24 job matcher din søgning
Do you have the endurance, drive and focus to land complex turnkey and O&M projects?
As Sales Manager you will be a part of our Hybrid Energy Systems function referring to the General Manager. Our projects are complex, so we are looking for someone who can conduct ongoing negotiations and oversee tendering processes that could extend several years – both in French and English-speaking parts of the world.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Promoting BWSC, expanding our network and maintaining relations with current customers and partners.
- Identifying potential leads and developing a portfolio of project opportunities.
- Preparing offers and cultivating supplier relations.
We offer an exciting position with professional challenges. Salary according to qualifications.
IMC Business Consulting A/S recruiting on behalf of Brüel & Kjær Vibro in Nærum
Do you come from a solid career track in a different technical field and would like to try something new by taking on a position in project management? Or are you a young professional with a very high level of technical skills and outstanding academic results seeking you first big challenge?
With the objective to support and develop these activities Brüel & Kjær Vibro is seeking a Project Coordinator to join the team in Nærum, north of Copenhagen.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Documentation of the handover of projects from Sales
- Coordinate project flow with relevant Team members and customer
- Assist in installing and commissioning of hardware & software
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As HR Project Coordinator, you will cooperate closely with HR Development Specialists, HR Business Partners, and Rewards & Mobility Specialists. Your focus will be to support and coordinate projects and initiatives regarding people engagement and well-being.
You will have a variety of administrative tasks reporting as well as arranging leadership development sessions and coordinating virtual invitations/sessions. Possibly also small scale project management.
- Support and coordinate development activities such as our people engagement, well-being and leadership and people development initiatives.
- Ensure materials are relevant, engaging and ready for the various initiatives you are involved in.
- Follow up on actions and activities as for example workshops in connection with our engagement & well-being surveys.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
For the position of Strategy Director we are looking to hire a strong strategist who can drive the development and implementation of organic and inorganic strategic initiatives. You will be responsible for driving company-wide and critical strategic projects as well as driving the coordination across our strategic priorities.
As Strategy Director your key focus and related responsibility will be to:
- Drive strategy development and implementation including:
- Drive impact assessment on Maersk Drilling based on strategic analyses of market and industry positioning, hereunder assessing our competitors and strategic risks, and thereby ensuring a strong decision base for the executive management and board of the company
- Support executive management in undertaking business analysis, identifying key issues, problem-solving and developing recommendations
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building new mobility solutions to fit this future.
You will join our Operations Team. When deploying, you will be on location and carry out the technical preparations (mapping) for the specific route for our autonomous shuttles.
What does a Deployment Specialist do?
- New projects: Technical preparations on site (mapping, installation of navigation equipment etc.) and practical preparations at home (preparation of paperwork, application documents, coordination with manufacturers etc.).
- Existing projects: Technical debugging, re-mapping and troubleshooting with 1st to 3rd line support from the manufacturers.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building the mobility solutions of the future.
Your desk will be in our Copenhagen office, most of your days will be very varied, and yet, you have a great opportunity in planning your tasks and deadlines.
You will take ownership of the operational details of 1-3 projects, communicating with external/internal stakeholders to address the ever-changing challenges popping up, plan and execute events around Europe. In addition, you will work on Standard Operating Procedures, Maintenance Planning, KPI definitions and training/education.
We offer an opportunity to have an important role in a start-up transforming mobility across Europe.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
Before we are able to operate we have a planning job. Now you come into the picture. Our planning team right now consists of three fantastic people. Together with them you will do everything needed to get our projects ready to operation.
One day you will be flying with drones and work in the drone work group creating the framework for this field. The next day you will be talking to project partners and authorities to get the permission to get our vehicles in operation.
What does a Planning Coordinator do?
- Practical planning of projects from A-Z. And yes, you will be responsible for deadlines
- Project definition and framework in corporation with Business Development
- Corporations with authorities (application, requirements etc.)
Novo Nordisk A/S, Hillerød
We are looking for two ambitious Project Managers with an agile way of working to drive Digital & Analytics Projects.
Do you want to be at the forefront of developing the future production of Novo Nordisk? Are you passionate about utilizing data for process improvement, and are you the skilled and determined project manager that can create lasting and groundbreaking results? Then this is your call for action!
Your main area of responsibility will be to drive digital & analytics projects across the site. As part of this you will build the project strategy, scope projects, and developing and implementing solutions. All of this you will do in collaboration with your project team of skilled data scientists and data engineers and the local business departments who will own and use the solutions to improve performance.
You main responsibility is to drive introductions of new products in Production and Supply Chain, acting as primary point of contact towards R&D. You will drive enhanced customer satisfaction by optimizing production flows, quality and cost across FOSS global value chain when introducing new products.
A real hands-on mentality will be required to manage new product introductions in production & supply chain. You coordinate activities, optimize processes, document flows and implement manufacturing solutions balancing service, cost and quality.
In the earlier stages of the development process, you evaluate the new product and processes outlining the future production strategy for the new solution.
You evaluate the product & process design assessing produceability through the product lifecycle and development process. Off course by pulling on the knowledge and coordinating the work that must be done in your own function.
The energy industry is undergoing rapid changes, and BWSC is committed to being at the forefront. We build world-class power plants for our select markets around the globe. So if you are an experienced civil/structural engineer who has strong project management skills, we would like to hear from you.
A typical day at the office could include the following:
- Developing new projects with other in-house disciplines – and steering current projects toward completion.
- Ensuring that civil and structural engineering design is on time and budget and meets specifications.
- Preparing proposal material, contract documents and evaluating bids from consultants.
Do you excel at visualising complex construction projects, all the while taking cost and time management into consideration? Do you obtain professional satisfaction from refining the building process? And do you want to help deliver world-class, sustainable energy solutions for millions of people around the world?
The chosen candidate will join our global EPC construction projects and refer to the departmental manager of M&E Construction.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Defining and maintaining erection concepts.
- Assisting in the detailed planning of erection in coordination with planning, engineering and construction sites.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
Would you like to play a leading role in developing and driving a large research and innovation portfolio in a unique collaborative network of university and oil and gas industry? Do you have solid oil & gas industrial experience and a strong track record within project or programme management?
You will be part of the Programme Management group, a team of six experienced industry professionals. As responsible for the Centres research portfolio, the team manages the research programmes by overseeing project progress, funding, technical relevance and by facilitating collaboration across disciplines and between research institutions.
As Programme Manager you will be responsible for the following key elements:
- Leading one or more research programmes
- Definition of new research programmes
- Work with industrial partners to maintain line of sight to industrial applicability
SiccaDania A/S, Birkerød
The evaporation department is responsible for Siccadania’s evaporation activities worldwide. The project engineer will participate in execution of projects and on technical support to our colleagues in local sales and engineering offices around the world.
The project engineer will be technical responsible for parts of the project or the whole project, depending upon the size of the project.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Creating project planning.
- Communication with customers, suppliers and internal contacts.
- Calculating and defining the items (pumps, valves, fans, workshop components) that is needed for the process.
- Creating and designing P&ID’s.
Qiagen Gmbh, Aarhus
This is a unique opportunity to join the QIAGEN Bioinformatics team responsible for commercialising QIAGEN's bioinformatics products.
This is a QIAGEN Aarhus or field-based (home office) role, ideally located in Denmark or Scandinavia, although candidates near to the QIAGEN Aarhus office preferred. Candidates should be prepared to experience periods of up to 60% travel, although average annual levels will be less.
- Engage in scientific discussions with customers and cultivate relationships.
- Train and support new customers.
- Analyse and interpret large molecular datasets such as DNA-Seq, RNA-Seq, microarray and proteomics data for clinical and basic research purposes.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Smith & Nephew in Hørsholm
Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge? Join our skilled Nordic Tender Team and contribute to growing our Nordic business with market leading products.
In this role, you will have the responsibility for continuously develop, support and execute successful local/Nordic tender management and processes throughout the tender phases “Pre”-“During”-“Post” – in close collaboration with local/Nordic key stakeholders. The role works across our 4 franchises SportsMed, Advanced Wound Management, Recon and Trauma.
It is your responsibility to take ownership and run a successful local/Nordic tender management process and you will be key in supporting the development of strategic and analytical planning and execution throughout the tender phases.
Primary job description:
- When the client’s erection team has finalized the erection of the scrubber, a united team consisting of mechanical, electrical and automation supervisor will arrive on the port and test and calibrate all electrical signals.
- The test includes regular motors, VFD’s, all IO-signals and field equipment’s supplied by our client (European). Typical 200-300 signals (input/output, analog/digital). Temperatures, sensors, valves, gates etc.
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
This role will report into the Director of R&D Mobile Antennas and will be responsible for leading a project team of highly skilled and dedicated engineers across both electrical and mechanical hardware and software disciplines.
We are currently developing a new generation of stabilized satellite antennas pushing the boundaries of technical performance at an optimal cost point. This entails both the technology platform, but also the following product projects.
As a Project Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Deliver project to agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
- Direct motivate and provide leadership for the project team.
- Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
The Bacterial Synthetic Biology section at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability is seeking a dedicated project manager to bring new therapeutic modalities based on microbiome engineering to the clinic.
The overall project is focused on the using synthetic biology to engineer microbes and microbiomes for therapeutic purposes.
The responsibilities of the position will include:
- Coordination of all program related activities
- Solicit input from relevant functions in project and ensure progress
- Keep up to date and follow up on detailed Gantt charts and activity lists
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have a passion for Projects and Change Management? And do you want to be part of Maersk Drillings journey in providing world class customer services on a global scale?
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Lead and manage the implementation of a new HRIT system, including system selection, project planning and testing in coordination with our Business Improvement team
- Oversee the project and manage priorities, including assigning tasks, resolving issues/roadblocks and handling deployment/support activities
- Optimize the current HRIT processes to meet workforce requirements crafting opportunities for automation, and reduction of manual processes to help drive accuracy and standardization
Are you motivated by new business opportunities and bringing world class solutions to market? Do you have a commercial background with a strong business mindset combined with a technical flair?
We consider this a unique role, where you’ll have to juggle multiple stakeholders, in a global context and a role where it is expected, that you’re capable of putting a point across forcefully and founded on solid facts, but still manage to be an approachable, friendly and strong team player.
The responsibilities include the following:
- Head of the newly formed team of 11 people called Product Marketing Support
- Be an inspiring people manager with 7 direct reports including a group manager, Product Specialists and Product Marketing coordinators
- Build team competences and develop and motivate individual staff members
- Be accountable for the team role as a link between R&D and global marketing