Indkøb - Lager - Nordsjælland
3 job matcher din søgning
NKT Photonics A/S, Birkerød
As part of the global Procurement Team, you will support the business by organising indirect procurement (e.g. equipment, telephone services, travel, non-specific production items) on and across our sites in line with the global procurement strategy.
This will involve you reviewing and creating frameworks, contract management and implementing and executing this at our sites in co-operation with the local teams. We are currently enjoying a period of rapid growth; whilst also implementing a new ERP system.
Would you like to develope your procurement skills in a global supply chain setup? Do you have an interest in technology and an eagerness to learn?
You will be offered freedom and a great opportunity to work independently, driving strategies within your domain. You will have a close cooperation together with a professional and highly motivated team of category managers within direct- and indirect spend – all aiming for the same goal of creating valuable results in different categories.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Category management by setting the strategic direction across the companies most important categories of technical components used in our industry leading hearing aid and accessories products.
- Contract management and negotiation
- Change management and implementation through the entire organization
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
Do you have the category management toolbox and commercial savviness to drive an indirect procurement category?
You will become a part of Procurement EU, which is responsible for indirect procurement on a global level.
You will dedicate yourself to the non-product-related (NPR) area of procurement where marketing and transportation are among our biggest categories. With the responsibility of securing strong professional relations and collaborations, you will:
- Work as a business partner for your stakeholders to understand their budgets and strategies and develop and execute the commercial strategy for the procurement category
- Function as our account manager for suppliers and partners and facilitate quarterly business review meetings to secure optimal engagement
- Lead our tender processes and negotiate procurement contracts