16 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Lyngby
Focusing on the customer’s unique situation and long-term goals, our ambition is to be our customers’ preferred partner.
Our ambition with Digital Sales is to increase distribution and CSAT through digital funnels and ongoing engagement - Bridging and combining both the banks digital and psychical distribution channels.
As Head of Digital Sales you will take responsibility of a newly established specialist team with capabilities across channels: Web, SoMe, PPC, CRM. You will lead our transformation within digital sales through ongoing improvements of our execution platform in existing and new channels as well as through cross channel optimization.
Do you want to play a key role in how we use IT to improve the way we run our business around the world?
We offer you the chance to be part of the Global ERP team, anchored in our IT organization in Headquarter – but working full time on our global program - ATLAS. You will have broad interface to fellow IT architects, consultants, developers, management and other relevant functions from all over the world.
As a Retail Systems Application Consultant, you will primarily be responsible for configuration, documentation, testing, training, and 3rd level support. In addition, you will be working with functional design and technical specifications together with our solution architects.
You will primarily work with our Diary Management solutions, which is being used in our hearing clinics globally.
We are looking for a team member to our Business Applications Support (BAS) team. If you have a background as quality related systems administrator, process expert, super user or SME in SAP business processes, and find that being responsible for support and business process enhancement in a multinational company is an appealing challenge, you might be the one we are looking for.
Field of responsibility
- Administrator for SAP learning systems (LSO / LearnIT)
- Support for Logistics business process areas
- Maintain ALK SAP business process template
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
Computerome, the Danish National Life Science Supercomputing Center at DTU, is looking for a Compliance and data officer to work with information security and compliance – herewith in relation to the general data protection regulation (GDPR). The job consisting in managing tasks and solving issues that enables the Center to comply with guidelines and policies regarding information security and GDPR.
As Compliance Officer, you will be mainly responsible for
- Managing and solving compliance issues in collaboration with the Center’s colleagues.
- Assessing information security risks, and implementing measures for minimizing such risks.
- Developing new processes and maintaining the compliance infrastructure.
- Writing and updating GDPR policies.
You will as IT Security Manager be responsible for working with our IT security roadmap and secure that we constantly improve and harden our IT deliveries. As our Compliance Manager you will be working closely with our Quality function to secure that we follow our processes within our regulated systems. You will also be working very close with our Legal function to secure that we are in control in terms of Data Privacy.
It is important that you want to work on a global level and is highly motivated by acting in the area between business and IT - with IT Security and Compliance as the focus areas. Additionally, we expect you to contribute on strategic, tactical and operational level.
To summarize, the key responsibilities in the role include:
- Building, establishing and implementing our IT Security strategy in Demant.
- Act as Co-Chairman of our Data Privacy and IT Security steering committee.
Your mission will be to drive and elevate our solutions to the next level. How? That is up to you and the team. You are certainly not afraid having the overview as well as digging into the solutions when it comes to finding the right infrastructure solutions and challenging the existing setup.
In both teams you will have 9-10 skilled solution specialists reporting directly to you, forming a very well-functioning team as it is today.
In short you are responsible for:
- Personnel management and team development
- Ensuring priorities are attended to, projects executed on, and that the set objectives are met
- Contract- and vendor management in relevant areas
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
Gubra is looking for an IT administrator for our existing IT team.
Gubra is a growing company with a very dynamic and fast-paced drive. We work with preclinical research to find new medicine within diabetes, obesity and related diseases.
You will collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders, e.g., your colleagues in IT, software engineers in Denmark and India, the CTO and virtually all other employees in Gubra. Therefore, we value great communication and collaboration skills reaching for our common goals.
Your tasks as IT Administrator:
- Setup and maintain servers
- Maintain network and backup solutions
- Maintain and expand our security systems
Ørsted Customer Solutions, Virum
Are you a data scientist with leadership ambitions? Do you want to be part of driving the digitally enabled trading agenda?
Join us and become Team Lead for Short Term Trading Optimisation (STTO), where you’ll be responsible for leading, inspiring and prioritising the tasks of the STTO team, supporting our company’s digital trading journey.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
We offer a unique opportunity to be part of building the link between our DevOps initiatives and traditional IT operations. Maersk Drilling has started building Cloud Native applications and is investing in using site reliability engineering principles for the deployment of these. This is your opportunity to help establish DevOps to the next level within our organization!
- Operating, maintaining, and optimizing application solutions to ensure a high level of robustness and performance
- Automating software deployment and establishing monitoring solutions
- Discussing and assisting with development projects by designing operational solutions that create business value for our customers
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have a passion for Projects and Change Management? And do you want to be part of Maersk Drillings journey in providing world class customer services on a global scale?
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Lead and manage the implementation of a new HRIT system, including system selection, project planning and testing in coordination with our Business Improvement team
- Oversee the project and manage priorities, including assigning tasks, resolving issues/roadblocks and handling deployment/support activities
- Optimize the current HRIT processes to meet workforce requirements crafting opportunities for automation, and reduction of manual processes to help drive accuracy and standardization
Widex A/S, Lynge
We are looking for a service oriented, knowledgeable, and self-driven IT Supporter to join our Global IT Service Desk in Widex, part of WS Audiology.
You will be responsible for providing first-level desktop/infrastructure support to users, incl. first-line support in WS Audiology`s core applications. You will provide local office support incl. walk-in in Lynge and remote support to our regional offices. The support includes mobiles (iOS/Android) and printers. You will participate in IT projects on a random basis and author knowledgebase documentation for both end-users and internal IT focused.
- Daily operation of the Global IT Service Desk.
- Dispatch (incl. prioritization and categorization), receive, solve, and close incidents through the IT Service Management system.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Do you want to drive a new e-commerce platform for one of the best-known luxury brands in the world?
Your role will be divided between development and operation on our new cloud-based e-commerce platform. You maintain and develop the back-end and also help build the automation and monitoring tools that will help us deliver a high-quality customer experience.
As you do so, you will:
- Develop and maintain our microservice-based e-commerce back-end
- Work on integrations between e-commerce and other business areas
- Implement, optimise and evaluate continuous integration and delivery solutions
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have experience with change and project management, broad business understanding and a desire for driving an agile agenda in Maersk Drilling? Would you like the opportunity to further mature Maersk Drilling’s project deliverables and leave your footprint on our agile agenda?
You will be the custodian of our agile ways of working; promoting the methodology to the rest of the organization, by example, in projects and by advocating the principles. You will also have the influence in anchoring this way of working in the rest of the organization.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Execute projects in sprints with SCRUM methodology
- Promote the use of SCRUM to the rest of the organization
- Work closely with business to anchor the SCRUM Roles and responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Adoption and Change Management Architect to join our team as we continue to develop and grow our...
MICROSOFT DANMARK APS, Kgs. Lyngby