3 job matcher din søgning
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgård
Do you have a strong analytical mindset that enables you to identify connections and issues in demands and forecasts across the organization? Would you like to work with tactical production planning and maintenance of master data in our ERP system? Are you able to build relations with relevant stakeholders across the organization to ensure alignment in the Supply Chain Planning process? Then you might be the Supply Chain Planner we are looking for!
Your main area of responsibility will be:
- Production planning and maintenance of master data, incl. MRP updates in our ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Demand forecast and alignment with relevant departments and establish regular analytical meetings regarding deviating forecasts and actual demands to ensure optimal inventories
Would you like to develope your procurement skills in a global supply chain setup? Do you have an interest in technology and an eagerness to learn?
You will be offered freedom and a great opportunity to work independently, driving strategies within your domain. You will have a close cooperation together with a professional and highly motivated team of category managers within direct- and indirect spend – all aiming for the same goal of creating valuable results in different categories.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Category management by setting the strategic direction across the companies most important categories of technical components used in our industry leading hearing aid and accessories products.
- Contract management and negotiation
- Change management and implementation through the entire organization
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
You’ll make sure that all these procedures are followed, that our operators always have a rock-solid backup to call if things go wrong and you will function as a main communicator between operators and our manufacturers support.
What you'll do:
- Supervising the daily operation a number of ground vehicles and the operators
- Handle all communication on relevant channels with the operators within your area of responsibility
- Fully support the operators according to our standard operating procedures