14 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Lyngby
Focusing on the customer’s unique situation and long-term goals, our ambition is to be our customers’ preferred partner.
Our ambition with Digital Sales is to increase distribution and CSAT through digital funnels and ongoing engagement – Bridging and combining both the banks digital and psychical distribution channels.
As Head of Digital Sales you will take responsibility of a newly established specialist team with capabilities across channels: Web, SoMe, PPC, CRM. You will lead our transformation within digital sales through ongoing improvements of our execution platform in existing and new channels as well as through cross channel optimization.
VELUX A/S, Hørsholm
Would you like to play a key role in developing product strategies using your excellent analytical skills? And can you turn insights into fact-based recommendations about new business opportunities?
You will be responsible for driving insights generation and analyses based on qualitative and quantitative data and ensure relevant input to the strategy development of our future product categories. Part of your job will be within front-end with a more agile development approach.
Your main tasks will include:
- Capturing trends and performing specific analyses
- Generating category-specific competitive insights
- Collecting, designing and customising different analyses to serve as input to product strategies
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Are you passionate about corporate branding and purpose-driven storytelling? And do you see strategic brand development as a core lever for businesses to successfully differentiate themselves? Then you might be our new Corporate Brand Manager.
We are looking for an experienced and creative brand strategist to help take Chr. Hansen’s corporate branding to the next level. In the role as Corporate Brand Manager you will work with all aspects of corporate branding ensuring the Chr. Hansen brand is lived by employees and brought to life across all touch points.
You will be globally responsible for maintaining, developing and implementing our brand values, brand book and CVI. Ultimately making sure that Chr. Hansen’s strong purpose is expressed throughout our corporate storytelling and strategic and visual brand experience that we wish to create for our stakeholders.
VELUX A/S, Hørsholm
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a rich marketing & communications toolbox knowledge?
You will be supporting the overall responsible for marketing in the new business unit. While this is a highly independent role, you will be supported by the energetic Vario team and the various departments and sales companies across the VELUX Group in order to succeed. Working hands-on with the entire marketing and communications toolbox, you will be accountable for:
- Supporting the development and implementation of a winning content marketing strategy
- Ensuring the quality of the brand and product communication
- Defining and utilizing the relevant social media channels to communicate appealing and relevant content
Do you have a strong passion for people and leadership? And experience and knowledge of the creative process?
You will lead our Creation team within Shared Marketing Support – a team of 14 highly skilled employees within graphic design, digital design, art direction, copy writing and 3D. Shared Marketing Support is our internal group which ensures efficient development, execution, production, and support of marketing and communication activities across the business. We enable, support and advice our brand organisations and sales companies across target groups and channels.
As the manager for the Creation team you will play a leading role within Shared Marketing Support and the main responsibilities include:
- Engaging people management
- Ensure effective execution and increase process efficiency
- Ensure high quality design, graphic coherence and CVI in materials
In close collaboration with our retailers around the world, you are to assist and train them in defining and implementing digital measurement strategies that align with marketing and business objectives.
You will be producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering monthly, cross channel performance reports with actionable insight. Furthermore, you will also work with optimizing conversion with the aim of improving efficiency in digital marketing strategies and increasing ROI.
As we work in an international environment, you should expect to travel app. 20-30 days a year.
Summed up, your tasks in details will be:
- Responsible for continuous improvement of tracking (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.)
- To analyze real-time and retrospective user behavior on our different sites and social platforms
- To continuous follow-ups on digital campaigns together with markets
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
You will part of a truly international team and report directly to the Director of Global Marketing. Your main responsibilities include the support to the different global marketing industry leads to ensure that we deliver our annual industry plans and long term strategic objectives. In addition, you will support our communication efforts working closely with the NCD branding and communication team.
You will also collaborate closely with our global sales organization supporting the major international key accounts with sound and up-to-date marketing support.
More specifically, objectives will be to:
- Support annual industry strategy review and marketing plans
- Prepare collaterals and different materials to support the sales organization
- Elaborate reports and presentation on trends, industry insights…
Do you want to be part of an ambitious company dedicated to delivering world-class sustainable energy solutions? And do you want to contribute to the development of a portfolio of competitive products? Are you enthusiastic about excellent portfolio management?
As our new Product Portfolio Manager, you will be part of the Portfolio Management office in our T&S function. You will be driving the management of BWSC’s product portfolio, ensuring that development activities are managed according to best practices, are prioritised correctly and support the competitiveness of BWSC’s solutions.
Your tasks will include:
- Maintaining transparent product portfolio overview and performing strategic portfolio management of product development projects.
- Conducting reviews and governance processes for product development projects at key decision gates.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
As part of our category team, your main task will be to enable profitable sales growth by utilizing existing portfolio and developing new portfolio. This will be done in close collaboration with colleagues in e.g. sales, product design and innovation.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Drive development of product portfolio for the product areas based upon market analysis, consumer insights and clear understanding of customer needs.
- Participate in the development of innovation pipeline.
- Drive commercial execution of key launches.
You will become part of the Infant and Women’s Health category team in our Human Health Commercial Development department.
As Product Manager on our fitting solution, you will be an important player in the definition and ongoing development of the fitting software which the hearing care professional uses to customize the hearing aid to the needs of the individual user. The software is key to our success on the market and you will be a pivotal contributor to a successful commercial launch and implementation of current and future platforms.
To do this you will need a strong interest and deep understanding of our current and future digital product portfolio. Our digital solutions are key to our success on the market and you will be a pivotal contributor to a successful commercial launch.
In your daily work, you will interact with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all needs are met across the release to ensure on-time deliveries of the best quality.
Aquaporin A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
We are looking for a VP Product Management and Technical Sales support, who is talented, ambitious, self-directed and capable of guiding products from conception to launch - as well as all stages in between in the product lifecycle. The VP will be responsible for maximizing the customer experience and value across the Aquaporin product line. The VP is expected to play an integral part in everything from product strategy and vision, working with customers to prioritize needs and collaborating with teams across the organization to launch products to market. The ideal candidate has a passion for learning and can balance product strategy with tactical execution.
- Participate in planning and own the execution of our product roadmap, delivering high-quality work on tight deadlines
- Motivate teams to achieve a higher level of performance and innovation through value-driven practices
Aquaporin A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
We are looking for a highly skilled Online Marketing Manager who will assume responsibility for developing, optimizing and maintaining our digital presence, while also developing a targeted and implementable digital marketing strategy.
Primary tasks will be to ensure the best possible user experience on both our website and social media platforms aligned with our identity, brand story and business objectives. The ideal candidate is capable of ensuring an integrated and clear communication across our digital platforms, thus strengthening our brand-awareness.
- Developing strategies to drive digital lead generation
- Tracking the most important KPI’s and making improvements to the website accordingly
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Braun Scandinavia A/S in Værløse
In this newly established position you will be overall responsible for product management and lead and develop Braun Scandinavia’s product road map and product launch plans.
In this newly established position you will work with the overall aim of improving “time to market” concepts and quality in product launches. You will take on three main areas of responsibility; product positioning portfolio management and go-to-market strategy.
IIn more concrete terms your tasks will be the following:
- Development of Braun Scandinavia’s product roadmap according to strategy plan
- Product launches (market analysis, product positioning, training/demos and supply of marketing materials)
- Identification of Braun Scandinavia’s competitive advantages and Unique Buying Experience and translation of these into product strategy.
Do you want to be part of a team that will bring the single most impactful technology in history to every organization?
MICROSOFT DANMARK APS, Finland, Kgs. Lyngby, Norge, Sverige