6 job matcher din søgning
Do you have a strong passion for people and leadership? And experience and knowledge of the creative process?
You will lead our Creation team within Shared Marketing Support – a team of 14 highly skilled employees within graphic design, digital design, art direction, copy writing and 3D. Shared Marketing Support is our internal group which ensures efficient development, execution, production, and support of marketing and communication activities across the business. We enable, support and advice our brand organisations and sales companies across target groups and channels.
As the manager for the Creation team you will play a leading role within Shared Marketing Support and the main responsibilities include:
- Engaging people management
- Ensure effective execution and increase process efficiency
- Ensure high quality design, graphic coherence and CVI in materials
Danske Bank, Lyngby
Are you motived by interaction with multiple stakeholders and ensuring alignment?
As Head of Operational Implementation you and your team are the front door for customer channels and Products into the Platform & Operations department consisting of 150 people. Stakeholders are many. You have to ensure alignment of planning and capabilities of Platform & Operations and communication to stakeholders in customer channels and Products.
- One point of entry to the Platform & Operations department for customer channels and products
- Ensuring alignment across the value chain in regards to planning and capabilities in regards to onboarding of customers and products
As our new Head of Indirect Procurement, you will be leading and developing the Indirect Procurement area within the Demant Group. Indirect Procurement consist of a team of Category Managers and Procurement Specialists located at our headquarter in Smørum and at our manufacturing site Poland.
As you will interact with many stakeholders across the Demant sites, excellent interpersonal skills and a profound business acumen is of high importance. You will have independent responsibility and significant influence on the direction setting and management of the area.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Develop the Indirect Procurement function by ensure procurement excellence across Demant sites
- Lead, inspire and develop the Indirect Procurement team
- Take a leading role in selected, strategic projects
Do you have experience with planning and executing major projects together with cross functional specialists within engineering, construction and supply chain?
As Manager for the Project Procurement team, you will refer to the Head of Supply Chain, Procurement & Logistics and be responsible for 5 purchasers and 4 procurement project managers (PPM) all engaged in our major projects.
As manager, you are responsible for ensuring the Project Procurement team:
- Handles and coordinates procurement on power plant projects on time and on budget
- Interfaces with colleagues across our organisation to ensure knowledge sharing and best practices are applied.
- Participates as an integrated part of the project management team.
Are you motivated by new business opportunities and bringing world class solutions to market? Do you have a commercial background with a strong business mindset combined with a technical flair?
We consider this a unique role, where you’ll have to juggle multiple stakeholders, in a global context and a role where it is expected, that you’re capable of putting a point across forcefully and founded on solid facts, but still manage to be an approachable, friendly and strong team player.
The responsibilities include the following:
- Head of the newly formed team of 11 people called Product Marketing Support
- Be an inspiring people manager with 7 direct reports including a group manager, Product Specialists and Product Marketing coordinators
- Build team competences and develop and motivate individual staff members
- Be accountable for the team role as a link between R&D and global marketing
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
As Head of Global Public Affairs in the world’s most sustainable company, you play a key role in advancing our business priorities, while creating awareness of how our biological solutions can help address global challenges, such as food waste, healthy living and sustainable agriculture. Want to join us?
As Head of Global Public Affairs, you are responsible for driving the public affairs agenda at a global level, but with a clear focus at the European Union.
- In close collaboration with business divisions, you will shape and execute a public affairs strategy. It will effectively contribute to policy development that supports short term and strategic business success for the benefit of the consumers.
- Serve as the chief lobbyist and government relations advisor for the company on legislative and policy issues.