9 job matcher din søgning
FORCE Technology, Kgs. Lyngby
Are you keen to lead a team of highly qualified experts? Do you have a strong maritime interest?
The Numerical Team is part of the Department for Hydro and Aerodynamics in the Maritime Industry business unit. It performs all the department’s tasks related to numerical simulation including R&D activities.
As Team Leader you will be responsible for leading the team, to plan activities, allocate resources and secure the right competences, while still participating actively in some of the team’s projects. You will be part of the leadership team within the Business Line. Your key tasks will be:
- Act as client relationship manager and support sales our sales activities
- Daily coordination and planning of the team’s assignments
- Project management as well as “hand-on” consulting together with the team
- Provide input to the department’s strategy regarding numerical services.
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgård
Would you like to set the right standards in Quality Assurance, take responsibility for quality oversight of Manufacturing and support a more lean and simple release flow across Bavarian Nordic? Then a position as Manager for our newly established QA Review and Release team might be the position for you!
The main task for the Review and Release team is to support and improve the daily operational tasks within review of Manufacturing, QC testing, Environmental Monitoring and Raw Material documentation. You will play an important role in defining and implementing a leaner Review and Release flow strategy together with the cross functional stakeholders.
Are you good at showing the way by influencing, inspiring and motivating people? And do you want to be part of an ambitious company dedicated to delivering world-class, sustainable energy solutions? Then you might be the right candidate to become the new General Manager of the Portfolio Management office in BWSC’s Technology and Solutions (T&S) group.
As General Manager of Portfolio Management, you will lead the management of BWSC’s comprehensive portfolio of energy solutions based on renewable and conventional technologies. The role is pivotal for decisions in BWSC’s governing bodies as well as the T&S management team.
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
This role will report into the Director of R&D Mobile Antennas and will be responsible for leading a project team of highly skilled and dedicated engineers across both electrical and mechanical hardware and software disciplines.
We are currently developing a new generation of stabilized satellite antennas pushing the boundaries of technical performance at an optimal cost point. This entails both the technology platform, but also the following product projects.
As a Project Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Deliver project to agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
- Direct motivate and provide leadership for the project team.
- Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
The Bacterial Synthetic Biology section at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability is seeking a talented cancer immunologist to work on development of new immune modulatory therapeutic strategies for treating cancer using microbiome engineering. The overall project is focused on the using synthetic biology to engineer microbes and microbiomes for therapeutic purposes.
The responsibilities of the position will include:
- Identification of relevant points of intervention of the immune system to heat up tumors
- Development of therapeutic strategies for modulating the immune system to increase tumor clearing using microbial therapies
- Establishment and maintenance of in vitro assays relevant to immune oncology
Are you motivated by new business opportunities and bringing world class solutions to market? Do you have a commercial background with a strong business mindset combined with a technical flair?
We consider this a unique role, where you’ll have to juggle multiple stakeholders, in a global context and a role where it is expected, that you’re capable of putting a point across forcefully and founded on solid facts, but still manage to be an approachable, friendly and strong team player.
The responsibilities include the following:
- Head of the newly formed team of 11 people called Product Marketing Support
- Be an inspiring people manager with 7 direct reports including a group manager, Product Specialists and Product Marketing coordinators
- Build team competences and develop and motivate individual staff members
- Be accountable for the team role as a link between R&D and global marketing
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
We’re seeking a Digital Hardware Tech Lead demonstrating technical leadership by taking responsibility for initiating, planning, execution, from requirements definition to release of the product.
You would be involved in every aspect of design, development, risk management, change control, status reporting.
In this role, you will be responsible for having the technical oversite of Digital Hardware development activities, and give guidance to a hardware engineering team responsible for developing electrical circuits, products, and systems. Other essential functions include:
- You are a dedicated team player with focus on knowledge sharing.
- You are focused, energetic and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Analyse, decompose and identify work breakdown for complex technical interface requirements.
Do you have the skills and the experience to set a clear direction and inspire your colleagues to produce great results?
Novo Nordisk A/S, Hillerød
Do you want to contribute to one of the greatest continuous improvement journeys and best company LEAN cultures?
Novo Nordisk A/S, Hillerød