10 job matcher din søgning
Are you passionate about Customer Relationship Management? Do you love working with data? Are you willing to embark on a transformational journey in a pharma company with an ambitious growth target in the years to come? As our CRM Manager, you will be responsible for data analysis and optimization of the ALK global CRM system.
As Junior Global CRM Data Manager, you will:
- Ensure global alignment of CRM processes, usage and KPIs by working closely with ALK local teams and the super users community.
- Be a story teller: by analyzing CRM data and translating your findings into actionable insights, you will provide sound advice and recommendations that support our business goals
- Ensure data integrity and quality of the ALK global CRM system, including continuous optimization, cleaning and maintenance of the database
Velux A/S, Hørsholm
At the VELUX Sales & Marketing organisation, we want to make a true business impact. You will be responsible for managing large sales and marketing programmes in close collaboration with the programme owners.
The programmes are already underway. It is up to you to ensure their further progression and success, translating the programmes into clearly defined activities and projects and driving them together with the project managers to ensure success.
Acting as a partner and advisor to the programme owner, you will:
- Explore and define business needs and desired results to develop appropriate road maps
- Manage programme activities, budgets, costs and risks with a basis in business strategy
- Ensure we have an optimal programme organisation consisting of project managers and other Sales & Marketing colleagues as well as facilitate global and local support and involvement among internal stakeholders
Widex A/S, Lynge
We offer the opportunity to work with improving and enhancing Widex web platforms for Sales Companies across the world! We are looking for a person with a broad digital marketing knowledge.
You will be part of a dynamic Retail Online Marketing team and interact with local IT, Global Marketing as well as the Sales Companies Worldwide. Your primary task will be to help with the implementation and updating of the web platform on local markets.
- Participate in specifying new web features for our Sales Companies globally for IT to develop
- Participate in IT web meetings, prioritising and driving development of new web features as a product owner
- Creating landing pages for campaigns
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
Are you passionate about creating change through communication? Are you curious, fact oriented and love to write? Do you have a flair for thinking strategically as well as leading and finalizing projects?
You will join a small team focusing on CSR, communication and strategy, so we want you to bring your ideas to the table – and run with them! In this position, you will be responsible for all our communication activities both internal and external ranging from internal communication, website, SoMe strategy, press releases, designing marketing materials etc.
Your tasks as a Communication Consultant are varied, but include:
- Develop internal and external communications strategy and execute accordingly
- Create interesting, creative and catchy digital content for both internal and external use
- Act as an internal communication consultant supporting our leaders when communicating change, successes etc.
Wunderman A/S, København & Kongens Lyngby
Do you have impeccable grammar and spelling skills in Danish? Are you great at managing relationships? Then you might be just the one we’re looking for to work for one of the biggest technology companies in the world!
You will be employed by Wunderman Nordic to work for Microsoft, one of our clients. You will spend one day a week at the Wunderman office and the rest of the week, you will work at Microsoft.
In the role as our new Marketing Project Manager, you will manage campaigns and drive localizations for Microsoft. Acting as the point of contact, you will coordinate with local agencies and social media/creative teams, and Microsoft Retail Partners. You will spend a lot of your time reviewing and localizing content for the Danish market.
Quattro Business Solutions Nordic A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to be part of a fast paced, rapidly growing organization – and help redefine the way a software distributor works? Are you able to turn creative ideas into effective marketing campaigns? Then we need to talk!
As the Nordic Marketing Manager, we expect you to have a clear vision for the marketing in your region. We’re on a mission – and you have the visionary ideas how to reach that mission – and more than that: you take on the hands-on responsibility to execute on those ideas.
You won’t be bored, as you can see from this outline of the core tasks of the role:
- Creation of the regional marketing plan
- Execution of the marketing plan by initiating and implementing online and offline marketing activities
- Monitoring and measuring on results of marketing activities
Do you have a passion for social media and are you familiar with the latest trends and the ins-and-outs of scheduling, publishing and advertising on various social media platforms? Then you could be our new Social Media Specialist.
You will be part of Group Marketing and Communication and support our objective to generate leads, strengthen brand awareness and establish DHI as a trusted thought leader in the water industry.
You will be responsible for creating and executing consistent social media content to increase engagement across digital channels. The content you produce could be tied to product-related campaigns with a strong selling focus or be in line with thought leadership campaigns that link DHI services to global trends.
As Product Manager on our fitting solution, you will be an important player in the definition and ongoing development of the fitting software which the hearing care professional uses to customize the hearing aid to the needs of the individual user. The software is key to our success on the market and you will be a pivotal contributor to a successful commercial launch and implementation of current and future platforms.
In your daily work, you will interact with internal and external stakeholders, and you take the role of project leader across our release to ensure on-time deliveries of the best quality.
You can look forward to a wide range of challenging tasks and, in short, you will be involved in:
- Researching and understanding market needs and translate these into a vision and as well as solution requirements.
- Driving the definition, development, launch and post-launch activities for fitting software.
We are looking for a person who has the ability to explain complicated products and procedures in a simple, clear and precise way for multiple audiences, especially hearing aid users.
As our new Technical Writer, you will be part of Oticon’s Mandatory Materials & Program Support team, which is part of Oticon’s Sales and Marketing organization with global responsibility. The team is responsible for supporting new product introductions, instructions and data sheets, both regarding developing new materials and updating materials already on the market.
As we are a global company, you will be creating all content in English.
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Braun Scandinavia A/S in Værløse
In this newly established position you will be overall responsible for product management and lead and develop Braun Scandinavia’s product road map and product launch plans.
In this newly established position you will work with the overall aim of improving “time to market” concepts and quality in product launches. You will take on three main areas of responsibility; product positioning portfolio management and go-to-market strategy.
IIn more concrete terms your tasks will be the following:
- Development of Braun Scandinavia’s product roadmap according to strategy plan
- Product launches (market analysis, product positioning, training/demos and supply of marketing materials)
- Identification of Braun Scandinavia’s competitive advantages and Unique Buying Experience and translation of these into product strategy.