4 job matcher din søgning
Master International A/S, Birkerød
As Head of Psychology you will be developing digital HR test and analytics tools along with our team of Occupational Psychologists and Psychometricians, who, work in close cooperation with our cross functional team of IT Developers. Master’s innovative tools are used worldwide for assessing, evaluating, recruiting and developing people professionally. The Head of Psychology is reporting to Master’s CEO, and will be a part of the Strategic Solution/Product Team. You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Innovation, development and documentation of concepts, HR test solutions
- Further development and maintenance of existing solutions and tools, incl. documentation studies and norm updates
- Documentation studies, e.g. as part of obtaining accreditations and certifications
StudentConsulting Danmark ApS is recruiting on behalf of Garmin in Allerød
As a Nordic Contact Center Associate you will be the first point of contact at Garmin Nordics and hereby must provide high-quality service to Finnish customers in the following areas: Car navigation, sports & fitness and outdoor. Your job is to ensure a variety of tasks within the organization:
- Manage support-related questions from Garmin Nordics' customers received through the different contact points (phone and e-mail and in the future also chat).
- Ensure that every contact is managed with a high sense of customer service, focus on efficiency and in a timely matter, always trying to achieve excellence in facilitating from receipt to point of end, and by doing so enabling Garmin as the preferred manufacturer.
- Perform high-end guidance in Garmin products for end users.
expertcloud is a virtual customer care center working with 300 home office freelancer agents worldwide. Our office in Berlin, which currently constists of 16 permanent employees and two dogs, manages the network and develops new ideas continously.
In order to support our freelancer network we are currently looking for a Customer Service Agent as freelancer working in the home office - Danish-speaker on a native level and English or German fluent.
Your tasks as a customer care agent working for an onlineshop for lighting:
- Customer care, consultation and support via chat, e-mail and phone (Inbound)
- Handling customer requests
- Checking ordering transactions
- Maintaining customer satisfaction
expertcloud.de is a virtual contact center. You would be part of our community as a freelancer, working around 20-30 hours per week.