47 job matcher din søgning
IMC Business Consulting A/S recruiting on behalf of Brüel & Kjær Vibro in Nærum
Do you come from a solid career track in a different technical field and would like to try something new by taking on a position in project management? Or are you a young professional with a very high level of technical skills and outstanding academic results seeking you first big challenge?
With the objective to support and develop these activities Brüel & Kjær Vibro is seeking a Project Coordinator to join the team in Nærum, north of Copenhagen.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Documentation of the handover of projects from Sales
- Coordinate project flow with relevant Team members and customer
- Assist in installing and commissioning of hardware & software
IMC Business Consulting A/S recruiting on behalf of Mark & Wedell A/S in Kvistgaard
Export Sales – Distributor Management
Would you like to become a key employee at Mark & Wedell A/S and be an important part of the transition we are undergoing right now?
Mark & Wedell is looking for a result-oriented Area Sales Manager with an international mindset to report directly to the Sales Executive. After a short training period, the new Sales Manager will be responsible for increasing sales revenue and developing relationships with distributors and customers.
- A job in an international emerging company with a premium brand and presence in all parts of the value chain from development, construction and production, to sales and project management
- A great opportunity to utilize, shape and expand your skills and expertise within sales and marketing
- A remuneration that will meet your qualification and onward performance
FORCE Technology, Kgs. Lyngby
Are you keen to lead a team of highly qualified experts? Do you have a strong maritime interest?
The Numerical Team is part of the Department for Hydro and Aerodynamics in the Maritime Industry business unit. It performs all the department’s tasks related to numerical simulation including R&D activities.
As Team Leader you will be responsible for leading the team, to plan activities, allocate resources and secure the right competences, while still participating actively in some of the team’s projects. You will be part of the leadership team within the Business Line. Your key tasks will be:
- Act as client relationship manager and support sales our sales activities
- Daily coordination and planning of the team’s assignments
- Project management as well as “hand-on” consulting together with the team
- Provide input to the department’s strategy regarding numerical services.
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgård
Would you like to set high standards in Quality Assurance and help to support the quality oversight of Manufacturing and the review and release processes within production of vaccines to protect against Smallpox, Ebola, Respiratory Syncytial Virus and future cancer vaccines?
- Provide quality support and review of batch records and relevant data in the production area
- Provide general support and training within the Quality System and processes to Production and support departments
- Review and approve SOPs, Change Requests, Deviations and CAPA's
- Take active part in general QA activities for Bavarian Nordic projects
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgård
Would you like to set the right standards in Quality Assurance, take responsibility for quality oversight of Manufacturing and support a more lean and simple release flow across Bavarian Nordic? Then a position as Manager for our newly established QA Review and Release team might be the position for you!
The main task for the Review and Release team is to support and improve the daily operational tasks within review of Manufacturing, QC testing, Environmental Monitoring and Raw Material documentation. You will play an important role in defining and implementing a leaner Review and Release flow strategy together with the cross functional stakeholders.
We are looking for a team member to our Business Applications Support (BAS) team. We are implement optimize and support our SAP solution globally. If you have a background process expert, super user or SME in SAP Commercial Operations area, and find that being responsible for support and business process enhancement in a multinational company is an appealing challenge, you might be the one we are looking for.
Field of responsibility
- Support for Commercial Operations business process area
- Maintain ALK SAP business process template
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
We are expanding with a research scientist for a permanent position in the Biochemical Analysis Department within R&D in Hørsholm, Denmark.
As our new Research Scientist, you will take on a role with high complexity. Your everyday will be a combination of both participating in different projects and working hands on in the laboratory developing methods and trouble shooting.
Within the area of method development and quantification your tasks include:
- Optimize sample extraction procedures for various complex matrices e.g. bacterial fermentations and plant material biological matrices
- Development of qualitative and quantitative methods by LC-MS for small molecules, peptides, and proteins to support new product development, including process screening and characterization of new products
- Implementation and daily responsibility of maintenance LC-MS equipment
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
We are looking for a new Development Scientist for our COMMBI team in Hørsholm.
As our new Development Scientist your primary role will be to participate in various projects ensuring the development of new bacterial cultures aligned with our customers’ expectations.
As such your tasks will be to
- Develop new starter and bioprotective cultures for food applications – primarily within food, beverage and plant-based applications
- Plan, execute and report on experimental work carried out in the laboratory and in development projects
- Prepare and conduct presentations on the results obtained in the laboratory and in projects in the project teams
You will as IT Security Manager be responsible for working with our IT security roadmap and secure that we constantly improve and harden our IT deliveries. As our Compliance Manager you will be working closely with our Quality function to secure that we follow our processes within our regulated systems. You will also be working very close with our Legal function to secure that we are in control in terms of Data Privacy.
It is important that you want to work on a global level and is highly motivated by acting in the area between business and IT - with IT Security and Compliance as the focus areas. Additionally, we expect you to contribute on strategic, tactical and operational level.
To summarize, the key responsibilities in the role include:
- Building, establishing and implementing our IT Security strategy in Demant.
- Act as Co-Chairman of our Data Privacy and IT Security steering committee.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building new mobility solutions to fit this future.
You will join our Operations Team. When deploying, you will be on location and carry out the technical preparations (mapping) for the specific route for our autonomous shuttles.
What does a Deployment Specialist do?
- New projects: Technical preparations on site (mapping, installation of navigation equipment etc.) and practical preparations at home (preparation of paperwork, application documents, coordination with manufacturers etc.).
- Existing projects: Technical debugging, re-mapping and troubleshooting with 1st to 3rd line support from the manufacturers.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
The Section for Manufacturing Engineering has an open position in the field of “Improving overall equipment efficiency in silicon crystal growth production with digital manufacturing technologies”.
The position focuses on research in the area of precision manufacturing engineering and manufacturing digital technologies, with focus on IoT, Big Data analytics, system integration, simulation and autonomous robots. It is the goal for the current PhD project to develop in-depth root-cause analysis and detailed Pareto analysis of failure mode using big data approach to achieve intelligent predictive maintenance.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
The Automation and Control Group at the Department of Electrical Engineering, Technical University of Denmark invites applicants for a 3-years PhD position in the area of Aerial Manipulation.
The goal of this PhD project is to design, control and test novel aerial manipulation technologies for inspection in the maritime industry. The project will require gathering end user requirements, design lightweight manipulators and end-effectors for tool manipulation with a drone, develop control strategies for robust aerial interaction, test and validate the developed technologies in real-life application.
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with major players in the Danish maritime industry in the field of aerial inspection and will be part of a vibrant team with strong academic competences at DTU, where the position will be based.
Your mission will be to drive and elevate our solutions to the next level. How? That is up to you and the team. You are certainly not afraid having the overview as well as digging into the solutions when it comes to finding the right infrastructure solutions and challenging the existing setup.
In both teams you will have 9-10 skilled solution specialists reporting directly to you, forming a very well-functioning team as it is today.
In short you are responsible for:
- Personnel management and team development
- Ensuring priorities are attended to, projects executed on, and that the set objectives are met
- Contract- and vendor management in relevant areas
The energy industry is undergoing rapid changes, and BWSC is committed to being at the forefront. We build world-class power plants for our select markets around the globe. So if you are an experienced civil/structural engineer who has strong project management skills, we would like to hear from you.
A typical day at the office could include the following:
- Developing new projects with other in-house disciplines – and steering current projects toward completion.
- Ensuring that civil and structural engineering design is on time and budget and meets specifications.
- Preparing proposal material, contract documents and evaluating bids from consultants.
Maersk Supply Service, Lyngby
Are you driven by keeping people safe and out of harms way?
Do you have a solid technical or engineering background with experience from offshore operations as well as intervention, decommissioning and sub-sea work? And does joining a global team who are passionately striving for superior HSSEQ performance sound motivating? Then read on.
- Be a key ambassador for our company promise of "Safe hands, Sound Business"
- Ensure that safety is always the main priority by acting as a role model and safety advocate.
- Safeguard that our operations are always planned and executed in compliance with our procedures, standards and policies.
Ørsted Customer Solutions, Virum
Are you a data scientist with leadership ambitions? Do you want to be part of driving the digitally enabled trading agenda?
Join us and become Team Lead for Short Term Trading Optimisation (STTO), where you’ll be responsible for leading, inspiring and prioritising the tasks of the STTO team, supporting our company’s digital trading journey.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
SiccaDania A/S, Birkerød
The evaporation department is responsible for Siccadania’s evaporation activities worldwide. The project engineer will participate in execution of projects and on technical support to our colleagues in local sales and engineering offices around the world.
The project engineer will be technical responsible for parts of the project or the whole project, depending upon the size of the project.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Creating project planning.
- Communication with customers, suppliers and internal contacts.
- Calculating and defining the items (pumps, valves, fans, workshop components) that is needed for the process.
- Creating and designing P&ID’s.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
DTU Mechanical Engineering, the Section for Manufacturing Engineering, invites applications for a PhD position (3 years) in the field of design of metal powders for 3D printing.
The project is part of a research project titled: “Design of metal powders for 3D printing – from scrap to resource” which is funded by the Danish Council for Independent Research.
The objective of the PhD project is relating the microstructure and properties of printed samples to the physical and chemical characteristics of the atomised powders. Such an analysis is expected to become a break-through as the processing parameters in AM are far from conventional and the work published in literature so far has mainly focussed on effects of the printing process (not the powder).
Are you good at showing the way by influencing, inspiring and motivating people? And do you want to be part of an ambitious company dedicated to delivering world-class, sustainable energy solutions? Then you might be the right candidate to become the new General Manager of the Portfolio Management office in BWSC’s Technology and Solutions (T&S) group.
As General Manager of Portfolio Management, you will lead the management of BWSC’s comprehensive portfolio of energy solutions based on renewable and conventional technologies. The role is pivotal for decisions in BWSC’s governing bodies as well as the T&S management team.
Elos Medtech Pinol A/S, Gørløse
Would you like to join a team of talented colleagues with high ambitions and a strong company culture? Build your career in one of Europe's largest development and production partners for companies within dental technology.
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Product Development Engineer who would like to work with international development projects and contribute to the development of Elos Medtech’s own dental products.
You will be a part of our Product Development team and our Engineering department, who are responsible for research, product development, production engineering and automation of production processes. Currently we are 16 highly skilled specialists in the Engineering department, possibly more to come.