64 job matcher din søgning
Semco Maritime A/S, Ballerup, Esbjerg or Aalborg
Semco Maritime now offers you the opportunity to use your unique knowledge of high-voltage engineering and provide our customers with excellent technical solutions.
You will join a great team of highly experienced and skilled power engineers and will be involved in offshore substations for wind farms, onshore substations and distribution/transmission projects.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- You will be responsible for the installation, construction and commissioning of high-voltage and medium-voltage systems, onshore and offshore.
- You will supervise entire installations.
- You will handle contracts with skilled workers.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
The Indirect Sourcing Leader initiates, leads, aligns, supports, coordinates, and handles all Indirect Sourcing related to activities in Group Function offices across Europe. As part of the Regional Indirect Sourcing team, the Indirect Sourcing Leader is the go-to person for the site and other locations as needed and acts as the intermediate between all sourcing functions.
- Partner with key local business stakeholders to ensure sourced material and services meet the needs of the business
- Initiate and drive savings, cash, and other key metrics for Indirect Materials
- Assure full alignment and implementation of global/regional agreements/contracts
- Support, maintain, and update key sourcing tools, processes and systems, preferred supplier list, etc.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Gråsten, Vejle, Kolding, Silkeborg, Odense or Copenhagen
Danfoss Residential Heating is looking for a Manager – Project Procurement, who can define, build and implement a best practice Supply Chain PMO set-up in our business area. Your overall objective will be to lead and drive cost down and other improvement activities. You will be responsible for enabling a dedicated focus on selected high-priority projects by providing a clear overview of resources and key priorities to increase performance. Other main responsibilities include:
- Driving change and continues improvement activities, challenge current mindset and behaviors.
- Conducting performance reviews and providing a consolidated supply chain reporting
- Looking into best practices for Supply Chain PMOs in relation to tools, templates, processes, governance, infrastructure and performance management.
As a Process Specialist you will be responsible for the design and implementation of processes within Service PLM, together with the supporting elements (systems, documentation, KPIs etc.). So, the processes can be measured, analyzed and improved continuously. You will play an indispensable role for the success of the department and you will support and train the organization along with updating and improving processes regularly in our Process Management System.
You will ensure processes are aligned and fully integrated with other parts of SGRE organization and their different stakeholders. The department is working with the newest technology within the renewable energy sector and it is crucial that our employees are fully informed of their roles and responsibilities around PLM set up. Therefore, you will facilitate PLM Portfolio governance process and ensure readiness of all supporting documentation and tools.
Tetra Pak Filtration Solutions, Silkeborg
You will report to our Operations Manager and be part of a team of experienced colleagues working in a truly international environment.
Your primary task will be to manage commercial projects as well as doing the engineering part of the projects.
- Managing and running projects in close co-operation with our customers and Tetra Pak regional offices worldwide
- Being responsible for scope, budget, deadlines and quality of the project
- Ensuring communication with suppliers and customers
Tetra Pak Filtration Solution with offices in Silkeborg, Denmark and in Champlin, USA is the group competence center for membrane filtration and water process technology. Altogether, we are 125 dedicated employees. You can see more on https://www.tetrapakfiltration.com.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
As mechanical project engineer, you will have a versatile job in an international and multidisciplinary environment. As part of a project organization with responsibility for the mechanical design, you will manage many stakeholders and ensure a lean process and high quality throughout the project.
You will be responsible for the mechanical system layout and make sure that the solutions meet the specifications and comply with our internal design rules. You are involved from the design phase to the commissioning of the system onsite with the customer.
Your tasks will include:
- Preparation of specifications on requirements, clarification of mechanical and electrical interfaces to other system parts and risk assessments and CE marking
- System layouts including compliance with required system capacities, redundancy, flow etc.
Schneider Electric IT Denmark, Kolding
Are you a skilled project leader in Electronics product development or Industrialization?
You will join the Industrialization team, which is responsible for manufacturing and supply-chain process design and qualification in our Product Development Projects (PMP) for 3 phase UPS systems. These are being developed in our design centres in Denmark and China for our manufacturing sites, which are mainly located in Asia.
You will be leading overall the industrial activities for our PMP projects for 3 phase power roadmap. Specifically, you:
- Analyse and define supply chain for our new offers and make sure they meet the overall industrial strategy for the product line.
- Maintain the long time industrial plan for 3 phase, including capacity analysis, manufacturing surface and hours, and capital investments.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Would you like to continue your HR career within Rewards? Can you help shape the future of Arla through strategic reward initiatives and processes?
Do you have the energy, passion and the skills to lead the development and further improvement of the rewards agenda across Arla Foods? This may entail professional backbone concept designs for position evaluations (IPE), the Global Arla Job Catalogue, base pay management, bonus program development etc.
A key task will be to actively participate in the development and anchoring of rewards concepts, policies and processes throughout the global Reward community and support, spar and challenge HR Business Partners and senior leaders in all reward elements and governance hereof.
Semco Maritime A/S, Esbjerg
The position as Project Manager is an interesting and challenging job in a dynamic and international organization. In Semco Maritime, we care for our employees and aim to be a desirable workplace. We want to be known for our initiative and commitment.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for completing financial scopes and projects according to time schedules and to the satisfaction of customers. In addition, you will manage your team and subsuppliers according to the managerial values of Semco Maritime.
We offer personal and professional development with a positive attitude and where people thrive on having work days that are often unpredictable.
Semco Maritime A/S, Ballerup or Esbjerg
Would you like to work in a global company and support the world’s transition towards a greener future? Can you lead technical offshore wind engineering studies covering aspects from turbine to shore? Are you result-oriented and interested in growing our engineering studies business area and ensure its success at the global scene? Then this is your unique opportunity for an exciting career with us.
You will manage offshore wind engineering study packages from early clarification and proposal to the client to delivering on the studies. You will be a vital part in fuelling growth within engineering studies and take it to a new level in Semco Maritime.
We will be flexible regarding your working location and you may choose freely to be based in our office in Ballerup in the greater Copenhagen area or in our headquarters in Esbjerg.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you looking for a great career track? This will indeed be a position with unique and rapid professional and pernonal growth possibilities.
With your strong strategic and analytical skills, you will support our CMO and her leadership team, in setting the right direction on daily basis.
- Driving strategic topics and projects in Marketing and Product Development for The LEGO Group
- Preparation of strategic topics for the Executive Leadership team, PMD (Product and Marketing) area and Board of Directors
- Strategic advisor to the Executive Leadership team member (CMO) and her leadership teams, supporting them in shaping and delivering their holistic agenda
©2019 The LEGO Group
TDC Group, Tranbjerg
Are you passionate about sourcing, project management and technology? And do you want to join a high performing procurement team and be part of shaping the future of tele communications and IT infrastructure in Denmark? If so, maybe you are our new colleague in TDC NetCo Procurement.
We see the following important tasks and responsibilities in this role:
- Plan and execute sourcing projects across TDC NetCo and TDC Group including execution of tenders and supplier negotiations for various technical sourcing projects with external spend
- Pro-actively work to identify opportunities for additional value creation and optimization
- Assist in monitoring on implemented contracts and suppliers
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
LM Wind Power seeks an experienced, talented and committed engineer to work within the area of full-scale blade testing. As our test engineer, you will handle test design, planning and execution of test projects together with a dedicated team.
You will be involved in the development and verification of test methods, equipment and documentation – ensuring that we are on the technical forefront of testing wind turbine blades.
As Senior Engineer in Blade Test, you are the link between new product introduction projects and our accredited full-scale blade test laboratory. You will work in cross-functional project teams working closely together with colleagues from across the globe and cooperating closely with external testing service providers worldwide.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Are you all about designing processes and setting the right level of documentation needed to make international wind farms comply with a world-class cyber security standard?
Join us and become a Cyber Security Process consultant in our SCADA Communication department where you and your colleagues in the team will offer specialist support throughout the various phases of a project from beginning to end – even after handover to Operations.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
For our Project Management Office team in the Offshore Sales & Project Engineering organization, we are looking for a Specialist for portfolio management. The PMO Team is responsible for supporting the S&PR EN organization and management by providing portfolio overview, process improvements and deliver accurate information on projects and supporting technical and business decisions through capturing, analyzing and interpreting data from our portfolio management tools and systems.
Your main assignments will be the following:
- Daily maintenance of resource management processes and tools including managing constraints and strategic priorities
- Ensure alignment with different stakeholders with providing transparency on portfolio health
- Increase data quality through internal alignments with the above business functions and tool development
JSB Group A/S, Ringkøbing
The tasks are based on various projects within automation, you will be involved in projects from automation of standard alone machines to full production lines.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Scoping, project management and implementation of automation projects
- Introducing new innovative solutions to our production setup to increase efficiency/quality/safety as well as expand our product offering
- Securing full documentation of assigned projects
- All projects must meet timeline, budget and HSQE requirements
Incipia recruiting on behalf of Kvik A/S in Vildbjerg
Kvik is planning to grow turnover 24% over the coming 3 years (actual 52% growth in turnover from 2014 to 2018) - do you want to take part in this journey, then keep on reading. We are therefore looking for an experienced B2B Manager for Kvik in Vildbjerg, who will own and drive the B2B agenda for Kvik A/S, in close collaboration with the country manager for each market and the Franchisees.
- Developing our B2B channel strategy
- Selling in the B2B strategy to all countries and all Franchisees
- Coordinate and monitor all key processes in Kvik A/S from a B2B perspective
- An exciting B2B challenge that will help our organization achieve ambitious results
- Good development opportunities
- A working day together with skilled colleagues looking forward to welcoming you
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Would you like to contribute to the success of one of the leading and growing global providers of automated material handling solutions, and do you enjoy collaborating with customers and suppliers across cultures?
You can look forward to being a key part of our growing business. As our Senior Project Manager you will be in the lead of the entire project – from contract to implementation and final handover. You will organize, manage the project team and communicate with our customers.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for project time plans and risk assessments, securing the right technical solution and overseeing project budgets. Naturally, building strong relationships towards customers and other stakeholders is essential. And by doing so you ensure coordination, follow-up and progress securing successful project deliverables meeting the high BEUMER Group standards for functionality and quality.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to play a key role in our WTG foundation projects for our future offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Engineering Manager in the Structural Engineering department where you’ll lead a foundation design team and manage the design process, developing either new innovative solutions for our wind farms, new offshore wind projects or improving our wind farms in operation.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential. Our employees’ work-life balance is important for us.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you motivated by managing strategic projects with high business impact in a global matrix organisation? Can you organise and overview large projects engaging the full value chain? And are you able to manage a broad variety of technically insightful stakeholders at all levels across the organisation? Then you might be our new Senior Project Manager!
Your key responsibilities include:
- Organise, budget, plan and execute large projects, end-to-end
- Set up an effective organisation of your projects including a strong governance
- Interface and communicate with a large range of stakeholders in the entire value chain
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world’s leading wind turbine producer.