8 job matcher din søgning
North Consulting ApS, Copenhagen
Do you have strong analytical skills? Can you leverage cutting-edge technology to create solutions to transform business? We are experiencing rapid growth and are currently looking for a talented Senior Consultant, with business and technology consulting experience, preferably with extensive knowledge of Salesforce or another CRM platform.
In this role, you will be engaged in digital transformation projects for a variety of clients, where you will act as a lead consultant in building solutions for business challenges in a sales and/or service context. You will typically be involved in project phases, with a strong focus on understanding business objectives, identifying possible solutions, these solutions will rely heavily on technology e.g. a Salesforce implementation or another CRM platform.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Drive and support our ambitious transformational change journey across LEO Pharma as we execute on our 2025 strategy and move into a new league with new market conditions and requirements.
As Head of Global Change, you will establish a Centre of Excellence for Global Strategic Change Management, where you and your team of 1-2 headcounts will provide support and further develop our approach to Change Management as a discipline. Our objective is to enable change related to the 2025 strategy and key strategic projects and other projects across the organization. This is only possible when we share a mutual understanding of change and can drive change through our leaders.
Avis Budget Denmark A/S, Albertslund
- Long-term product development and maintenance: Will define the long-term product for the market and manage further development and growth to targets. Maintain the ongoing lifecycle and identify opportunities for future improvements. Work with the relevant internal departments to set up the required internal processes, systems and training. Lead the communication of this to the relevant internal teams.
- European long-term propositions: Provide local market knowledge and support to the Central European Value Propositions team. Assist with development, pilot and launch of European long-term initiatives.
- Analysis of the market, competitors and industry: Gather external market and competitor product and pricing to understand the current long-term market and ongoing development of long-term propositions and fleet for the leisure segment.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
In this role, you will primarily support one of the key streams (valuestreams) of our transformation – to grow our Logistics & Services business. You will work with business leaders to put in place solid plans, follow up on progress, remove roadblocks, and take the lead yourself on individual projects and assignments that are part of the valuestream. You may also be involved in some of the other valuestreams, and in the overall management of the transformation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading projects/project teams delivering on value stream outcomes – typically with support from business experts
- Driving the planning and execution of (cross-product) value stream outcomes: defining our overall product portfolio, realizing our strategic asset footprint, integrating products into E2E solutions, getting to a scalable IT backbone, product management excellence, sales enablement
Carlsberg Danmark, Copenhagen
Are you looking for a new job, where you can put your master’s degree in Finance, Business administration or accounting into action? And are you ready to jump into a job as a business analyst in one of the worlds biggest breweries? Then read on..
You will be the one to ensure and develop the Carlsberg Denmark Management Reporting with underlining standardization and data cleaning. Further more you will be coordinating and facilitating planning process in cooperation with Central Business Partner.
Your daily tasks would also cover;
- Support on relevant accruals and functional activities during Period End Closing for Trade and Brand Marketing
- Communication of performance result to Business Partner and key stakeholders, participation in the business cycle where relevant
- Develop & standardize brand & customer profitability reporting across the business working with Group colleagues as appropriate
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
Is strategy development and implementation your passion? Are you looking to be part of driving the strategic direction of a global organisation? If you have a background in strategy consulting or from a Corporate Strategy Implementation Office and aspire to be part of the journey of making Maersk Tankers’ numbers within our industry, this may be the position for you.
Your responsibilities in this role will among others be:
- Diligent focus on translating our strategy into sustainable solutions and track momentum
- Develop insights and facilitate business outcomes in line with our strategic direction
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve strategy goals
Mercer Danmark A/S, Virum
Are you looking for an exciting career within an international working environment, guaranteeing continuous growth and learning opportunities? Do you want to guide/advise and support a wide spectrum of companies in Denmark and abroad (from small size to large multinationals)? Are you willing to go the extra mile to deliver in time, quality services to our clients and Colleagues? Then we want to hear from you!
As we are experiencing an increasingly high demand for our offering and services, we are now ready to onboard new reward consultants – with existing reward experience – to join our great team.
Depending on your background and level of experience, you will be responsible for providing strategic global HR advice, as well as for consulting within the Compensation & Benefits space, delivering a wider range of services and consultancies to our clients.
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to drive strategy and strategic projects in our highly successful consumer electronics with a very close link to top management?
GN Audio is a market and innovation leader in audio solutions in the form of headsets, speakers and speakerphones for both professionals and consumers across the globe. GN Audio has delivered strong growth and profitability over the last 5 years driven by industry-leading innovation. Going forward, GN Audio has an ambitious strategy to continue this growth through continued innovation, commercial excellence and people excellence.
Key job responsibilities
- Defining and developing GN Audio’s corporate strategy
- Driving & supporting strategic projects across the business
- M&A support