28 job matcher din søgning
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
Cobham Aerospace Communications is looking for a Configuration Controller to be a contributor throughout all phases of the development project, ensuring that the aeronautical products are configured and documented according to industry standards and customer specifications. This role will report into the Configuration Manager.
The Configuration Controller will typically be part of a Project Team and will contribute to the project deliverables and customer to ensure that these are met or exceeded.
The Configuration Controller shall follow processes, practices and tools to ensure efficient working practices and engineering discipline are followed.
Other tasks will involve:
- Development Configuration
- Production Handover
- Change Control
IMC Business Consulting A/S recruiting on behalf of Brüel & Kjær Vibro in Nærum
Do you come from a solid career track in a different technical field and would like to try something new by taking on a position in project management? Or are you a young professional with a very high level of technical skills and outstanding academic results seeking you first big challenge?
With the objective to support and develop these activities Brüel & Kjær Vibro is seeking a Project Coordinator to join the team in Nærum, north of Copenhagen.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Documentation of the handover of projects from Sales
- Coordinate project flow with relevant Team members and customer
- Assist in installing and commissioning of hardware & software
Ørsted Group Functions, Virum
Do you have a passion for delivering scalable and highly available software solutions, and would you like to support our mission of delivering solutions that give access to even more renewable energy?
Join us and become Senior Software Engineer in GIS & Smart Grid where you’ll be responsible for developing applications to optimise our electrical grid and improve customer satisfaction.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
IMC Business Consulting A/S recruiting on behalf of Mark & Wedell A/S in Kvistgaard
Export Sales – Distributor Management
Would you like to become a key employee at Mark & Wedell A/S and be an important part of the transition we are undergoing right now?
Mark & Wedell is looking for a result-oriented Area Sales Manager with an international mindset to report directly to the Sales Executive. After a short training period, the new Sales Manager will be responsible for increasing sales revenue and developing relationships with distributors and customers.
- A job in an international emerging company with a premium brand and presence in all parts of the value chain from development, construction and production, to sales and project management
- A great opportunity to utilize, shape and expand your skills and expertise within sales and marketing
- A remuneration that will meet your qualification and onward performance
INEOS Oil & Gas Denmark, Virum or Esbjerg
Do you want to be part of our Oil & Gas business and support our front-line operations through the procurement of vital operational logistics services?
Then why not join us as our new Logistics Procurement Manager in the Danish part of INEOS Oil & Gas Scandinavia.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be to
- as a member of a small procurement team, execute the procurement of material logistics services in support of our offshore platforms.
- in close cooperation with the logistics manager, assess the service level requirements of Operations and develop a commercial strategy to most cost effectively meet demand.
- negotiate and subsequently purchase logistics and inspection services as defined by the commercial strategy.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
You’ll make sure that all procedures are followed, that our operators always have a rock-solid backup to call if things go wrong and you will function as a main communicator between operators and our manufacturers support.
What you'll do:
- Supervising the daily operation, a number of ground vehicles and the operators
- Handle all communication on relevant channels with the operators within your area of responsibility
- Fully support the operators according to our standard operating procedures
Eriksholm Research Centre, Snekkersten
The introduction of internet connected hearing aids constitutes a paradigm shift as traditional signal processing can now be complemented with AI neural network models implemented on a smartphone. This facilitates learning the audiological preferences of hearing-impaired users in real life listening scenarios. Combining sound environment data with natural language understanding AI, hearing aids can be transformed into digital voice assistants, which through user dialogues are able to learn the optimal hearing aid settings dependent on the context.
Based on research collaboration with Cognitive Systems Group, DTU Compute, the aim is to apply AI to not only enhance user experience by personalizing each hearing aid, but also radically improve treatment of patients by learning audiological insights from securely shared healthcare data crowdsourced from large amounts of users.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
The Automation and Control Group at the Department of Electrical Engineering invites applicants for 3-years PhD position in the area of Machine Learning-based Perception for Inspection.
The goal of this PhD project is to design, implement and test novel perception and machine learning methods for inspection in the maritime industry. The project will require understanding the application domain -which includes confined and highly reflective/dark areas- designing methods for the detection and classification of faults in vessel surfaces using Machine Learning (including but not limited to Deep Learning), producing perception to assist the navigation of an aerial vehicle, testing and validating the developed technologies in real-life applications.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
The Automation and Control Group at the Department of Electrical Engineering, Technical University of Denmark invites applicants for a 3-years PhD position in the area of Aerial Manipulation.
The goal of this PhD project is to design, control and test novel aerial manipulation technologies for inspection in the maritime industry. The project will require gathering end user requirements, design lightweight manipulators and end-effectors for tool manipulation with a drone, develop control strategies for robust aerial interaction, test and validate the developed technologies in real-life application.
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with major players in the Danish maritime industry in the field of aerial inspection and will be part of a vibrant team with strong academic competences at DTU, where the position will be based.
Welltec A/S, Allerød
In order to strengthen Welltec’s position and business, Welltec is searching for two Electronics Engineers for our Development & Engineering department. We are based in Allerød and you will be part of a small and very well integrated team in a global company, where work and great atmosphere goes hand in hand.
As Electronics Engineer you will report to the Director, Development & Engineering, Electronics.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and participate in defining system architecture and specifications.
- Circuit design and simulation.
- Create and execute product verification and validation plan.
HEGSØ Search & Consulting is recruiting on behalf of Teledyne Marine in Slangerup
As Teledyne RESON’s new Senior System and Test Engineer, you will be part of the Technology and Products department. The group cooperates in defining, developing, testing, production readying and handover to production engineering of new products for numerous product lines.
You will be working in the hardware development group. Your focus will be system design for manufacturability, system test bench development, programming of advanced production machines and generally improving production quality and efficiency through use of automation.
- Participation in system and hardware development with a test (development and production) perspective
- Design and implementation of production test of PCBs
- Plan, design and implement integration and system test of subsystems and systems
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to be part of a new audio platform team based in Lyngby, Denmark, responsible for building the Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Influence the architecture, tooling and way-of-working on the latest quad-core ARM-based platforms for high-end speakers?
- Help build a cutting-edge Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform?
- Be part of creating experiences you cannot get anywhere else – experiences that go beyond the fundamental expectations of what a product should do and have a layer of magic?
Joining us, you will have an opportunity to influence and take responsibility for the platform and the technologies. Thus, you will help us evolve our methods and create the most innovative, adaptable and productive development environment possible. To do so, you will collaborate with the team using C and C++ as well as tools like Slack, Jira, GitHub etc.
HEGSØ Search & Consulting recruiting on behalf of Teledyne Marine in Slangerup
You will be working in the hardware development group with focus on analog and low-level digital design. The group consists of a handful of skilled electronic engineers. You will be the authority in domains like analysis of signal conditioning, electrical noise and EMC, design of pre-amplifiers, ADC selection and evaluation, analog filter analysis and design.
We have our own development facilities (e.g. mechanical workshop, SMD machines, 3D printer, electronic lab and integration area, environmental test facilities, survey boat located in Frederiksværk) and a hands-on attitude.
- Design and implement state-of-the-art high performant analog and digital circuits as part of amplifiers and receivers
- Be a guru in mainly analog electronic understanding
- Be a mentor for other electronic developers due to your extended knowledge and experience
StudentConsulting Danmark ApS is recruiting on behalf of Berendsen Textil Service A/S
Do you have experience with production work? Do you live close to Hillerød or have a car to transport yourself? Then you could be the employee we are looking for right now!
We are looking for temporary workers to an international laundry service located in Hillerød. The work place is located approximately 10 km from the nearest train station, so it is necessary for you to have alternative transportation.
The work tasks in the laundry production is based on different workstations. In the sorting station, you will be sorting incoming articles that is in need of washing in different machines. This requires some physical strength and that you can keep up a good pace. The other tasks are rolling, folding etc. which requires you to be precise in your execution but not necessarily requires you to be strong.
Eriksholm Research Centre, Snekkersten
Do you have an extensive knowledge of clinical audiology and person-centered research?
You will conduct patient-centered research to address some or all of the following: (1) Evidence of the relationships between social connectedness, quality of life and engagement in hearing healthcare using novel measures that illustrate the importance of hearing rehabilitation for wellbeing and function. (2) Changes in hearing health behaviors to promote awareness, uptake and use of hearing technologies to increase uptake of hearing instruments, and (3) approaches that promote positive HCP-patient interaction with a focus on patient-centered care to ensure engagement of HCPs in Oticon’s approach to rehabilitation.
Your research will generate publications and presentations and will support hearing healthcare providers and their patients.
Do you have experience with planning and executing major projects together with cross functional specialists within engineering, construction and supply chain?
As Manager for the Project Procurement team, you will refer to the Head of Supply Chain, Procurement & Logistics and be responsible for 5 purchasers and 4 procurement project managers (PPM) all engaged in our major projects.
As manager, you are responsible for ensuring the Project Procurement team:
- Handles and coordinates procurement on power plant projects on time and on budget
- Interfaces with colleagues across our organisation to ensure knowledge sharing and best practices are applied.
- Participates as an integrated part of the project management team.
Foodjob Nordic recruiting on behalf of Sirena A/S in Nærum
Foodjob Nordic is seeking a Shipping & Logistics Coordinator on behalf of Sirena A/S, a market leading seafood company dealing with global sales and marketing of North Atlantic frozen-at-sea products.
You will be a key part of the Shipping & Logistics Department and work in close cooperation with colleagues in Sales, Supply Chain, Finance and a large number of external stakeholders. You will be working in a very lean and flat organization with a high level of entrepreneurial spirit.
The position will execute and optimize a commercial value chain of logistics and operations regarding international transports and warehousing from sea to customer, and help ensure optimal logistics performance in cooperation with sales relevant suppliers, forwarding agents and various transportation companies to carry our products safely and swiftly from supplier to customer.
Do you want to become part of a dynamic Supply Chain Management team and get a key role in building a new Strategic Planning & Analytics Function?
The primary focus of this Manager role is to build and develop a new Strategic Planning & Analytics function securing a robust local S&OP process, scenario planning, reporting and operations optimization across our end-to-end supply chain in Hillerod, Denmark.
The role will be part of the Supply Chain Management organization and covers the following areas and functions:
- Supply Planning
- Warehouse AL&P and LSM
Primary job description:
- When the client’s erection team has finalized the erection of the scrubber, a united team consisting of mechanical, electrical and automation supervisor will arrive on the port and test and calibrate all electrical signals.
- The test includes regular motors, VFD’s, all IO-signals and field equipment’s supplied by our client (European). Typical 200-300 signals (input/output, analog/digital). Temperatures, sensors, valves, gates etc.
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
This role will report into the Director of R&D Mobile Antennas and will be responsible for leading a project team of highly skilled and dedicated engineers across both electrical and mechanical hardware and software disciplines.
We are currently developing a new generation of stabilized satellite antennas pushing the boundaries of technical performance at an optimal cost point. This entails both the technology platform, but also the following product projects.
As a Project Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Deliver project to agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
- Direct motivate and provide leadership for the project team.
- Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.