3 job matcher din søgning
As our new Senior Crew Manager you will get an outstanding opportunity to work with one of the industry´s most respected organisations in a central and dynamic role managing 4 crew operators responsible for approx. 20 ships and 500 seafarers.
As Senior Crew Manager your primary function is to manage and develop our seafarers with many different nationalities and to be the most efficient and best performing across the offshore industry.
As manager you lead your team to make sure that planning, decisions and execution of all crew related tasks are done in an efficient and economically viable way within international regulations and the Maersk values.
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Senior Projects Director to be responsible to the Business Unit General Manager for the management of the business Project Portfolio and the PMO Function.
Key responsibilities will be building a capability in project management that will ensure robust project delivery across the business to time, cost and quality. The role includes direct customer contact for both business development and delivery.
As a Senior Projects Director your main responsibilities will involve:
- Management of the project management function through development of people, process and tools in line with the Cobham internal standards.
- Directs the mandatory business Governance Framework for programme and projects portfolio which includes Monthly Project Reviews and Project Gate Reviews.
- Create and manage the portfolio plan and pipeline to ensure alignment with the BU Strategic Plan
Velux A/S, Hørsholm
At the VELUX Sales & Marketing organisation, we want to make a true business impact. You will be responsible for managing large sales and marketing programmes in close collaboration with the programme owners.
The programmes are already underway. It is up to you to ensure their further progression and success, translating the programmes into clearly defined activities and projects and driving them together with the project managers to ensure success.
Acting as a partner and advisor to the programme owner, you will:
- Explore and define business needs and desired results to develop appropriate road maps
- Manage programme activities, budgets, costs and risks with a basis in business strategy
- Ensure we have an optimal programme organisation consisting of project managers and other Sales & Marketing colleagues as well as facilitate global and local support and involvement among internal stakeholders