf of DESMI Ocean Guard A/S in Nørresundby
Are you the PLC programmer who surely finds the best solution and likes troubleshooting?
Do you want to use and share your technical knowledge to create the best solutions for our customers?
Do you want to make a difference in terms of environmental protection of the oceans?
We are experiencing significant growth and we therefore want to expand our technical department with an ambitious and energetic PLC & Automation Engineer, who can develop PLC solutions as well as electrical documentation for the production and installation of our ballast water management systems onboard ships.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus or Aalborg
Would you like to become a part of a competent team working with electrical design and engineering? Does it motivate you to bring your electrical skills into play making a significant difference to our customers worldwide?
You will have your base at either our Aarhus or Aalborg office and be a part of Product Design & Engineering, which consists of competent colleagues specialising in electricity, mechanics and PLC software. This is a versatile and international job with around 10-20 travel days annually which will give you the opportunity to see the result of your – and your colleagues' – efforts on site. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Maintenance, improvement and development tasks on our electrical systems and parts including; drawings, diagrams, parts lists, and documentation
- Shared responsibility for electrical concepts and systems for our products
- Development of project specific systems
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
For our Casting Team in the Process Engineering department at Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, we are looking for a committed and motivated Technical Writer. You will be part of a global team of specialists including Process Engineers, Quality Engineers, Case Leads and Technical Writers, who take care of the casting process within the global manufacturing of offshore blades.
Travel days per year – 5-15 days.
What are my responsibilities?
- Creating and maintaining shop floor documentation, P-FMEA’s and RA’s in collaboration with relevant global and local engineering functions.
- Translating documents from English to Danish and vice versa.
- Performing quality review of documents created/updated by colleagues (editing, proofreading and compliance check).
Primary job description:
- When the client’s erection team has finalized the erection of the scrubber, a united team consisting of mechanical, electrical and automation supervisor will arrive on the port and test and calibrate all electrical signals.
- The test includes regular motors, VFD’s, all IO-signals and field equipment’s supplied by our client (European). Typical 200-300 signals (input/output, analog/digital). Temperatures, sensors, valves, gates etc.
Semco Maritime A/S, Ballerup, Esbjerg or Aalborg
Semco Maritime now offers you the opportunity to use your unique knowledge of high-voltage engineering and provide our customers with excellent technical solutions.
You will join a great team of highly experienced and skilled power engineers and will be involved in offshore substations for wind farms, onshore substations and distribution/transmission projects.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- You will be responsible for the installation, construction and commissioning of high-voltage and medium-voltage systems, onshore and offshore.
- You will supervise entire installations.
- You will handle contracts with skilled workers.