19 job matcher din søgning
You will as IT Security Manager be responsible for working with our IT security roadmap and secure that we constantly improve and harden our IT deliveries. As our Compliance Manager you will be working closely with our Quality function to secure that we follow our processes within our regulated systems. You will also be working very close with our Legal function to secure that we are in control in terms of Data Privacy.
It is important that you want to work on a global level and is highly motivated by acting in the area between business and IT - with IT Security and Compliance as the focus areas. Additionally, we expect you to contribute on strategic, tactical and operational level.
To summarize, the key responsibilities in the role include:
- Building, establishing and implementing our IT Security strategy in Demant.
- Act as Co-Chairman of our Data Privacy and IT Security steering committee.
INEOS Oil & Gas Denmark, Virum or Esbjerg
Do you want to be part of our Oil & Gas business and support our front-line operations through the procurement of vital operational logistics services?
Then why not join us as our new Logistics Procurement Manager in the Danish part of INEOS Oil & Gas Scandinavia.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be to
- as a member of a small procurement team, execute the procurement of material logistics services in support of our offshore platforms.
- in close cooperation with the logistics manager, assess the service level requirements of Operations and develop a commercial strategy to most cost effectively meet demand.
- negotiate and subsequently purchase logistics and inspection services as defined by the commercial strategy.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
You’ll make sure that all procedures are followed, that our operators always have a rock-solid backup to call if things go wrong and you will function as a main communicator between operators and our manufacturers support.
What you'll do:
- Supervising the daily operation, a number of ground vehicles and the operators
- Handle all communication on relevant channels with the operators within your area of responsibility
- Fully support the operators according to our standard operating procedures
Your mission will be to drive and elevate our solutions to the next level. How? That is up to you and the team. You are certainly not afraid having the overview as well as digging into the solutions when it comes to finding the right infrastructure solutions and challenging the existing setup.
In both teams you will have 9-10 skilled solution specialists reporting directly to you, forming a very well-functioning team as it is today.
In short you are responsible for:
- Personnel management and team development
- Ensuring priorities are attended to, projects executed on, and that the set objectives are met
- Contract- and vendor management in relevant areas
Ørsted Customer Solutions, Virum
Are you a data scientist with leadership ambitions? Do you want to be part of driving the digitally enabled trading agenda?
Join us and become Team Lead for Short Term Trading Optimisation (STTO), where you’ll be responsible for leading, inspiring and prioritising the tasks of the STTO team, supporting our company’s digital trading journey.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Do you have experience with planning and executing major projects together with cross functional specialists within engineering, construction and supply chain?
As Manager for the Project Procurement team, you will refer to the Head of Supply Chain, Procurement & Logistics and be responsible for 5 purchasers and 4 procurement project managers (PPM) all engaged in our major projects.
As manager, you are responsible for ensuring the Project Procurement team:
- Handles and coordinates procurement on power plant projects on time and on budget
- Interfaces with colleagues across our organisation to ensure knowledge sharing and best practices are applied.
- Participates as an integrated part of the project management team.
Foodjob Nordic recruiting on behalf of Sirena A/S in Nærum
Foodjob Nordic is seeking a Shipping & Logistics Coordinator on behalf of Sirena A/S, a market leading seafood company dealing with global sales and marketing of North Atlantic frozen-at-sea products.
You will be a key part of the Shipping & Logistics Department and work in close cooperation with colleagues in Sales, Supply Chain, Finance and a large number of external stakeholders. You will be working in a very lean and flat organization with a high level of entrepreneurial spirit.
The position will execute and optimize a commercial value chain of logistics and operations regarding international transports and warehousing from sea to customer, and help ensure optimal logistics performance in cooperation with sales relevant suppliers, forwarding agents and various transportation companies to carry our products safely and swiftly from supplier to customer.
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
Do you have a solid understanding of logistics, and are you looking to put your skills to the test in a fast-paced environment? This is your opportunity to support a great international team and work with deliveries to and from all over the world!
Referring to the Logistics Operations Team Lead for EMEA, you will among other things be involved in all tasks related to the operations part of logistics such as;
- Creation of delivery orders from all our production/tolling/warehouse network in Europe to all our warehouses and customers in EMEA
- Create all relevant transportation documents incl. dangerous goods documents
Do you want to become part of a dynamic Supply Chain Management team and get a key role in building a new Strategic Planning & Analytics Function?
The primary focus of this Manager role is to build and develop a new Strategic Planning & Analytics function securing a robust local S&OP process, scenario planning, reporting and operations optimization across our end-to-end supply chain in Hillerod, Denmark.
The role will be part of the Supply Chain Management organization and covers the following areas and functions:
- Supply Planning
- Warehouse AL&P and LSM
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
We offer a unique opportunity to be part of building the link between our DevOps initiatives and traditional IT operations. Maersk Drilling has started building Cloud Native applications and is investing in using site reliability engineering principles for the deployment of these. This is your opportunity to help establish DevOps to the next level within our organization!
- Operating, maintaining, and optimizing application solutions to ensure a high level of robustness and performance
- Automating software deployment and establishing monitoring solutions
- Discussing and assisting with development projects by designing operational solutions that create business value for our customers
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (CfB) is developing new technologies for engineering microbes, turning them into cell factories, which are designed for efficient production of a specific compound in a commercially competitive way.
This role will serve as a primary point of contact between R&D and the Information Services/Computational Biology Unit, bridging the gap between business stakeholders and information technology solution providers. This role will lead projects, identify, assess and prioritize requirements and translate them to the technical team for the implementation of solutions.
The Systems Analyst, Computational Biology will ensure that the Information Unit delivers quality controlled solutions that meet end user’s needs, create value and support an integrated research workflow reducing the life cycle for cell factory development.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have a passion for Projects and Change Management? And do you want to be part of Maersk Drillings journey in providing world class customer services on a global scale?
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Lead and manage the implementation of a new HRIT system, including system selection, project planning and testing in coordination with our Business Improvement team
- Oversee the project and manage priorities, including assigning tasks, resolving issues/roadblocks and handling deployment/support activities
- Optimize the current HRIT processes to meet workforce requirements crafting opportunities for automation, and reduction of manual processes to help drive accuracy and standardization
COWI is experiencing an increased demand for our IT services from our business. In order to continue the quality of deliverables, we are looking for an SCCM Engineer to our high-performance team.
As a Technical SCCM Engineer, you will become a part of our Digital Workplace team, where SCCM is one of the key systems.
The team you will be a part of, handles the entire SCCM solution for all of COWI, which cover more than 7500 users and more than 70 sites around the world.
As a Technical SCCM Engineer,you will be given tasks on your own as either primary or secondary responsible and will also have other colleagues to share opinions with.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have experience with change and project management, broad business understanding and a desire for driving an agile agenda in Maersk Drilling? Would you like the opportunity to further mature Maersk Drilling’s project deliverables and leave your footprint on our agile agenda?
You will be the custodian of our agile ways of working; promoting the methodology to the rest of the organization, by example, in projects and by advocating the principles. You will also have the influence in anchoring this way of working in the rest of the organization.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Execute projects in sprints with SCRUM methodology
- Promote the use of SCRUM to the rest of the organization
- Work closely with business to anchor the SCRUM Roles and responsibilities
KVH Industries A/S, Kokkedal
The Order Operations & Logistics Service Coordinator (Agile products) will be responsible for order handling, logistic service and support for Mobile Connectivity, EMEA region. Entering sales orders in ERP system (Baan) and Sales Force (CRM), order verification data, logistic coordination with freight forwarders and customers, approval process for shipping quotes, providing customers with efficient shipping service, handling EMEA custom duty clearance and sales support. Daily cooperation with EMEA sales teams, US order entry team, and US shipping department for coordination of order entry and shipping schedules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily order entering in ERP system (Baan) and CRM system (Sales Force)
- Order verification of data: shipping address/consignee details, Vessel ETA/ETD
- Handling order acknowledgement to customers for their approval
As our new Senior Crew Manager you will get an outstanding opportunity to work with one of the industry´s most respected organisations in a central and dynamic role managing 4 crew operators responsible for approx. 20 ships and 500 seafarers.
As Senior Crew Manager your primary function is to manage and develop our seafarers with many different nationalities and to be the most efficient and best performing across the offshore industry.
As manager you lead your team to make sure that planning, decisions and execution of all crew related tasks are done in an efficient and economically viable way within international regulations and the Maersk values.
Would you like to join a team of highly skilled employees in a position with great influence and responsibility, and help ensure that our...
Novo Nordisk A/S, Hillerød
Are you passionate about Supply Chain Management?
Novo Nordisk A/S, Hillerød