14 job matcher din søgning
FORCE Technology, Kgs. Lyngby
Are you keen to lead a team of highly qualified experts? Do you have a strong maritime interest?
The Numerical Team is part of the Department for Hydro and Aerodynamics in the Maritime Industry business unit. It performs all the department’s tasks related to numerical simulation including R&D activities.
As Team Leader you will be responsible for leading the team, to plan activities, allocate resources and secure the right competences, while still participating actively in some of the team’s projects. You will be part of the leadership team within the Business Line. Your key tasks will be:
- Act as client relationship manager and support sales our sales activities
- Daily coordination and planning of the team’s assignments
- Project management as well as “hand-on” consulting together with the team
- Provide input to the department’s strategy regarding numerical services.
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgård
Would you like to set the right standards in Quality Assurance, take responsibility for quality oversight of Manufacturing and support a more lean and simple release flow across Bavarian Nordic? Then a position as Manager for our newly established QA Review and Release team might be the position for you!
The main task for the Review and Release team is to support and improve the daily operational tasks within review of Manufacturing, QC testing, Environmental Monitoring and Raw Material documentation. You will play an important role in defining and implementing a leaner Review and Release flow strategy together with the cross functional stakeholders.
You will as IT Security Manager be responsible for working with our IT security roadmap and secure that we constantly improve and harden our IT deliveries. As our Compliance Manager you will be working closely with our Quality function to secure that we follow our processes within our regulated systems. You will also be working very close with our Legal function to secure that we are in control in terms of Data Privacy.
It is important that you want to work on a global level and is highly motivated by acting in the area between business and IT - with IT Security and Compliance as the focus areas. Additionally, we expect you to contribute on strategic, tactical and operational level.
To summarize, the key responsibilities in the role include:
- Building, establishing and implementing our IT Security strategy in Demant.
- Act as Co-Chairman of our Data Privacy and IT Security steering committee.
Your mission will be to drive and elevate our solutions to the next level. How? That is up to you and the team. You are certainly not afraid having the overview as well as digging into the solutions when it comes to finding the right infrastructure solutions and challenging the existing setup.
In both teams you will have 9-10 skilled solution specialists reporting directly to you, forming a very well-functioning team as it is today.
In short you are responsible for:
- Personnel management and team development
- Ensuring priorities are attended to, projects executed on, and that the set objectives are met
- Contract- and vendor management in relevant areas
Ørsted Customer Solutions, Virum
Are you a data scientist with leadership ambitions? Do you want to be part of driving the digitally enabled trading agenda?
Join us and become Team Lead for Short Term Trading Optimisation (STTO), where you’ll be responsible for leading, inspiring and prioritising the tasks of the STTO team, supporting our company’s digital trading journey.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Are you good at showing the way by influencing, inspiring and motivating people? And do you want to be part of an ambitious company dedicated to delivering world-class, sustainable energy solutions? Then you might be the right candidate to become the new General Manager of the Portfolio Management office in BWSC’s Technology and Solutions (T&S) group.
As General Manager of Portfolio Management, you will lead the management of BWSC’s comprehensive portfolio of energy solutions based on renewable and conventional technologies. The role is pivotal for decisions in BWSC’s governing bodies as well as the T&S management team.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
We offer a unique opportunity to be part of building the link between our DevOps initiatives and traditional IT operations. Maersk Drilling has started building Cloud Native applications and is investing in using site reliability engineering principles for the deployment of these. This is your opportunity to help establish DevOps to the next level within our organization!
- Operating, maintaining, and optimizing application solutions to ensure a high level of robustness and performance
- Automating software deployment and establishing monitoring solutions
- Discussing and assisting with development projects by designing operational solutions that create business value for our customers
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
This role will report into the Director of R&D Mobile Antennas and will be responsible for leading a project team of highly skilled and dedicated engineers across both electrical and mechanical hardware and software disciplines.
We are currently developing a new generation of stabilized satellite antennas pushing the boundaries of technical performance at an optimal cost point. This entails both the technology platform, but also the following product projects.
As a Project Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Deliver project to agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
- Direct motivate and provide leadership for the project team.
- Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have a passion for Projects and Change Management? And do you want to be part of Maersk Drillings journey in providing world class customer services on a global scale?
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Lead and manage the implementation of a new HRIT system, including system selection, project planning and testing in coordination with our Business Improvement team
- Oversee the project and manage priorities, including assigning tasks, resolving issues/roadblocks and handling deployment/support activities
- Optimize the current HRIT processes to meet workforce requirements crafting opportunities for automation, and reduction of manual processes to help drive accuracy and standardization
COWI is experiencing an increased demand for our IT services from our business. In order to continue the quality of deliverables, we are looking for an SCCM Engineer to our high-performance team.
As a Technical SCCM Engineer, you will become a part of our Digital Workplace team, where SCCM is one of the key systems.
The team you will be a part of, handles the entire SCCM solution for all of COWI, which cover more than 7500 users and more than 70 sites around the world.
As a Technical SCCM Engineer,you will be given tasks on your own as either primary or secondary responsible and will also have other colleagues to share opinions with.
Are you motivated by new business opportunities and bringing world class solutions to market? Do you have a commercial background with a strong business mindset combined with a technical flair?
We consider this a unique role, where you’ll have to juggle multiple stakeholders, in a global context and a role where it is expected, that you’re capable of putting a point across forcefully and founded on solid facts, but still manage to be an approachable, friendly and strong team player.
The responsibilities include the following:
- Head of the newly formed team of 11 people called Product Marketing Support
- Be an inspiring people manager with 7 direct reports including a group manager, Product Specialists and Product Marketing coordinators
- Build team competences and develop and motivate individual staff members
- Be accountable for the team role as a link between R&D and global marketing
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have experience with change and project management, broad business understanding and a desire for driving an agile agenda in Maersk Drilling? Would you like the opportunity to further mature Maersk Drilling’s project deliverables and leave your footprint on our agile agenda?
You will be the custodian of our agile ways of working; promoting the methodology to the rest of the organization, by example, in projects and by advocating the principles. You will also have the influence in anchoring this way of working in the rest of the organization.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Execute projects in sprints with SCRUM methodology
- Promote the use of SCRUM to the rest of the organization
- Work closely with business to anchor the SCRUM Roles and responsibilities
Do you have the skills and the experience to set a clear direction and inspire your colleagues to produce great results?
Novo Nordisk A/S, Hillerød
Do you want to contribute to one of the greatest continuous improvement journeys and best company LEAN cultures?
Novo Nordisk A/S, Hillerød