5 job matcher din søgning
COWI is a leading consulting group creating value for customers, people and societies across the globe.
You will be part of COWI's Labour Relations and Mobility team in the Group HR function, People & Communication. As Mobility Consultant, you will become part of a team servicing the business with employment related legal advisory and global mobility services. You will advise our internal customers on all aspects of global mobility including assignment contracts, local contracts, salary, benefits, our mobility policies, international law, tax, social security etc.
You will be part of a high-performance team with strong skills and a professional mindset consisting of ten colleagues primarily located in Lyngby.
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As HR Project Coordinator, you will cooperate closely with HR Development Specialists, HR Business Partners, and Rewards & Mobility Specialists. Your focus will be to support and coordinate projects and initiatives regarding people engagement and well-being.
You will have a variety of administrative tasks reporting as well as arranging leadership development sessions and coordinating virtual invitations/sessions. Possibly also small scale project management.
- Support and coordinate development activities such as our people engagement, well-being and leadership and people development initiatives.
- Ensure materials are relevant, engaging and ready for the various initiatives you are involved in.
- Follow up on actions and activities as for example workshops in connection with our engagement & well-being surveys.
StudentConsulting Danmark ApS is recruiting on behalf of Berendsen Textil Service A/S
Do you have experience with production work? Do you live close to Hillerød or have a car to transport yourself? Then you could be the employee we are looking for right now!
We are looking for temporary workers to an international laundry service located in Hillerød. The work place is located approximately 10 km from the nearest train station, so it is necessary for you to have alternative transportation.
The work tasks in the laundry production is based on different workstations. In the sorting station, you will be sorting incoming articles that is in need of washing in different machines. This requires some physical strength and that you can keep up a good pace. The other tasks are rolling, folding etc. which requires you to be precise in your execution but not necessarily requires you to be strong.
Widex A/S, Lynge
The opportunity to join a team of dedicated, experienced and highly professional colleagues in the HR department at the Widex HQ in Lynge. Here you will be supporting the Global HR Business Partners based out of Singapore, Munich and Erlangen in Germany and in Lynge with HR deliverables in Widex HQ.
Main support to our Global HR Business Partners in driving the HR agenda in WS Audiology with main focus on R&D, Marketing and the commercial group functions in Widex HQ.
Key tasks include:
- Provide daily support on all HR operational matters to leaders
- Assist HR Business Partners in local implementation of change management initiatives, and support leaders in communication and implementation
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have a passion for Projects and Change Management? And do you want to be part of Maersk Drillings journey in providing world class customer services on a global scale?
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Lead and manage the implementation of a new HRIT system, including system selection, project planning and testing in coordination with our Business Improvement team
- Oversee the project and manage priorities, including assigning tasks, resolving issues/roadblocks and handling deployment/support activities
- Optimize the current HRIT processes to meet workforce requirements crafting opportunities for automation, and reduction of manual processes to help drive accuracy and standardization