11 job matcher din søgning
INEOS Oil & Gas Denmark, Virum or Esbjerg
Do you want to be part of our Oil & Gas business and support our front-line operations through the procurement of vital operational logistics services?
Then why not join us as our new Logistics Procurement Manager in the Danish part of INEOS Oil & Gas Scandinavia.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be to
- as a member of a small procurement team, execute the procurement of material logistics services in support of our offshore platforms.
- in close cooperation with the logistics manager, assess the service level requirements of Operations and develop a commercial strategy to most cost effectively meet demand.
- negotiate and subsequently purchase logistics and inspection services as defined by the commercial strategy.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
You’ll make sure that all procedures are followed, that our operators always have a rock-solid backup to call if things go wrong and you will function as a main communicator between operators and our manufacturers support.
What you'll do:
- Supervising the daily operation, a number of ground vehicles and the operators
- Handle all communication on relevant channels with the operators within your area of responsibility
- Fully support the operators according to our standard operating procedures
Do you have experience with planning and executing major projects together with cross functional specialists within engineering, construction and supply chain?
As Manager for the Project Procurement team, you will refer to the Head of Supply Chain, Procurement & Logistics and be responsible for 5 purchasers and 4 procurement project managers (PPM) all engaged in our major projects.
As manager, you are responsible for ensuring the Project Procurement team:
- Handles and coordinates procurement on power plant projects on time and on budget
- Interfaces with colleagues across our organisation to ensure knowledge sharing and best practices are applied.
- Participates as an integrated part of the project management team.
Foodjob Nordic recruiting on behalf of Sirena A/S in Nærum
Foodjob Nordic is seeking a Shipping & Logistics Coordinator on behalf of Sirena A/S, a market leading seafood company dealing with global sales and marketing of North Atlantic frozen-at-sea products.
You will be a key part of the Shipping & Logistics Department and work in close cooperation with colleagues in Sales, Supply Chain, Finance and a large number of external stakeholders. You will be working in a very lean and flat organization with a high level of entrepreneurial spirit.
The position will execute and optimize a commercial value chain of logistics and operations regarding international transports and warehousing from sea to customer, and help ensure optimal logistics performance in cooperation with sales relevant suppliers, forwarding agents and various transportation companies to carry our products safely and swiftly from supplier to customer.
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
Do you have a solid understanding of logistics, and are you looking to put your skills to the test in a fast-paced environment? This is your opportunity to support a great international team and work with deliveries to and from all over the world!
Referring to the Logistics Operations Team Lead for EMEA, you will among other things be involved in all tasks related to the operations part of logistics such as;
- Creation of delivery orders from all our production/tolling/warehouse network in Europe to all our warehouses and customers in EMEA
- Create all relevant transportation documents incl. dangerous goods documents
Do you want to become part of a dynamic Supply Chain Management team and get a key role in building a new Strategic Planning & Analytics Function?
The primary focus of this Manager role is to build and develop a new Strategic Planning & Analytics function securing a robust local S&OP process, scenario planning, reporting and operations optimization across our end-to-end supply chain in Hillerod, Denmark.
The role will be part of the Supply Chain Management organization and covers the following areas and functions:
- Supply Planning
- Warehouse AL&P and LSM
KVH Industries A/S, Kokkedal
The Order Operations & Logistics Service Coordinator (Agile products) will be responsible for order handling, logistic service and support for Mobile Connectivity, EMEA region. Entering sales orders in ERP system (Baan) and Sales Force (CRM), order verification data, logistic coordination with freight forwarders and customers, approval process for shipping quotes, providing customers with efficient shipping service, handling EMEA custom duty clearance and sales support. Daily cooperation with EMEA sales teams, US order entry team, and US shipping department for coordination of order entry and shipping schedules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily order entering in ERP system (Baan) and CRM system (Sales Force)
- Order verification of data: shipping address/consignee details, Vessel ETA/ETD
- Handling order acknowledgement to customers for their approval
As our new Senior Crew Manager you will get an outstanding opportunity to work with one of the industry´s most respected organisations in a central and dynamic role managing 4 crew operators responsible for approx. 20 ships and 500 seafarers.
As Senior Crew Manager your primary function is to manage and develop our seafarers with many different nationalities and to be the most efficient and best performing across the offshore industry.
As manager you lead your team to make sure that planning, decisions and execution of all crew related tasks are done in an efficient and economically viable way within international regulations and the Maersk values.
Would you like to join a team of highly skilled employees in a position with great influence and responsibility, and help ensure that our...
Novo Nordisk A/S, Hillerød
Are you passionate about Supply Chain Management?
Novo Nordisk A/S, Hillerød