45 job matcher din søgning
Semco Maritime A/S, Ballerup, Esbjerg or Aalborg
Semco Maritime now offers you the opportunity to use your unique knowledge of high-voltage engineering and provide our customers with excellent technical solutions.
You will join a great team of highly experienced and skilled power engineers and will be involved in offshore substations for wind farms, onshore substations and distribution/transmission projects.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- You will be responsible for the installation, construction and commissioning of high-voltage and medium-voltage systems, onshore and offshore.
- You will supervise entire installations.
- You will handle contracts with skilled workers.
For our Risk Management department, we are looking for an additional Risk Manager.
From sales through execution, you will drive the Risk Management process for different offshore projects. You are in close contact with the Project Manager, Commercial Manager, Package Manager, Project Planners, and inform the management on a regular basis. What are my responsibilities?
- You run the Risk Workshops to identify, assess Risks and Opportunities
- You plan with the project teams’ responses to Root Causes and Impacts (planned “Issue-Management)
- You monitor, report, and escalate risks and opportunities
You will prepare strategy sessions and team workshops and support the management team in the development of strategy communication campaigns, including support for supply and deployment of roll out strategies.
You will proactively get involved in new concepts and strategic relevant topics in order to be able to support the management to bring ideas to paper and to market the ideas in an optimal way.
You will also prepare communication & presentation material for the department head and management teams in connection with department strategies, decision papers for senior management, roll out campaigns, safety campaigns etc.
As a Business Developer you will support the digitalization campaign in all areas of the department and play an active role in upgrading the CNS reporting and communication tool box
LM Wind Power, Kolding
The Indirect Sourcing Leader initiates, leads, aligns, supports, coordinates, and handles all Indirect Sourcing related to activities in Group Function offices across Europe. As part of the Regional Indirect Sourcing team, the Indirect Sourcing Leader is the go-to person for the site and other locations as needed and acts as the intermediate between all sourcing functions.
- Partner with key local business stakeholders to ensure sourced material and services meet the needs of the business
- Initiate and drive savings, cash, and other key metrics for Indirect Materials
- Assure full alignment and implementation of global/regional agreements/contracts
- Support, maintain, and update key sourcing tools, processes and systems, preferred supplier list, etc.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Gråsten, Vejle, Kolding, Silkeborg, Odense or Copenhagen
Danfoss Residential Heating is looking for a Manager – Project Procurement, who can define, build and implement a best practice Supply Chain PMO set-up in our business area. Your overall objective will be to lead and drive cost down and other improvement activities. You will be responsible for enabling a dedicated focus on selected high-priority projects by providing a clear overview of resources and key priorities to increase performance. Other main responsibilities include:
- Driving change and continues improvement activities, challenge current mindset and behaviors.
- Conducting performance reviews and providing a consolidated supply chain reporting
- Looking into best practices for Supply Chain PMOs in relation to tools, templates, processes, governance, infrastructure and performance management.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have experience with change and project management, broad business understanding and a desire for driving an agile agenda in Maersk Drilling? Would you like the opportunity to further mature Maersk Drilling’s project deliverables and leave your footprint on our agile agenda?
You will be the custodian of our agile ways of working; promoting the methodology to the rest of the organization, by example, in projects and by advocating the principles. You will also have the influence in anchoring this way of working in the rest of the organization.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Execute projects in sprints with SCRUM methodology
- Promote the use of SCRUM to the rest of the organization
- Work closely with business to anchor the SCRUM Roles and responsibilities
Schneider Electric IT Denmark, Kolding
Are you a skilled project leader in Electronics product development or Industrialization?
You will join the Industrialization team, which is responsible for manufacturing and supply-chain process design and qualification in our Product Development Projects (PMP) for 3 phase UPS systems. These are being developed in our design centres in Denmark and China for our manufacturing sites, which are mainly located in Asia.
You will be leading overall the industrial activities for our PMP projects for 3 phase power roadmap. Specifically, you:
- Analyse and define supply chain for our new offers and make sure they meet the overall industrial strategy for the product line.
- Maintain the long time industrial plan for 3 phase, including capacity analysis, manufacturing surface and hours, and capital investments.
Semco Maritime A/S, Esbjerg
The position as Project Manager is an interesting and challenging job in a dynamic and international organization. In Semco Maritime, we care for our employees and aim to be a desirable workplace. We want to be known for our initiative and commitment.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for completing financial scopes and projects according to time schedules and to the satisfaction of customers. In addition, you will manage your team and subsuppliers according to the managerial values of Semco Maritime.
We offer personal and professional development with a positive attitude and where people thrive on having work days that are often unpredictable.
Semco Maritime A/S, Ballerup or Esbjerg
Would you like to work in a global company and support the world’s transition towards a greener future? Can you lead technical offshore wind engineering studies covering aspects from turbine to shore? Are you result-oriented and interested in growing our engineering studies business area and ensure its success at the global scene? Then this is your unique opportunity for an exciting career with us.
You will manage offshore wind engineering study packages from early clarification and proposal to the client to delivering on the studies. You will be a vital part in fuelling growth within engineering studies and take it to a new level in Semco Maritime.
We will be flexible regarding your working location and you may choose freely to be based in our office in Ballerup in the greater Copenhagen area or in our headquarters in Esbjerg.
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S, Hørsholm
A new position is now open in our CMC development team.
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S (Y-mAbs) is looking for a CMC Project Manager who can contribute to our efforts in bringing our pipeline of exiting products through the clinical development phase and into commercial supply. You will work on all CMC activities associated with our development programs, and have a close collaboration with other functional groups within Y-mAbs.
- You will manage, coordinate and drive the Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC) part of projects in early and late stage development and towards commercial launch
- Coordinate activities within drug development and quality control using external vendors
- Be responsible for writing and reviewing the technical content of the regulatory documents for IND’s, IMPD’s and other regulatory submissions
JOB-LINK ApS recruiting on behalf of Haldor Topsøe in Lyngby
Job-Link is looking for a Project Manager for Haldor Topsoe A/S in Lyngby - who is a world leader in the design of hydrotreaters and hydrocrackers for ultra-low Sulphur diesel and provides outstanding catalysts.
Our new Project Manager will work in close contact with colleagues in the dedicated design group, the project management department and in the sales and marketing departments.
As project manager you are responsible for the projects in terms of budget and time schedule. You:
- are the prime contact with the customers
- make agreements with our vendors and follow-up on their progress
- are responsible for planning and for meeting deadlines
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you looking for a great career track? This will indeed be a position with unique and rapid professional and pernonal growth possibilities.
With your strong strategic and analytical skills, you will support our CMO and her leadership team, in setting the right direction on daily basis.
- Driving strategic topics and projects in Marketing and Product Development for The LEGO Group
- Preparation of strategic topics for the Executive Leadership team, PMD (Product and Marketing) area and Board of Directors
- Strategic advisor to the Executive Leadership team member (CMO) and her leadership teams, supporting them in shaping and delivering their holistic agenda
©2019 The LEGO Group
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
LM Wind Power seeks an experienced, talented and committed engineer to work within the area of full-scale blade testing. As our test engineer, you will handle test design, planning and execution of test projects together with a dedicated team.
You will be involved in the development and verification of test methods, equipment and documentation – ensuring that we are on the technical forefront of testing wind turbine blades.
As Senior Engineer in Blade Test, you are the link between new product introduction projects and our accredited full-scale blade test laboratory. You will work in cross-functional project teams working closely together with colleagues from across the globe and cooperating closely with external testing service providers worldwide.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Are you all about designing processes and setting the right level of documentation needed to make international wind farms comply with a world-class cyber security standard?
Join us and become a Cyber Security Process consultant in our SCADA Communication department where you and your colleagues in the team will offer specialist support throughout the various phases of a project from beginning to end – even after handover to Operations.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
For our Project Management Office team in the Offshore Sales & Project Engineering organization, we are looking for a Specialist for portfolio management. The PMO Team is responsible for supporting the S&PR EN organization and management by providing portfolio overview, process improvements and deliver accurate information on projects and supporting technical and business decisions through capturing, analyzing and interpreting data from our portfolio management tools and systems.
Your main assignments will be the following:
- Daily maintenance of resource management processes and tools including managing constraints and strategic priorities
- Ensure alignment with different stakeholders with providing transparency on portfolio health
- Increase data quality through internal alignments with the above business functions and tool development
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
We’re seeking a Digital Hardware Tech Lead demonstrating technical leadership by taking responsibility for initiating, planning, execution, from requirements definition to release of the product.
You would be involved in every aspect of design, development, risk management, change control, status reporting.
In this role, you will be responsible for having the technical oversite of Digital Hardware development activities, and give guidance to a hardware engineering team responsible for developing electrical circuits, products, and systems. Other essential functions include:
- You are a dedicated team player with focus on knowledge sharing.
- You are focused, energetic and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Analyse, decompose and identify work breakdown for complex technical interface requirements.
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Senior Projects Director to be responsible to the Business Unit General Manager for the management of the business Project Portfolio and the PMO Function.
Key responsibilities will be building a capability in project management that will ensure robust project delivery across the business to time, cost and quality. The role includes direct customer contact for both business development and delivery.
As a Senior Projects Director your main responsibilities will involve:
- Management of the project management function through development of people, process and tools in line with the Cobham internal standards.
- Directs the mandatory business Governance Framework for programme and projects portfolio which includes Monthly Project Reviews and Project Gate Reviews.
- Create and manage the portfolio plan and pipeline to ensure alignment with the BU Strategic Plan
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to play a key role in our WTG foundation projects for our future offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Engineering Manager in the Structural Engineering department where you’ll lead a foundation design team and manage the design process, developing either new innovative solutions for our wind farms, new offshore wind projects or improving our wind farms in operation.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential. Our employees’ work-life balance is important for us.
IMC Business Consulting A/S recruiting on behalf of Brüel & Kjær Vibro in Nærum
The Wind Service Group works as one Team in 3 individual locations worldwide in order to enable systems and software to perform remote monitoring of especially Wind Turbines, i.e. CMS (Conditioning Monitoring System). Over the recent years the CMS business has experienced growth across many customer segments and faces challenging and growing demands on the Company’s services and products.
With the objective to support and develop these activities Brüel & Kjær Vibro is seeking a Project Manager to join the team in Nærum, north of Copenhagen.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Involvement of the handover of projects from Sales
- Creation of Project plan across all involved parties
- Coordinating delivery, installation and commissioning of hardware & software
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you want to get close to the business and have a real impact on business direction and performance? As Associate Finance Business Partner in Maersk Drilling you will be able to support business decisions and work closely with all parts of the organisation to achieve our shared ambitious goals.
You will have direct responsibility for several performance projects within the Finance Partner team and support the three Finance Business Partners to help drive the performance of the business.
- Performance trend analysis
- Commercial pricing and tender support
- Asset reactivation projects