3 job matcher din søgning
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you have a top tier consulting background or similar, and are you ready for a career challenge where you can have direct impact on formulating Arla Foods' next corporate strategy? This is a unique opportunity to join Arla Foods’ Group Strategy team and set your mark on the company’s future.
You will join the Group Strategy team and become an integral part of lifting our joint agenda which comprises of a series of responsibilities for our executive management team:
- Lead and formulating our new corporate strategy
- Lead our large ‘Calcium’ transformation program which has an ambitious cost savings and change management agenda and involves the entire business with multiple workstreams
- Delivery of key strategic projects directly to top management
- Executive support to CEO and wider Executive Management Team incl. annual business planning process
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Arla has initiated a transformation programme called “Calcium”, aimed to create significant efficiency improvements across the company. As Maintenance Excellence Manager you will have a pivotal role in driving maintenance efficiencies across all of our DK sites.
You will need to inspire and challenge the way of doing maintenance at site, in order to achieve optimal asset reliability/availability and workforce efficiency – while supporting our ambitious growth ambition and production demands.
Some further tasks will include:
- Support the development of “Line Centric Organisation” within the business
- Take the lead for direction setting within maintenance to move sites to “maintenance excellence”
- Participate in Calcium role out at sites and take the lead on maintenance lighthouse
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
You will work on critical strategic projects across our markets, e.g. growth strategies, evaluation of business development opportunities and pricing excellence projects. You will participate in Business Review meetings and other relevant strategic fora to support and challenge management in driving strategic change.
You will lead and drive the projects and make sure that we deliver our projects on time, with high quality deliverables and while securing commitment from all our stakeholders across Grundfos.
You will have the opportunity to:
- work as part of a small, fast-moving highly competent team responsible for driving strategic commercial projects across Western Europe
- provide strategic analysis and utilize your strong problem-solving toolbox, while being given the challenge to analyze a business area or opportunity and provide a plan which will drive better business results