5 job matcher din søgning
Are you studying topics related to User Interface design or graphic design? Would you like to design meaningful digital products? Would you like to learn from other designers and become a part of an ambitious team?
DHI is a global and independent company dedicated to work within the fields of water, environment and health. Within these fields, we provide a wide range of consulting, research and policy services as well as leading edge technologies and products. At DHI, we are constantly looking for passionate and talented people who are eager to join us.
Your tasks will be to participate in the design process of cloud software applications. Together with other designers from our team you will create UX/UI design proposals and help creating design libraries used by other designers and in-house software developers.
Are you looking for an exciting student job where you can get practical experience working in a busy international team of highly skilled and motivated Product Managers?
More specifically, you will be involved in competitor analysis work, investigating market trends and supporting the Product managers in their strategic frontloading of new digital products and features. Consequently, your areas of responsibility and your tasks are very broad and varied. Some of your tasks include:
- Drive and maintain the competitor analysis drawing on the experience and insights from the product managers
- Support the Product managers in their work on Smart Phone apps, Fitting Software features and any other product related delivery. E.g. in the form of help gathering insight within a certain field, structuring data and information to support product decisions.
- Plan and prepare events
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you want to learn how organisational data can drive performance and development? Are you curious about designing concepts and learning more about project management?
You will be responsible for assisting the OP Projects & Insights team with a wide range of tasks, including:
- Assisting with – and as you develop – independently managing the creation of reporting material to Senior Management
- Assisting in strategic decision making through data analysis and feedback from stakeholders
- Assisting with – and as you develop – independently managing various project management roles as well as managing our content on the corporate platforms (e.g. SharePoint)
Your education comes first! But we expect that you are able to work 15-20 hours without compromising your studies.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
The Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre is looking for a finance student assistant to assist with project reporting and financial management reporting
Your primary tasks will include supporting the Project Coordinator, Finance in DHRTC with diverse finance assignments and tasks.
- Assistance with collection of relevant financial information from internal as well as external collaborating partners
- Updating the financial BI system in DHRTC and contribute to further development of the system
- Various financial analysis
Velux A/S, Hørsholm
On a typical day, you will have a wide range of IT support requests from the organisation, primarily related to Cornerstone. If you do not know Cornerstone already, don’t worry – we will teach you. We support local admins across the VELUX Group, and you will be the link between them and our department and in frequent contact with support staff and subject matter experts in Cornerstone who will help you carry out your tasks.
We will plan your tasks, so they fit your studies, and the start date is in August depending on your summer holiday plans.
Specifically, you will:
- Handle and respond to requests in our digital workflow system, ServiceNow
- Upload data in our systems – e.g. employee data from Workday and e-learning data
- Support admins across the VELUX Group, including providing training sessions in our systems if needed (classes or Skype)