16 job matcher din søgning
North Consulting ApS, Copenhagen
Do you have strong analytical skills? Can you leverage cutting-edge technology to create solutions to transform business? We are experiencing rapid growth and are currently looking for a talented Senior Consultant, with business and technology consulting experience, preferably with extensive knowledge of Salesforce or another CRM platform.
In this role, you will be engaged in digital transformation projects for a variety of clients, where you will act as a lead consultant in building solutions for business challenges in a sales and/or service context. You will typically be involved in project phases, with a strong focus on understanding business objectives, identifying possible solutions, these solutions will rely heavily on technology e.g. a Salesforce implementation or another CRM platform.
If you are passionate about delivering value to the business and see yourself as a valuable bridge between business, sales and reporting platforms, then it’s you we are looking for.
We are looking for a Business Development Engineer to be our new colleague in our Boiler Service department. In your role as Business Development Engineer, you will help unlock the potential of the Boiler Service organization, and you will support the business by translating business intelligence into both strategic and operational business opportunities. Every day you will add value to customers securing a future superior customer experience.
In the role as Business Development Engineer you will collaborate widely within Alfa Laval, ranging from our departments within the Boiler Service organization to other departments within Alfa Laval.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Drive and support our ambitious transformational change journey across LEO Pharma as we execute on our 2025 strategy and move into a new league with new market conditions and requirements.
As Head of Global Change, you will establish a Centre of Excellence for Global Strategic Change Management, where you and your team of 1-2 headcounts will provide support and further develop our approach to Change Management as a discipline. Our objective is to enable change related to the 2025 strategy and key strategic projects and other projects across the organization. This is only possible when we share a mutual understanding of change and can drive change through our leaders.
Avis Budget Denmark A/S, Albertslund
- Long-term product development and maintenance: Will define the long-term product for the market and manage further development and growth to targets. Maintain the ongoing lifecycle and identify opportunities for future improvements. Work with the relevant internal departments to set up the required internal processes, systems and training. Lead the communication of this to the relevant internal teams.
- European long-term propositions: Provide local market knowledge and support to the Central European Value Propositions team. Assist with development, pilot and launch of European long-term initiatives.
- Analysis of the market, competitors and industry: Gather external market and competitor product and pricing to understand the current long-term market and ongoing development of long-term propositions and fleet for the leisure segment.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
In this role, you will primarily support one of the key streams (valuestreams) of our transformation – to grow our Logistics & Services business. You will work with business leaders to put in place solid plans, follow up on progress, remove roadblocks, and take the lead yourself on individual projects and assignments that are part of the valuestream. You may also be involved in some of the other valuestreams, and in the overall management of the transformation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading projects/project teams delivering on value stream outcomes – typically with support from business experts
- Driving the planning and execution of (cross-product) value stream outcomes: defining our overall product portfolio, realizing our strategic asset footprint, integrating products into E2E solutions, getting to a scalable IT backbone, product management excellence, sales enablement
Carlsberg Danmark, Copenhagen
Are you looking for a new job, where you can put your master’s degree in Finance, Business administration or accounting into action? And are you ready to jump into a job as a business analyst in one of the worlds biggest breweries? Then read on..
You will be the one to ensure and develop the Carlsberg Denmark Management Reporting with underlining standardization and data cleaning. Further more you will be coordinating and facilitating planning process in cooperation with Central Business Partner.
Your daily tasks would also cover;
- Support on relevant accruals and functional activities during Period End Closing for Trade and Brand Marketing
- Communication of performance result to Business Partner and key stakeholders, participation in the business cycle where relevant
- Develop & standardize brand & customer profitability reporting across the business working with Group colleagues as appropriate
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
Is strategy development and implementation your passion? Are you looking to be part of driving the strategic direction of a global organisation? If you have a background in strategy consulting or from a Corporate Strategy Implementation Office and aspire to be part of the journey of making Maersk Tankers’ numbers within our industry, this may be the position for you.
Your responsibilities in this role will among others be:
- Diligent focus on translating our strategy into sustainable solutions and track momentum
- Develop insights and facilitate business outcomes in line with our strategic direction
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve strategy goals
Wrist Ship Supply, Nørresundby
- Are you ready to test your abilities as Business Process Consultant in an innovative environment?
Together with a team of very dedicated employees you will be ensuring that all current processes are described correctly according to the processes working today as well as develop a roll-out concept which will drive faster adoption and greater utilization of our IT systems.
The overall target is to create best practices in the future of Wrist via development and implementation of an efficient and future-orientated operating model enabling lower unit cost and easiness of customers ordering and paying.
Wrist Ship Supply, Nørresundby
Together with a team of very dedicated employees you will be ensuring that change initiatives meet objectives on time and budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.
You will focus on the people side of change, act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfil the role of change ambassadors and support the teams in Center of Excellence in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
- Build change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes in the Wrist organisation
- Driver of the communication efforts. Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Support training efforts. Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
Mercer Danmark A/S, Virum
Are you looking for an exciting career within an international working environment, guaranteeing continuous growth and learning opportunities? Do you want to guide/advise and support a wide spectrum of companies in Denmark and abroad (from small size to large multinationals)? Are you willing to go the extra mile to deliver in time, quality services to our clients and Colleagues? Then we want to hear from you!
As we are experiencing an increasingly high demand for our offering and services, we are now ready to onboard new reward consultants – with existing reward experience – to join our great team.
Depending on your background and level of experience, you will be responsible for providing strategic global HR advice, as well as for consulting within the Compensation & Benefits space, delivering a wider range of services and consultancies to our clients.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you have a top tier consulting background or similar, and are you ready for a career challenge where you can have direct impact on formulating Arla Foods' next corporate strategy? This is a unique opportunity to join Arla Foods’ Group Strategy team and set your mark on the company’s future.
You will join the Group Strategy team and become an integral part of lifting our joint agenda which comprises of a series of responsibilities for our executive management team:
- Lead and formulating our new corporate strategy
- Lead our large ‘Calcium’ transformation program which has an ambitious cost savings and change management agenda and involves the entire business with multiple workstreams
- Delivery of key strategic projects directly to top management
- Executive support to CEO and wider Executive Management Team incl. annual business planning process
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Your primary responsibility will be to contribute to the execution of the strategic direction by being involved in a broad variety of strategically important tasks and ad hoc analytic assignments, working closely with the President of LEGO Education and the global leadership team.
Additionally, you will as the owner of the product development process and the annual execution planning process, be responsible for design and execution of core business processes spanning across the entire value chain. In this role you will also be responsible for ensuring that the overall core process landscape is aligned and reflects a holistic approach to process planning and execution.
More specifically your job is to:
- Spar with the President of LEGO Education and the global leadership team
- Participate in the global leadership team meetings to support the team
©2019 The LEGO Group
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Arla has initiated a transformation programme called “Calcium”, aimed to create significant efficiency improvements across the company. As Maintenance Excellence Manager you will have a pivotal role in driving maintenance efficiencies across all of our DK sites.
You will need to inspire and challenge the way of doing maintenance at site, in order to achieve optimal asset reliability/availability and workforce efficiency – while supporting our ambitious growth ambition and production demands.
Some further tasks will include:
- Support the development of “Line Centric Organisation” within the business
- Take the lead for direction setting within maintenance to move sites to “maintenance excellence”
- Participate in Calcium role out at sites and take the lead on maintenance lighthouse
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to drive strategy and strategic projects in our highly successful consumer electronics with a very close link to top management?
GN Audio is a market and innovation leader in audio solutions in the form of headsets, speakers and speakerphones for both professionals and consumers across the globe. GN Audio has delivered strong growth and profitability over the last 5 years driven by industry-leading innovation. Going forward, GN Audio has an ambitious strategy to continue this growth through continued innovation, commercial excellence and people excellence.
Key job responsibilities
- Defining and developing GN Audio’s corporate strategy
- Driving & supporting strategic projects across the business
- M&A support
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
You will work on critical strategic projects across our markets, e.g. growth strategies, evaluation of business development opportunities and pricing excellence projects. You will participate in Business Review meetings and other relevant strategic fora to support and challenge management in driving strategic change.
You will lead and drive the projects and make sure that we deliver our projects on time, with high quality deliverables and while securing commitment from all our stakeholders across Grundfos.
You will have the opportunity to:
- work as part of a small, fast-moving highly competent team responsible for driving strategic commercial projects across Western Europe
- provide strategic analysis and utilize your strong problem-solving toolbox, while being given the challenge to analyze a business area or opportunity and provide a plan which will drive better business results
LEGO System A/S, Billund or London or London
Are you interested in an active role where you bring our global commercial channel strategies to life?
A fast changing retail and shopping landscape changes the way shoppers and consumers behave and this impacts the way we engage with them globally. We have revised our approach to channels on a global scale and are now embarking on a change journey to make these changes come to life, from the development of products and campaigns to the final path-to-purchases.
- Drive the necessary changes to the development of our business processes to realize our key commercial strategies
- Analyse and access the robustness of excisting and future processes' ability to support the realization of our commercial processes
- Measure the business impact of changes and use this information to innovate processes and behaviors in the organization
©2019 The LEGO Group