12 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Lyngby
Focusing on the customer’s unique situation and long-term goals, our ambition is to be our customers’ preferred partner.
Our ambition with Digital Sales is to increase distribution and CSAT through digital funnels and ongoing engagement - Bridging and combining both the banks digital and psychical distribution channels.
As Head of Digital Sales you will take responsibility of a newly established specialist team with capabilities across channels: Web, SoMe, PPC, CRM. You will lead our transformation within digital sales through ongoing improvements of our execution platform in existing and new channels as well as through cross channel optimization.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
DTU Byg announces one or more 3-year PhD position(s) summer 2019, funded under the research project ABC – Arctic Building Practice. The project started in 2018 and, over a four-year period, will investigate arctic construction practice in a broad sense, based on Greenland.
The PhD project is particularly related to Sub-project 1 – Building construction/design and climate (with particular focus on the climatic impact on the building envelope and indoor climate), as well as on Sub-project 2 – Process (i.e. client decisions, building design, logistics, construction management, etc.).
The aim is to assess which types of building envelope constructions are best suited for the arctic climate, in terms of durability, energy consumption and resulting indoor climate, as well as to identify causes of possible faults or insufficient functionality.
You will as IT Security Manager be responsible for working with our IT security roadmap and secure that we constantly improve and harden our IT deliveries. As our Compliance Manager you will be working closely with our Quality function to secure that we follow our processes within our regulated systems. You will also be working very close with our Legal function to secure that we are in control in terms of Data Privacy.
It is important that you want to work on a global level and is highly motivated by acting in the area between business and IT - with IT Security and Compliance as the focus areas. Additionally, we expect you to contribute on strategic, tactical and operational level.
To summarize, the key responsibilities in the role include:
- Building, establishing and implementing our IT Security strategy in Demant.
- Act as Co-Chairman of our Data Privacy and IT Security steering committee.
Your mission will be to drive and elevate our solutions to the next level. How? That is up to you and the team. You are certainly not afraid having the overview as well as digging into the solutions when it comes to finding the right infrastructure solutions and challenging the existing setup.
In both teams you will have 9-10 skilled solution specialists reporting directly to you, forming a very well-functioning team as it is today.
In short you are responsible for:
- Personnel management and team development
- Ensuring priorities are attended to, projects executed on, and that the set objectives are met
- Contract- and vendor management in relevant areas
The energy industry is undergoing rapid changes, and BWSC is committed to being at the forefront. We build world-class power plants for our select markets around the globe. So if you are an experienced civil/structural engineer who has strong project management skills, we would like to hear from you.
A typical day at the office could include the following:
- Developing new projects with other in-house disciplines – and steering current projects toward completion.
- Ensuring that civil and structural engineering design is on time and budget and meets specifications.
- Preparing proposal material, contract documents and evaluating bids from consultants.
Do you excel at visualising complex construction projects, all the while taking cost and time management into consideration? Do you obtain professional satisfaction from refining the building process? And do you want to help deliver world-class, sustainable energy solutions for millions of people around the world?
The chosen candidate will join our global EPC construction projects and refer to the departmental manager of M&E Construction.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Defining and maintaining erection concepts.
- Assisting in the detailed planning of erection in coordination with planning, engineering and construction sites.
Ørsted Customer Solutions, Virum
Are you a data scientist with leadership ambitions? Do you want to be part of driving the digitally enabled trading agenda?
Join us and become Team Lead for Short Term Trading Optimisation (STTO), where you’ll be responsible for leading, inspiring and prioritising the tasks of the STTO team, supporting our company’s digital trading journey.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
We offer a unique opportunity to be part of building the link between our DevOps initiatives and traditional IT operations. Maersk Drilling has started building Cloud Native applications and is investing in using site reliability engineering principles for the deployment of these. This is your opportunity to help establish DevOps to the next level within our organization!
- Operating, maintaining, and optimizing application solutions to ensure a high level of robustness and performance
- Automating software deployment and establishing monitoring solutions
- Discussing and assisting with development projects by designing operational solutions that create business value for our customers
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have a passion for Projects and Change Management? And do you want to be part of Maersk Drillings journey in providing world class customer services on a global scale?
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Lead and manage the implementation of a new HRIT system, including system selection, project planning and testing in coordination with our Business Improvement team
- Oversee the project and manage priorities, including assigning tasks, resolving issues/roadblocks and handling deployment/support activities
- Optimize the current HRIT processes to meet workforce requirements crafting opportunities for automation, and reduction of manual processes to help drive accuracy and standardization
Are you motivated by new business opportunities and bringing world class solutions to market? Do you have a commercial background with a strong business mindset combined with a technical flair?
We consider this a unique role, where you’ll have to juggle multiple stakeholders, in a global context and a role where it is expected, that you’re capable of putting a point across forcefully and founded on solid facts, but still manage to be an approachable, friendly and strong team player.
The responsibilities include the following:
- Head of the newly formed team of 11 people called Product Marketing Support
- Be an inspiring people manager with 7 direct reports including a group manager, Product Specialists and Product Marketing coordinators
- Build team competences and develop and motivate individual staff members
- Be accountable for the team role as a link between R&D and global marketing
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have experience with change and project management, broad business understanding and a desire for driving an agile agenda in Maersk Drilling? Would you like the opportunity to further mature Maersk Drilling’s project deliverables and leave your footprint on our agile agenda?
You will be the custodian of our agile ways of working; promoting the methodology to the rest of the organization, by example, in projects and by advocating the principles. You will also have the influence in anchoring this way of working in the rest of the organization.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Execute projects in sprints with SCRUM methodology
- Promote the use of SCRUM to the rest of the organization
- Work closely with business to anchor the SCRUM Roles and responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Adoption and Change Management Architect to join our team as we continue to develop and grow our...
MICROSOFT DANMARK APS, Kgs. Lyngby