246 job matcher din søgning
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus DK, Hamburg DE, Oostende BE or Warrington UK
Do you have extensive experience with LEAN methodologies, and can you apply this knowledge to continuously improve the operational processes in our construction and service activities?
You will map operational processes within Operations and identify improvement potential. For construction and service activities, you will develop and implement LEAN tools and processes to constantly improve our performance.
In Operations Concept Support, we offer you:
- Great colleagues that support each other and work together
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- The opportunity to improve our operational processes
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus, Hamburg, Oostende or Warrington
Do you have in-depth experience with operations and testing of V164 WTGs? Are you looking for a position where you can use your extensive technical know-how and experience in an interesting role as subject matter expert with focus on testing and deployment of prototype WTGs?
You will act as a subject matter expert with focus on prototype WTGs in forums within Operations, Technology and Product Development. You will be responsible for prototype deployment as well as installation, commissioning and test of prototype wind turbines.
Join us, if you would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
Danfoss A/S, Kolding
Your role is to plan and execute projects together with cross functional specialists within product engineering, manufacturing technology, procurement and quality to ensure on-time delivery across our organization. Other important tasks include removing roadblocks, escalate if needed and report the status of projects to stakeholders and management.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for initiating and driving continuous improvements on our project setup and for training of users in project tools. Working with colleagues across functions and locations and having a global mindset is key in achieving this successfully.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Kolding
In this role you will secure procurement deliverables on time according to a project milestone plan, including identifying, visualizing and mitigating potential risks for the projects.
The main responsibility is to be the coordinating person between suppliers and the project team from M1 and up to M5 milestones. As NPD Project Buyer, responsible for supporting new product development projects, you are the core team member from procurement in projects.
You need to secure strong interaction with regional category managers, quality experts and Danfoss Procurement throughout a complete project and build strong relationships and cooperation with regional R&D functions.
Avis Budget Denmark A/S, Albertslund
- Long-term product development and maintenance: Will define the long-term product for the market and manage further development and growth to targets. Maintain the ongoing lifecycle and identify opportunities for future improvements. Work with the relevant internal departments to set up the required internal processes, systems and training. Lead the communication of this to the relevant internal teams.
- European long-term propositions: Provide local market knowledge and support to the Central European Value Propositions team. Assist with development, pilot and launch of European long-term initiatives.
- Analysis of the market, competitors and industry: Gather external market and competitor product and pricing to understand the current long-term market and ongoing development of long-term propositions and fleet for the leisure segment.
Continia Software A/S, Copenhagen
Continia Software is undergoing a transformation in the way we educate and support our growing number of customers. To participate in this journey, we are now looking for a Technical Writer to help us build first-class documentation and standards.
As a Technical Writer, your primary job will be to produce high-quality partner and end-user documentation for our Continia Document Capture and Continia Expense Management solutions. You will work with solution teams to fully understand the functionality of the solutions and how customers use them. You should have a passion for figuring out what customers need and how to best organize and deliver content to make them successful.
As a Technical Writer, you will:
- Produce high-quality user documentation, in English, which is complete, useful, and accurate.
- Work closely with solutions teams to improve existing texts to make them even more precise and easy to understand.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you passionate about leading people and driving standardisation activities in interaction with technical and commercial stakeholders across the entire business? And are you motivated by influencing the future agenda in sustainable energy? Can you inspire international teams to high performance and add value to the business? And are you committed to creating results in a positive way? Then please take a look at this exciting career opportunity!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and manage a high-performing team
- Budget responsible
- Select, build and retain strong competences in the organisation
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
In this role, you will primarily support one of the key streams (valuestreams) of our transformation – to grow our Logistics & Services business. You will work with business leaders to put in place solid plans, follow up on progress, remove roadblocks, and take the lead yourself on individual projects and assignments that are part of the valuestream. You may also be involved in some of the other valuestreams, and in the overall management of the transformation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading projects/project teams delivering on value stream outcomes – typically with support from business experts
- Driving the planning and execution of (cross-product) value stream outcomes: defining our overall product portfolio, realizing our strategic asset footprint, integrating products into E2E solutions, getting to a scalable IT backbone, product management excellence, sales enablement
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
DO YOU HAVE A POSITIVE CAN-DO ATTITUDE, AND DO YOU STRIVE TO DELIVER HIGH QUALITY IN ALL YOU DO? THEN YOU MIGHT BE THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR!
The Global Retail Excellence team in Pandora is seeking a talented Project Manager with a commercial mindset and an affinity to support data driven decision making. The role is a maternity cover (12 months). An option for full-time employment can be discussed at the end of the period.
The overall purpose of the Retail Excellence function is to support our regional and local sales organizations, consisting of more than 35,000 retail team members worldwide. The team is acting as a business partner to Retail departments in our regional offices in Baltimore, Copenhagen and Hong Kong as well as other global functions, and plays a key role in securing Retail best practices are developed and shared across regions.
IMC Business Consulting A/S recruiting on behalf of Brüel & Kjær Vibro in Nærum
The Wind Service Group works as one Team in 3 individual locations worldwide in order to enable systems and software to perform remote monitoring of especially Wind Turbines, i.e. CMS (Conditioning Monitoring System). Over the recent years the CMS business has experienced growth across many customer segments and faces challenging and growing demands on the Company’s services and products.
With the objective to support and develop these activities Brüel & Kjær Vibro is seeking a Project Manager to join the team in Nærum, north of Copenhagen.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Involvement of the handover of projects from Sales
- Creation of Project plan across all involved parties
- Coordinating delivery, installation and commissioning of hardware & software
Do you have experience in standardisation of technical equipment and materials, providing focus on continuous improvement in quality, delivery, cost reduction and support to meet customer requirements?
As Material Standardisation Officer for electromechanical infrastructure in the Stores Section, you will be in charge of the following functions:
- Technical responsibility for the standardisation of equipment/material used in CERN electromechanical infrastructure:
- Researching and studying new items to be standardised, as well as rationalising and updating existing items
- Organising and managing technical groups working on the standardisation of items (community management) with scientific and technical internal clients
Unomedical A/S, Lejre
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented mechanical engineer to join our R&D organization. In this role, you will develop mechanical designs for new products and product upgrades in close collaboration with a cross-functional project team and key stakeholders. You will participate in the specification of devices and make well-founded decisions about design solutions, parts and materials to ensure safety and effectiveness of the mechanical design.
Major parts of your job are analysis, simulation, detailed design descriptions, implementation, documentation, planning and coordination.
You will report to the R&D Director and be a part of a team of 12 colleagues responsible for design, documentation and project management. We offer you a central role in an exciting company in constant growth. You will work in a dynamic team with international exposure and a multi-cultural organization.
Do you want to work with value optimisation for the owners of the world’s largest offshore wind farm portfolio?
Join us and become a Senior or Lead Commercial Manager in Asset Management (AM) where you’ll play a key role in managing the world’s biggest portfolio of offshore wind farms.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
The LEO Pharma Academy is a part of LEO Pharma’s Strategy Execution and Change unit with a big agenda. Becoming part of our team will give you the opportunity to make a significant difference for people with serious skin diseases all over the world.
The Digital Learning Lead will:
- Together with the Global Head of L&D set the standards, methodologies, best practice and governance on best in class LEO Pharma learning
- Role these standards out in the organization by creating guidelines, toolboxes and providing coaching support
The Digital Learning Lead will ensure good roll out of the new Learning Experience Portal to all of LEO Pharma. You will create a network of learning professionals in LEO Pharma, share best practice and collaborate across the global organization.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Would you like to grow your career in a fast-changing, professional and truly global environment? With focus on Supply Chain Management and Sales and Operations Planning? And are you motivated by driving data analyses and business cases to ensure continuous optimisation?
Yes? Then you might be the key person we are looking for in Vestas' Integrated Business Planning department!
- Take lead and operate as first point of contact towards Sales and Manufacturing working closely with Global Sales Management and with the Manufacturing departments
- Prepare data, analysis and reporting for monthly pre-S&OP meetings and Executive S&OP meetings
- Drive scenarios, simulations and business cases to secure a continuous optimisation of Vestas P&L and cash flow
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
Is strategy development and implementation your passion? Are you looking to be part of driving the strategic direction of a global organisation? If you have a background in strategy consulting or from a Corporate Strategy Implementation Office and aspire to be part of the journey of making Maersk Tankers’ numbers within our industry, this may be the position for you.
Your responsibilities in this role will among others be:
- Diligent focus on translating our strategy into sustainable solutions and track momentum
- Develop insights and facilitate business outcomes in line with our strategic direction
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve strategy goals
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers to create a better world every day. For those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of our Supply Operations, you will help produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and make innovation a reality.
We are looking for an experienced scientist with strong background in biotechnology for water & wastewater treatment, based in Beijing. Your work will include,
- Independently plan, carry out and report laboratory studies as part of project plans and in agreement with the manager.
- Develop and implement new methods, equipment and competencies to solve technical problems.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you a leader by heart and experienced with project/portfolio management? If yes, then you should have a look at this unique managerial position, in which you will have a great impact and the ability to set your mark in the organisation.
Your main responsibilities will cover:
- Leading a team of highly competent project managers and technical leads
- Ensure smooth processes and resource allocation regarding project execution
- Ensure overview of existing and active projects plus the roadmap for future projects
We offer a developing role with a large span of control, where you can make the best use of your experience and personal competencies as lead and sparring partner to your team of colleagues.
Do you have experience in standardisation of technical equipment and materials, providing focus on continuous improvement in quality, delivery, cost reduction and support to meet customer requirements? Join CERN and offer your technical expertise to the world’s largest particle physics laboratory. CERN, take part!
- Technical responsibility for the standardisation of equipment/material used in CERN technical installations
- Initiating and monitoring the procurement process for these materials
- Processing special requests for standard materials from the CERN Departments and user community
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
At Pandora Global IT, we are looking for a dedicated IT Privacy Manager to mature and drive the increased awareness and growth related to Privacy globally. We are in need of you who can bridge business, legal and IT to implement and grow our efforts around privacy. You are the natural diplomat, have great coordination skills and can create structure in order to get things done.
Take the lead to implement, keep and mature IT privacy in the IT organization through linking strategy, planning and execution together in collaboration with key stakeholders cross functionally.
You will be responsible for driving the implementation IT privacy agenda and staying ahead of trends with a global privacy mindset, and at the same time ensure our day-to-day operations are continuously compliant. You will be the single point of contact for IT in privacy matters.