17 job matcher din søgning
Vivostat A/S, Allerød
As QA manager you will be responsible for the company’s electronic Quality Management System. An important part of your role is to promote the awareness of quality, regulatory, customer and statutory requirements throughout the organization and to head projects in our constant strive to improve quality in all aspects.
As RA Manager you will be responsible for maintaining EU and other international regulatory filings and for ensuring a smooth transition to MDR.
Working hours is anticipated to be 25-30 hours/week with flexible working days.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain and update quality system policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedures
- Maintain and update technical files
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
Are you experienced with project management and drives to support the deployment of our SAP HANA modernization project called BPM (Business Process Modernization)?
In this temporary position you will work close together with our Regional Integrator for the EMEA (Europe, Middle east and Africa) region based in Germany.
Reporting to the EMEA Regional Integrator, the Deployment Specialist will have two key focus areas;
First, supporting deployment activities across go-lives, current and next year. Helping to drive the completion of project activities and prepare content for deployment activities.
Second, supporting the EMEA Regional Integrator through regional implementation. This role will prepare and help facilitate discussions with the EMEA Site Coordinators to ensure a successful go live. You will be part of the BPM Deployment Team and work closely with the Delivery Teams within BPM.
JOB-LINK ApS recruiting on behalf of Haldor Topsøe in Lyngby
Job-Link is looking for a Project Manager for Haldor Topsoe A/S in Lyngby - who is a world leader in the design of hydrotreaters and hydrocrackers for ultra-low Sulphur diesel and provides outstanding catalysts.
Our new Project Manager will work in close contact with colleagues in the dedicated design group, the project management department and in the sales and marketing departments.
As project manager you are responsible for the projects in terms of budget and time schedule. You:
- are the prime contact with the customers
- make agreements with our vendors and follow-up on their progress
- are responsible for planning and for meeting deadlines
Danske Bank, Lyngby, Helsinki, Oslo or Stockholm
Are you able to see processes through the eyes of the customer? Are you motivated to ensuring the short-term customer experience in the retail customer area via process insight?
WM Business Development unit is established to drive Danske Wealth Management towards adapting the approach and business model to match and exceed changing and ever-growing customer expectations. As a unit, we are responsible for the investment and pension processes for all markets in Wealth Management.
You will be responsible for process improvement via BPM, Robotics, continuous improvement and basic non-IT activities that could support our main goal – to make our customers life better.
NKT Photonics A/S, Birkerød
You will ensure we operate in compliance with the relevant legislative and non-legislative product-related regulatory frameworks: safety and environmental related requirements; national and international standards applicable to our products and other specific product directives.
You will use your experience to provide management for all product compliance issues within NKT Photonics, covering all manufacturing and product development and management functions. This includes the strengthening and global implementation of a management framework and execution of all individual product compliance requirements, assessments and driving the related development and corrective actions.
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
Cobham Aerospace Communications is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
As a Quality Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Conduct product approvals/releases and First Article Inspections
- To use the latest quality, problem solving techniques and best working practices.
- Lead, Liaise with and coordinate other quality team members to ensure that all relevant Quality metrics are recorded utilised and appropriate to their purpose.
- Lead cross-functional corrective action and/or continuous improvement teams in significant quality activities or programs.
- Deploy significant quality expertise to provide tangible benefit to the organisation (product cost, quality, metrics etc.)
- To use the latest quality, problem solving techniques and best working practices.
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
Gubra is growing rapidly and is therefore looking to hire a new animal technician to join our In vivo pharmacology team.
You will work in close collaboration with Scientists, Laboratory Technicians and of course the other animal technicians in the planning and executing our long list of research projects. Therefore, it is essential that you enjoy communicating with many different people during a workday.
- Care of experimental animals – mainly mice and rats
- Executing animal experiments and collecting data
- Working with animal models for obesity and diabetes
- Manual blood samplings during an experiment and/or at terminations
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgård
Do you have a strong analytical mindset that enables you to identify connections and issues in demands and forecasts across the organization? Would you like to work with tactical production planning and maintenance of master data in our ERP system? Are you able to build relations with relevant stakeholders across the organization to ensure alignment in the Supply Chain Planning process? Then you might be the Supply Chain Planner we are looking for!
Your main area of responsibility will be:
- Production planning and maintenance of master data, incl. MRP updates in our ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Demand forecast and alignment with relevant departments and establish regular analytical meetings regarding deviating forecasts and actual demands to ensure optimal inventories
Novo Nordisk A/S, Hillerød
We know the value of a great Data Scientist and especially one within the field of Optimisation and Operational Research (OR). We are looking for one that can join one of the most exciting digital transformation projects in Novo Nordisk. If you are an experienced Data Scientist or Specialist within Optimisation or OR, we hope you might be our new colleague.
You will be based in Hillerød and a part of a diverse team with many years of experience within Operation Excellence and Lean Manufacturing. Together with the team and other like-minded, you will be in charge of building some of the most exciting OR applications that have the potential to be scaled across Novo Nordisk manufacturing facilities.
Novo Nordisk A/S, Hillerød
We know the value of a great Data Scientist, and we are looking for one that can join one of the most exciting digital transformation projects in Novo Nordisk. If you are an experienced Data Scientist, we hope you might be our new colleague.
You will be based in Hillerød and part of a diverse team with many years of experience within Operation Excellence and Lean Manufacturing. Together with the team and other like-minded, you will be in charge of building some of the most exciting advanced analytics applications that have the potential to be scaled across Novo Nordisk manufacturing facilities.
In this role you will work as the lead Data Scientist on advanced analytics projects, translate business needs into workable solutions, data preparation and automation, design, built and maintain Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning models and front-end development.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
We are looking for a strong operational data analyst with insight into rig performance, and an individual who is able to drive performance improvements on our rigs.
You will be a part of an exciting transition, where we will be exploring data from multiple data sources to find new ways of optimizing the operational performance. You will also have the opportunity to be a part of identifying the priorities in Operations and participate in driving desired behaviors through our well anchored performance management framework.
- Use your operational knowledge to spar with the team, Rig Teams and Asset Teams on how to improve performance
- Recommend new ways in which MD can use data to solve business problems
- Continuous focus on developing new KPIs that drive the desired performance improvements and refine existing solutions
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Lyngby
Do you have strong general knowledge of IT service and IT service management processes along with a natural service mind-set? And do you want a central role in the IT Service team in an International company?
As IT Service Manager, you will work in Corporate IT with reference to the Head of IT Infrastructure & Operations. With your approachable and service minded attitude, you manage daily operations of the Global IT Servicedesk in close coordination with teams in India and US. Furthermore, you serve as a key contact on support issues within Corporate IT as well as in the broader organisation.
You will act as an important ambassador for IT and you have an outstanding opportunity to impact the whole Topsoe user community in a positive way.
- Manage and follow-up on incidents, service requests, changes and problems
- Drive implementation of Service Management initiatives
- Reporting and follow-up on process KPIs
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As digital learning manager, you will work closely with the Head of Commercial Training who is overall responsible for setting the direction for the training and education strategy of all retail staff. Together, you will form a strong team dedicated to delivering industry-leading, innovative retail training solutions that the world has, probably, never seen before.
As digital learning manager, you will take responsibility for managing and developing our e-learning platforms and related processes. This entails translating new strategies and initiatives, developed by the Head of Commercial Training, into project plans that you execute as well as:
- Implementing and further developing our strategy for digital learning
- Driving and, over time, merging our two learning management systems: BEOCADeMY & BeoCAMPUS
Medican A/S, Helsinge
As a Medican Quality Assurance Pharmacist, you will be ensuring that Medical Cannabis Products comply with the local and international quality assurance standards, safeguarding legal compliance to these and thereby ensuring the quality assurance function in totality.
- Ensure adherence to the medican quality system and Danish/ international requirements when executing quality activities
- Act as QP deputy/delegate for release of commercial product batches to the designated market timeously and in line with requirements
- Participate in SOP writing/reviews
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgaard
Do you want to find solutions to complex problems, get to the core of the problem and implement improvements? Do you want to work across our production processes in close corporation with other specialists and operators to find the best solutions that secure stable processes? Then you might be our new Process Specialist.
As Process Specialist in Improvements & Compliance you are the owner of the deviation. You are the main responsible for finding solutions in a timely matter. For some more complex deviations you involve specialist from other teams. The following is some of your concrete tasks:
- Handle deviations across the entire production process
- You find root course and you implement improvement to ensure that deviations do not occur again
- You develop and write SOP’s, which our colleagues in the production can follow
Are you good at setting direction by influencing, inspiring and motivating people? And do you want to be part of an ambitious company driven by delivering world-class, sustainable energy solutions? Then you might be the right candidate to become our new Department Manager of Solutions Engineering.
As Department Manager of Solutions Engineering, you will be part of the management team in Solutions, which in close cooperation with Commercial Development and the Product Lines is responsible for tendering of solutions based on predefined modules and customer specific requirements.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Developing the strategy and setting goals for the department
- Growing high performance teams with focus on people development and constructive feedback
- Ensuring quality of work performed and continuously improving procedures and work methods