9 job matcher din søgning
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgård
Do you have a strong analytical mindset that enables you to identify connections and issues in demands and forecasts across the organization? Would you like to work with tactical production planning and maintenance of master data in our ERP system? Are you able to build relations with relevant stakeholders across the organization to ensure alignment in the Supply Chain Planning process? Then you might be the Supply Chain Planner we are looking for!
Your main area of responsibility will be:
- Production planning and maintenance of master data, incl. MRP updates in our ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Demand forecast and alignment with relevant departments and establish regular analytical meetings regarding deviating forecasts and actual demands to ensure optimal inventories
Medican A/S, Helsinge
As a Medican Quality Assurance Pharmacist, you will be ensuring that Medical Cannabis Products comply with the local and international quality assurance standards, safeguarding legal compliance to these and thereby ensuring the quality assurance function in totality.
- Ensure adherence to the medican quality system and Danish/ international requirements when executing quality activities
- Act as QP deputy/delegate for release of commercial product batches to the designated market timeously and in line with requirements
- Participate in SOP writing/reviews
Welltec A/S, Allerød
Planning & Sourcing (P&S) is part of Product Center Allerød and works closely with multiple departments such as Design & Engineering (D&E), Global Operations (GO) and Manufacturing. In P&S we break down demand from both inhouse customers and affiliates in +30 countries spread across 6 continents ensuring initiation of production – or purchase orders.
The position will include operational and administrative support within production-related tasks. In specific, this includes handling of sales orders, data validation, maintenance/optimization of master data in Dynamics NAV and in extension establishment and maintenance of machine routes.
Additionally, you will act as liaison between Planning and some of our inhouse customers such as D&E and GO with whom you will be in daily contact. Over time it is expected you will take on more strategic assignments related to planning and optimization of the department.
Are you good at setting direction by influencing, inspiring and motivating people? And do you want to be part of an ambitious company driven by delivering world-class, sustainable energy solutions? Then you might be the right candidate to become our new Department Manager of Solutions Engineering.
As Department Manager of Solutions Engineering, you will be part of the management team in Solutions, which in close cooperation with Commercial Development and the Product Lines is responsible for tendering of solutions based on predefined modules and customer specific requirements.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Developing the strategy and setting goals for the department
- Growing high performance teams with focus on people development and constructive feedback
- Ensuring quality of work performed and continuously improving procedures and work methods
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgård
To further strengthen our Project Office in Kvistgaard, we are searching for an experienced Senior Project Manager to drive business critical projects.
In the role as Senior Project Manager you will have the responsibility of influencing the design of the program. In continuation, you need to develop necessary structure to support and successfully execute the PQ and PPQ phases. Support the handover of the facility and processes to commercial production will also be a critical task.
The task from day one:
- Hands-on coordination and structuring of an already running project
- Alignment in some complex stakeholder scenarios
- Coordination across different related and linked tracks/ packages
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Maersk Drilling is looking for an ambitious supply chain or engineering professional to join our international Inventory Management function. You will hold a critical role in the planning and execution of our industry-leading maintenance strategies for our global fleet of drillships, semi-submersibles and jack-up rigs.
As Equipment Exchange Manager, you will be responsible for the Equipment Exchange Program (EEP), the key elements of which are to:
- Manage rotation of equipment between our global fleet and centralized inventory
- Manage preservation, overhaul and documentation of the equipment in collaboration with our warehouses, maintenance project teams and vendors of equipment, in inventory
NKT Photonics A/S, Birkerød
NKT Photonics is a dynamic, international high-tech company and a leader in the development, manufacture and supply of high-performance fiber lasers and photonic crystal fibers. We employ some of the best and most creative people in our industry and they have helped to make us one of the fastest growing and most innovative photonics companies in the World.
As our Patent Specialist, you will contribute to developing and maintaining our patent portfolio by harvesting inventions, drafting and prosecuting patent applications and defending our patent rights. Additionally, you will be involved in monitoring IPR generated by competitors and freedom-to-operate evaluations for NKT Photonics products.
- Identify patentable inventions in close collaboration with our R&D teams and engineers.
- Prepare patent applications.
- Monitor competitor IPR.
Do you have the skills and expertise to be a key player in root cause investigation on Novo Nordisks medical devices, coaching and...
Novo Nordisk, Hillerød