10 job matcher din søgning
Do you have experience with negotiating complex contracts and developing and implementing supplier contracts and relations? Are you able to handle difficult technical knowledge, while bridging to commercial objectives? And do you want to be part of an ambitious company driven by delivering world-class, sustainable energy solutions? Then you might be the right candidate to become our new Lead Sourcing and Contract Manager.
As Lead Sourcing and Contract Manager you will be commercially responsible for category development. You will lead the end-to-end sourcing process of large and complex turnkey sub-contracts for key equipment for our portfolio of power plant projects.
INEOS Oil & Gas Denmark, Virum or Esbjerg
Do you want to be part of our Oil & Gas business and support our front-line operations through the procurement of vital operational logistics services?
Then why not join us as our new Logistics Procurement Manager in the Danish part of INEOS Oil & Gas Scandinavia.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be to
- as a member of a small procurement team, execute the procurement of material logistics services in support of our offshore platforms.
- in close cooperation with the logistics manager, assess the service level requirements of Operations and develop a commercial strategy to most cost effectively meet demand.
- negotiate and subsequently purchase logistics and inspection services as defined by the commercial strategy.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building new mobility solutions to fit this future.
You will join our Operations Team. When deploying, you will be on location and carry out the technical preparations (mapping) for the specific route for our autonomous shuttles.
What does a Deployment Specialist do?
- New projects: Technical preparations on site (mapping, installation of navigation equipment etc.) and practical preparations at home (preparation of paperwork, application documents, coordination with manufacturers etc.).
- Existing projects: Technical debugging, re-mapping and troubleshooting with 1st to 3rd line support from the manufacturers.
As our new Head of Indirect Procurement, you will be leading and developing the Indirect Procurement area within the Demant Group. Indirect Procurement consist of a team of Category Managers and Procurement Specialists located at our headquarter in Smørum and at our manufacturing site Poland.
As you will interact with many stakeholders across the Demant sites, excellent interpersonal skills and a profound business acumen is of high importance. You will have independent responsibility and significant influence on the direction setting and management of the area.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Develop the Indirect Procurement function by ensure procurement excellence across Demant sites
- Lead, inspire and develop the Indirect Procurement team
- Take a leading role in selected, strategic projects
Do you have experience with planning and executing major projects together with cross functional specialists within engineering, construction and supply chain?
As Manager for the Project Procurement team, you will refer to the Head of Supply Chain, Procurement & Logistics and be responsible for 5 purchasers and 4 procurement project managers (PPM) all engaged in our major projects.
As manager, you are responsible for ensuring the Project Procurement team:
- Handles and coordinates procurement on power plant projects on time and on budget
- Interfaces with colleagues across our organisation to ensure knowledge sharing and best practices are applied.
- Participates as an integrated part of the project management team.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Smith & Nephew in Hørsholm
Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge? Join our skilled Nordic Tender Team and contribute to growing our Nordic business with market leading products.
In this role, you will have the responsibility for continuously develop, support and execute successful local/Nordic tender management and processes throughout the tender phases “Pre”-“During”-“Post” – in close collaboration with local/Nordic key stakeholders. The role works across our 4 franchises SportsMed, Advanced Wound Management, Recon and Trauma.
It is your responsibility to take ownership and run a successful local/Nordic tender management process and you will be key in supporting the development of strategic and analytical planning and execution throughout the tender phases.
Do you want to become part of a dynamic Supply Chain Management team and get a key role in building a new Strategic Planning & Analytics Function?
The primary focus of this Manager role is to build and develop a new Strategic Planning & Analytics function securing a robust local S&OP process, scenario planning, reporting and operations optimization across our end-to-end supply chain in Hillerod, Denmark.
The role will be part of the Supply Chain Management organization and covers the following areas and functions:
- Supply Planning
- Warehouse AL&P and LSM
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
Do you have the category management toolbox and commercial savviness to drive an indirect procurement category?
You will become a part of Procurement EU, which is responsible for indirect procurement on a global level.
You will dedicate yourself to the non-product-related (NPR) area of procurement where marketing and transportation are among our biggest categories. With the responsibility of securing strong professional relations and collaborations, you will:
- Work as a business partner for your stakeholders to understand their budgets and strategies and develop and execute the commercial strategy for the procurement category
- Function as our account manager for suppliers and partners and facilitate quarterly business review meetings to secure optimal engagement
- Lead our tender processes and negotiate procurement contracts
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building new mobility solutions to fit this future. We are creating services, which will allow people and goods to be moved autonomously from door to door on the ground and in the air.
Your base will be in Copenhagen but you will travel frequently in Northern Europe. You will get your hands dirty and must have a problem-solving attitude. As the first employee in our dedicated maintenance team, it’s equally important that you have the right mindset, the practical skills and the right vision to guide our organisation to better maintenance planning and execution.
You will be in charge of developing a structured approach for maintenance of our entire fleet. Being a Maintenance Manager means that we expect you to actually carry out repair jobs, organise the logistical supply chain and transportation of vehicles and parts.
NKT Photonics A/S, Birkerød
As part of the global Procurement Team, you will support the business by organising indirect procurement (e.g. equipment, telephone services, travel, non-specific production items) on and across our sites in line with the global procurement strategy.
This will involve you reviewing and creating frameworks, contract management and implementing and executing this at our sites in co-operation with the local teams. We are currently enjoying a period of rapid growth; whilst also implementing a new ERP system.