32 job matcher din søgning
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As HR Project Coordinator, you will cooperate closely with HR Development Specialists, HR Business Partners, and Rewards & Mobility Specialists. Your focus will be to support and coordinate projects and initiatives regarding people engagement and well-being.
You will have a variety of administrative tasks reporting as well as arranging leadership development sessions and coordinating virtual invitations/sessions. Possibly also small scale project management.
- Support and coordinate development activities such as our people engagement, well-being and leadership and people development initiatives.
- Ensure materials are relevant, engaging and ready for the various initiatives you are involved in.
- Follow up on actions and activities as for example workshops in connection with our engagement & well-being surveys.
INEOS Oil & Gas Denmark, Virum or Esbjerg
Do you want to be part of our Oil & Gas business and support our front-line operations through the procurement of vital operational logistics services?
Then why not join us as our new Logistics Procurement Manager in the Danish part of INEOS Oil & Gas Scandinavia.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be to
- as a member of a small procurement team, execute the procurement of material logistics services in support of our offshore platforms.
- in close cooperation with the logistics manager, assess the service level requirements of Operations and develop a commercial strategy to most cost effectively meet demand.
- negotiate and subsequently purchase logistics and inspection services as defined by the commercial strategy.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
For the position of Strategy Director we are looking to hire a strong strategist who can drive the development and implementation of organic and inorganic strategic initiatives. You will be responsible for driving company-wide and critical strategic projects as well as driving the coordination across our strategic priorities.
As Strategy Director your key focus and related responsibility will be to:
- Drive strategy development and implementation including:
- Drive impact assessment on Maersk Drilling based on strategic analyses of market and industry positioning, hereunder assessing our competitors and strategic risks, and thereby ensuring a strong decision base for the executive management and board of the company
- Support executive management in undertaking business analysis, identifying key issues, problem-solving and developing recommendations
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building new mobility solutions to fit this future.
You will join our Operations Team. When deploying, you will be on location and carry out the technical preparations (mapping) for the specific route for our autonomous shuttles.
What does a Deployment Specialist do?
- New projects: Technical preparations on site (mapping, installation of navigation equipment etc.) and practical preparations at home (preparation of paperwork, application documents, coordination with manufacturers etc.).
- Existing projects: Technical debugging, re-mapping and troubleshooting with 1st to 3rd line support from the manufacturers.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building the mobility solutions of the future.
Your desk will be in our Copenhagen office, most of your days will be very varied, and yet, you have a great opportunity in planning your tasks and deadlines.
You will take ownership of the operational details of 1-3 projects, communicating with external/internal stakeholders to address the ever-changing challenges popping up, plan and execute events around Europe. In addition, you will work on Standard Operating Procedures, Maintenance Planning, KPI definitions and training/education.
We offer an opportunity to have an important role in a start-up transforming mobility across Europe.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
Before we are able to operate we have a planning job. Now you come into the picture. Our planning team right now consists of three fantastic people. Together with them you will do everything needed to get our projects ready to operation.
One day you will be flying with drones and work in the drone work group creating the framework for this field. The next day you will be talking to project partners and authorities to get the permission to get our vehicles in operation.
What does a Planning Coordinator do?
- Practical planning of projects from A-Z. And yes, you will be responsible for deadlines
- Project definition and framework in corporation with Business Development
- Corporations with authorities (application, requirements etc.)
Novo Nordisk A/S, Hillerød
We are looking for two ambitious Project Managers with an agile way of working to drive Digital & Analytics Projects.
Do you want to be at the forefront of developing the future production of Novo Nordisk? Are you passionate about utilizing data for process improvement, and are you the skilled and determined project manager that can create lasting and groundbreaking results? Then this is your call for action!
Your main area of responsibility will be to drive digital & analytics projects across the site. As part of this you will build the project strategy, scope projects, and developing and implementing solutions. All of this you will do in collaboration with your project team of skilled data scientists and data engineers and the local business departments who will own and use the solutions to improve performance.
You main responsibility is to drive introductions of new products in Production and Supply Chain, acting as primary point of contact towards R&D. You will drive enhanced customer satisfaction by optimizing production flows, quality and cost across FOSS global value chain when introducing new products.
A real hands-on mentality will be required to manage new product introductions in production & supply chain. You coordinate activities, optimize processes, document flows and implement manufacturing solutions balancing service, cost and quality.
In the earlier stages of the development process, you evaluate the new product and processes outlining the future production strategy for the new solution.
You evaluate the product & process design assessing produceability through the product lifecycle and development process. Off course by pulling on the knowledge and coordinating the work that must be done in your own function.
The energy industry is undergoing rapid changes, and BWSC is committed to being at the forefront. We build world-class power plants for our select markets around the globe. So if you are an experienced civil/structural engineer who has strong project management skills, we would like to hear from you.
A typical day at the office could include the following:
- Developing new projects with other in-house disciplines – and steering current projects toward completion.
- Ensuring that civil and structural engineering design is on time and budget and meets specifications.
- Preparing proposal material, contract documents and evaluating bids from consultants.
Do you excel at visualising complex construction projects, all the while taking cost and time management into consideration? Do you obtain professional satisfaction from refining the building process? And do you want to help deliver world-class, sustainable energy solutions for millions of people around the world?
The chosen candidate will join our global EPC construction projects and refer to the departmental manager of M&E Construction.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Defining and maintaining erection concepts.
- Assisting in the detailed planning of erection in coordination with planning, engineering and construction sites.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
Would you like to play a leading role in developing and driving a large research and innovation portfolio in a unique collaborative network of university and oil and gas industry? Do you have solid oil & gas industrial experience and a strong track record within project or programme management?
You will be part of the Programme Management group, a team of six experienced industry professionals. As responsible for the Centres research portfolio, the team manages the research programmes by overseeing project progress, funding, technical relevance and by facilitating collaboration across disciplines and between research institutions.
As Programme Manager you will be responsible for the following key elements:
- Leading one or more research programmes
- Definition of new research programmes
- Work with industrial partners to maintain line of sight to industrial applicability
As our new Head of Indirect Procurement, you will be leading and developing the Indirect Procurement area within the Demant Group. Indirect Procurement consist of a team of Category Managers and Procurement Specialists located at our headquarter in Smørum and at our manufacturing site Poland.
As you will interact with many stakeholders across the Demant sites, excellent interpersonal skills and a profound business acumen is of high importance. You will have independent responsibility and significant influence on the direction setting and management of the area.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Develop the Indirect Procurement function by ensure procurement excellence across Demant sites
- Lead, inspire and develop the Indirect Procurement team
- Take a leading role in selected, strategic projects
SiccaDania A/S, Birkerød
The evaporation department is responsible for Siccadania’s evaporation activities worldwide. The project engineer will participate in execution of projects and on technical support to our colleagues in local sales and engineering offices around the world.
The project engineer will be technical responsible for parts of the project or the whole project, depending upon the size of the project.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Creating project planning.
- Communication with customers, suppliers and internal contacts.
- Calculating and defining the items (pumps, valves, fans, workshop components) that is needed for the process.
- Creating and designing P&ID’s.
Qiagen Gmbh, Aarhus
This is a unique opportunity to join the QIAGEN Bioinformatics team responsible for commercialising QIAGEN's bioinformatics products.
This is a QIAGEN Aarhus or field-based (home office) role, ideally located in Denmark or Scandinavia, although candidates near to the QIAGEN Aarhus office preferred. Candidates should be prepared to experience periods of up to 60% travel, although average annual levels will be less.
- Engage in scientific discussions with customers and cultivate relationships.
- Train and support new customers.
- Analyse and interpret large molecular datasets such as DNA-Seq, RNA-Seq, microarray and proteomics data for clinical and basic research purposes.
Do you have experience with planning and executing major projects together with cross functional specialists within engineering, construction and supply chain?
As Manager for the Project Procurement team, you will refer to the Head of Supply Chain, Procurement & Logistics and be responsible for 5 purchasers and 4 procurement project managers (PPM) all engaged in our major projects.
As manager, you are responsible for ensuring the Project Procurement team:
- Handles and coordinates procurement on power plant projects on time and on budget
- Interfaces with colleagues across our organisation to ensure knowledge sharing and best practices are applied.
- Participates as an integrated part of the project management team.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Smith & Nephew in Hørsholm
Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge? Join our skilled Nordic Tender Team and contribute to growing our Nordic business with market leading products.
In this role, you will have the responsibility for continuously develop, support and execute successful local/Nordic tender management and processes throughout the tender phases “Pre”-“During”-“Post” – in close collaboration with local/Nordic key stakeholders. The role works across our 4 franchises SportsMed, Advanced Wound Management, Recon and Trauma.
It is your responsibility to take ownership and run a successful local/Nordic tender management process and you will be key in supporting the development of strategic and analytical planning and execution throughout the tender phases.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
In connection with our DNRF and Villum Center of Excellence ‘IDUN – Center for Intelligent Drug Delivery and Sensing Using Microcontainers and Nanomechanics’, we are looking for a skilled and experienced scientific coordinator, who will play a crucial role in running the center. At IDUN, we design, realize and characterize micrometer-sized containers for the oral administration of drugs, with the vision of using them in e.g., peptic ulcer care and insulin delivery. In addition, we have many activities in nanomechanical sensors and apply these in studies of cells and single molecules.
You will work closely with the center director, taking care of key issues related to governance, project management, communication and administration. As our scientific coordinator, you will need to thrive in an international, multidisciplinary and highly ambitious team.
Do you want to become part of a dynamic Supply Chain Management team and get a key role in building a new Strategic Planning & Analytics Function?
The primary focus of this Manager role is to build and develop a new Strategic Planning & Analytics function securing a robust local S&OP process, scenario planning, reporting and operations optimization across our end-to-end supply chain in Hillerod, Denmark.
The role will be part of the Supply Chain Management organization and covers the following areas and functions:
- Supply Planning
- Warehouse AL&P and LSM
Primary job description:
- When the client’s erection team has finalized the erection of the scrubber, a united team consisting of mechanical, electrical and automation supervisor will arrive on the port and test and calibrate all electrical signals.
- The test includes regular motors, VFD’s, all IO-signals and field equipment’s supplied by our client (European). Typical 200-300 signals (input/output, analog/digital). Temperatures, sensors, valves, gates etc.
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
This role will report into the Director of R&D Mobile Antennas and will be responsible for leading a project team of highly skilled and dedicated engineers across both electrical and mechanical hardware and software disciplines.
We are currently developing a new generation of stabilized satellite antennas pushing the boundaries of technical performance at an optimal cost point. This entails both the technology platform, but also the following product projects.
As a Project Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Deliver project to agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
- Direct motivate and provide leadership for the project team.
- Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.