3 job matcher din søgning
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
For the position of Strategy Director we are looking to hire a strong strategist who can drive the development and implementation of organic and inorganic strategic initiatives. You will be responsible for driving company-wide and critical strategic projects as well as driving the coordination across our strategic priorities.
As Strategy Director your key focus and related responsibility will be to:
- Drive strategy development and implementation including:
- Drive impact assessment on Maersk Drilling based on strategic analyses of market and industry positioning, hereunder assessing our competitors and strategic risks, and thereby ensuring a strong decision base for the executive management and board of the company
- Support executive management in undertaking business analysis, identifying key issues, problem-solving and developing recommendations
StudentConsulting Danmark ApS is recruiting on behalf of Berendsen Textil Service A/S
Do you have experience with production work? Do you live close to Hillerød or have a car to transport yourself? Then you could be the employee we are looking for right now!
We are looking for temporary workers to an international laundry service located in Hillerød. The work place is located approximately 10 km from the nearest train station, so it is necessary for you to have alternative transportation.
The work tasks in the laundry production is based on different workstations. In the sorting station, you will be sorting incoming articles that is in need of washing in different machines. This requires some physical strength and that you can keep up a good pace. The other tasks are rolling, folding etc. which requires you to be precise in your execution but not necessarily requires you to be strong.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility (AM) we are building new mobility solutions to fit this future. We are creating services, which will allow people and goods to be moved autonomously from door to door, on the ground and in the air.
You will be based in Copenhagen, but you should also expect traveling throughout Northern Europe alone or with our CEO. Working as a Strategy Associate means being at the heart of the corporate development of AM, and so you will touch all aspects of the company as directed by the agenda of the CEO and the rest of the leadership team.
- As an individual contributor, take on strategic questions and drive towards informed answers through a mix of secondary and primary research
- Proactively develop and maintain perspective on strategic implications of potential internal decisions or external developments