13 job matcher din søgning
Do you have experience with negotiating complex contracts and developing and implementing supplier contracts and relations? Are you able to handle difficult technical knowledge, while bridging to commercial objectives? And do you want to be part of an ambitious company driven by delivering world-class, sustainable energy solutions? Then you might be the right candidate to become our new Lead Sourcing and Contract Manager.
As Lead Sourcing and Contract Manager you will be commercially responsible for category development. You will lead the end-to-end sourcing process of large and complex turnkey sub-contracts for key equipment for our portfolio of power plant projects.
FORCE Technology, Kgs. Lyngby
Are you keen to lead a team of highly qualified experts? Do you have a strong maritime interest?
The Numerical Team is part of the Department for Hydro and Aerodynamics in the Maritime Industry business unit. It performs all the department’s tasks related to numerical simulation including R&D activities.
As Team Leader you will be responsible for leading the team, to plan activities, allocate resources and secure the right competences, while still participating actively in some of the team’s projects. You will be part of the leadership team within the Business Line. Your key tasks will be:
- Act as client relationship manager and support sales our sales activities
- Daily coordination and planning of the team’s assignments
- Project management as well as “hand-on” consulting together with the team
- Provide input to the department’s strategy regarding numerical services.
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgård
Would you like to set the right standards in Quality Assurance, take responsibility for quality oversight of Manufacturing and support a more lean and simple release flow across Bavarian Nordic? Then a position as Manager for our newly established QA Review and Release team might be the position for you!
The main task for the Review and Release team is to support and improve the daily operational tasks within review of Manufacturing, QC testing, Environmental Monitoring and Raw Material documentation. You will play an important role in defining and implementing a leaner Review and Release flow strategy together with the cross functional stakeholders.
INEOS Oil & Gas Denmark, Virum or Esbjerg
Do you want to be part of our Oil & Gas business and support our front-line operations through the procurement of vital operational logistics services?
Then why not join us as our new Logistics Procurement Manager in the Danish part of INEOS Oil & Gas Scandinavia.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be to
- as a member of a small procurement team, execute the procurement of material logistics services in support of our offshore platforms.
- in close cooperation with the logistics manager, assess the service level requirements of Operations and develop a commercial strategy to most cost effectively meet demand.
- negotiate and subsequently purchase logistics and inspection services as defined by the commercial strategy.
As our new Head of Indirect Procurement, you will be leading and developing the Indirect Procurement area within the Demant Group. Indirect Procurement consist of a team of Category Managers and Procurement Specialists located at our headquarter in Smørum and at our manufacturing site Poland.
As you will interact with many stakeholders across the Demant sites, excellent interpersonal skills and a profound business acumen is of high importance. You will have independent responsibility and significant influence on the direction setting and management of the area.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Develop the Indirect Procurement function by ensure procurement excellence across Demant sites
- Lead, inspire and develop the Indirect Procurement team
- Take a leading role in selected, strategic projects
Do you have experience with planning and executing major projects together with cross functional specialists within engineering, construction and supply chain?
As Manager for the Project Procurement team, you will refer to the Head of Supply Chain, Procurement & Logistics and be responsible for 5 purchasers and 4 procurement project managers (PPM) all engaged in our major projects.
As manager, you are responsible for ensuring the Project Procurement team:
- Handles and coordinates procurement on power plant projects on time and on budget
- Interfaces with colleagues across our organisation to ensure knowledge sharing and best practices are applied.
- Participates as an integrated part of the project management team.
Are you good at showing the way by influencing, inspiring and motivating people? And do you want to be part of an ambitious company dedicated to delivering world-class, sustainable energy solutions? Then you might be the right candidate to become the new General Manager of the Portfolio Management office in BWSC’s Technology and Solutions (T&S) group.
As General Manager of Portfolio Management, you will lead the management of BWSC’s comprehensive portfolio of energy solutions based on renewable and conventional technologies. The role is pivotal for decisions in BWSC’s governing bodies as well as the T&S management team.
Do you want to become part of a dynamic Supply Chain Management team and get a key role in building a new Strategic Planning & Analytics Function?
The primary focus of this Manager role is to build and develop a new Strategic Planning & Analytics function securing a robust local S&OP process, scenario planning, reporting and operations optimization across our end-to-end supply chain in Hillerod, Denmark.
The role will be part of the Supply Chain Management organization and covers the following areas and functions:
- Supply Planning
- Warehouse AL&P and LSM
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
This role will report into the Director of R&D Mobile Antennas and will be responsible for leading a project team of highly skilled and dedicated engineers across both electrical and mechanical hardware and software disciplines.
We are currently developing a new generation of stabilized satellite antennas pushing the boundaries of technical performance at an optimal cost point. This entails both the technology platform, but also the following product projects.
As a Project Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Deliver project to agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
- Direct motivate and provide leadership for the project team.
- Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
Do you have the category management toolbox and commercial savviness to drive an indirect procurement category?
You will become a part of Procurement EU, which is responsible for indirect procurement on a global level.
You will dedicate yourself to the non-product-related (NPR) area of procurement where marketing and transportation are among our biggest categories. With the responsibility of securing strong professional relations and collaborations, you will:
- Work as a business partner for your stakeholders to understand their budgets and strategies and develop and execute the commercial strategy for the procurement category
- Function as our account manager for suppliers and partners and facilitate quarterly business review meetings to secure optimal engagement
- Lead our tender processes and negotiate procurement contracts
Are you motivated by new business opportunities and bringing world class solutions to market? Do you have a commercial background with a strong business mindset combined with a technical flair?
We consider this a unique role, where you’ll have to juggle multiple stakeholders, in a global context and a role where it is expected, that you’re capable of putting a point across forcefully and founded on solid facts, but still manage to be an approachable, friendly and strong team player.
The responsibilities include the following:
- Head of the newly formed team of 11 people called Product Marketing Support
- Be an inspiring people manager with 7 direct reports including a group manager, Product Specialists and Product Marketing coordinators
- Build team competences and develop and motivate individual staff members
- Be accountable for the team role as a link between R&D and global marketing
Do you have the skills and the experience to set a clear direction and inspire your colleagues to produce great results?
Novo Nordisk A/S, Hillerød
Do you want to contribute to one of the greatest continuous improvement journeys and best company LEAN cultures?
Novo Nordisk A/S, Hillerød