3 job matcher din søgning
Are you passionate about Customer Relationship Management? Do you love working with data? Are you willing to embark on a transformational journey in a pharma company with an ambitious growth target in the years to come? As our CRM Manager, you will be responsible for data analysis and optimization of the ALK global CRM system.
As Junior Global CRM Data Manager, you will:
- Ensure global alignment of CRM processes, usage and KPIs by working closely with ALK local teams and the super users community.
- Be a story teller: by analyzing CRM data and translating your findings into actionable insights, you will provide sound advice and recommendations that support our business goals
- Ensure data integrity and quality of the ALK global CRM system, including continuous optimization, cleaning and maintenance of the database
Maersk Drilling A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
We are looking for a strong operational data analyst with insight into rig performance, and an individual who is able to drive performance improvements on our rigs.
You will be a part of an exciting transition, where we will be exploring data from multiple data sources to find new ways of optimizing the operational performance. You will also have the opportunity to be a part of identifying the priorities in Operations and participate in driving desired behaviors through our well anchored performance management framework.
- Use your operational knowledge to spar with the team, Rig Teams and Asset Teams on how to improve performance
- Recommend new ways in which MD can use data to solve business problems
- Continuous focus on developing new KPIs that drive the desired performance improvements and refine existing solutions
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As digital learning manager, you will work closely with the Head of Commercial Training who is overall responsible for setting the direction for the training and education strategy of all retail staff. Together, you will form a strong team dedicated to delivering industry-leading, innovative retail training solutions that the world has, probably, never seen before.
As digital learning manager, you will take responsibility for managing and developing our e-learning platforms and related processes. This entails translating new strategies and initiatives, developed by the Head of Commercial Training, into project plans that you execute as well as:
- Implementing and further developing our strategy for digital learning
- Driving and, over time, merging our two learning management systems: BEOCADeMY & BeoCAMPUS