128 job matcher din søgning
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
We’re seeking a Digital Hardware Tech Lead demonstrating technical leadership by taking responsibility for initiating, planning, execution, from requirements definition to release of the product.
You would be involved in every aspect of design, development, risk management, change control, status reporting.
In this role, you will be responsible for having the technical oversite of Digital Hardware development activities, and give guidance to a hardware engineering team responsible for developing electrical circuits, products, and systems. Other essential functions include:
- You are a dedicated team player with focus on knowledge sharing.
- You are focused, energetic and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Analyse, decompose and identify work breakdown for complex technical interface requirements.
Dansk Flygtningehjælp, Copenhagen
Do you want to work with IT and Data Protection in one of the world's leading humanitarian organizations? We are in the process of digitizing and modernizing our IT portfolio and are seeking an IT GDPR Project Manager for a 1-year maternity cover who can manage the further roll-out of the GDPR.
The IT GDPR Project Manager will design a first draft of corporate binding rules and collaborate with colleagues in the international department to map out the need for implementation in the global operations.
- Support and collaborate with GDPR focal points in the various departments and serve as IT’s focal point
- Manage data subject requests for information, access, correction and deletion
- Increase awareness on personal data protection in the IT organization.
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Senior Projects Director to be responsible to the Business Unit General Manager for the management of the business Project Portfolio and the PMO Function.
Key responsibilities will be building a capability in project management that will ensure robust project delivery across the business to time, cost and quality. The role includes direct customer contact for both business development and delivery.
As a Senior Projects Director your main responsibilities will involve:
- Management of the project management function through development of people, process and tools in line with the Cobham internal standards.
- Directs the mandatory business Governance Framework for programme and projects portfolio which includes Monthly Project Reviews and Project Gate Reviews.
- Create and manage the portfolio plan and pipeline to ensure alignment with the BU Strategic Plan
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to play a key role in our WTG foundation projects for our future offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Engineering Manager in the Structural Engineering department where you’ll lead a foundation design team and manage the design process, developing either new innovative solutions for our wind farms, new offshore wind projects or improving our wind farms in operation.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential. Our employees’ work-life balance is important for us.
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Would you like to part of one of the largest and most complex people transformation agenda in Scandinavia? And do you have a strong strategic mindset within HR with high execution power? Perhaps it is you we are looking for.
We are looking for a strong HR generalist who understands the business and who naturally can navigate among stakeholders on all levels. You’ve probably heard it before – but we are not doing HR for the sake of HR – but driving projects and focusing on agendas that contributes to our business growth.
We are looking for a strong HR project lead who has:
- A clear understanding of HR concepts and processes
- High execution skills
- A strong balance between creativity and strong business acumen when developing concepts
Stena Rederi A/S, Hellerup
The candidate will monitor and control the smooth operation of assigned vessels. You will ensure a cost efficient and effective vessel operation and help create a strong safety culture onboard. You will report directly to the Fleet Manager.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Co-ordinate and be onboard for maintenance/inspection activities, including dry-docking. Provide support and guidance for the handling of equipment breakdown and malfunction to ensure on-time and cost effective repair of the vessel.
- Monitor the effective operation of the equipment and machinery of the assigned vessels, identifying and reporting potential discrepancies from operational standards.
We offer an exciting position with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development in an international and modern shipping environment.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to join one of the world’s leading jewellery brands and one of the world’s best employers?
In this role you will take the lead by project managing, implementing and sustaining GDPR/privacy efforts in EMEA markets by planning, coordinating and driving implementation in close collaboration with key stakeholders cross-functionally and in close collaboration with Legal and IT.
You will be the single point of contact for the EMEA region on privacy/GDPR and you will get an opportunity to shape the future of your position.
Your area of responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain GDPR initiatives throughout the EMEA region in close collaboration with key stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of privacy roadmaps and plan how to execute
- Project manage and assist with privacy related projects and tasks
IMC Business Consulting A/S recruiting on behalf of Brüel & Kjær Vibro in Nærum
The Wind Service Group works as one Team in 3 individual locations worldwide in order to enable systems and software to perform remote monitoring of especially Wind Turbines, i.e. CMS (Conditioning Monitoring System). Over the recent years the CMS business has experienced growth across many customer segments and faces challenging and growing demands on the Company’s services and products.
With the objective to support and develop these activities Brüel & Kjær Vibro is seeking a Project Manager to join the team in Nærum, north of Copenhagen.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Involvement of the handover of projects from Sales
- Creation of Project plan across all involved parties
- Coordinating delivery, installation and commissioning of hardware & software
Tryg Forsikring A/S, Ballerup
Tryg is offering a unique opportunity for the right candidate to become a part of a high-performing team and accelerate their career in Denmark’s largest and most innovative insurance company.
As our new Senior Strategy Advisor your primary tasks will be to lead and support strategically important projects at the group level and in the business areas across Scandinavia.
Examples of projects you will work with include:
- Development of strategy for a business unit or support function
- Development of Corporate Strategy for the Tryg Group
- Facilitate highimpact decision making via analysis on strategically important questions
TDC Group, København
Support and drive pricing & commercial strategy projects across Nuuday’s portfolio of brands
Are you passionate about pricing, strategy and commercial management? Then this is the job you are looking for! As Consultant in Nuuday Portfolio Management, you will support or lead pricing and commercial strategy projects across Nuuday, and you will conduct deep dive commercial analyses with the aim to optimize and improve the commercial performance of Nuuday.
As Consultant, your main tasks will be to:
- Support or drive strategic projects within pricing or commercial strategy across Nuuday. The projects will vary between being of tactical and strategic character.
- Conduct deep dive commercial analyses with the aim to increase commercial insight and enable pricing optimization and business improvement for Nuuday and our brands.
- Develop material to support top management strategic decision making.
Danske Bank, København
Do you see yourself in a role, where you can make a real impact for our customers when they are buying a home?
You will participate in development initiatives in the team related to the “Housing Journey”. In Housing Journey, we have the product responsibility for everything related to buying a house and you will find yourself working in cross-functional initiatives from scoping to implementation, and realizing project objectives.
In this role, you will optimize and improve Business Analysis processes for maximum efficiency and flexibility within the agile framework, while you bring the Housing area to the next level of design and service delivery. You will be responsible for your own projects, and expected to ensure that project deliverables conform to our strategic directions.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
PANDORA IT ARE LOOKING FOR AN IT PROJECT MANAGER TO JOIN THE PROJECT & PORTFOLIO DEPARTMENT TO HELP DELIVER ON OUR PROJECT PORTFOLIO.
The IT Project Manager role is very independent, spreading across many types of IT projects – from delivering new software solutions to our stores, to administrative projects moving outsourced responsibilities from one vendor to another.
In this position you will definitely shape the future of your position and you can expect to elevate the following job assignments:
- Project management from initiation through execution and handover, preparing project plans, continuous update of financials, resources and scope
- All levels of stakeholder management and communication
- Collaborate with all departments in PANDORA IT, Global Office functions, regional sales offices and vendors, to ensure deliverables and deadlines are met
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is now searching for an experienced CMC Project Manager to be a part of the CMC Operations team in Copenhagen.
As responsible CMC Lead, the CMC PM will be generating and executing the overall CMC strategy and planning within selected projects from the Genmab portfolio.
The CMC PM will be part of a team of CMC PMs supported by specialists for e.g. assay/process validation, product characterisation and Fill&Finish. The CMC department at Genmab currently employs 25 people and you will report to Senior Director, Team Lead, New Product Introduction.
As responsible CMC Lead, the CMC PM will have following responsiblities but not limited to:
- CMC development towards CTA/IND and clinical proof of concept.
- Managing CMC activities at CMOs.
- Internal alignment in the CMC Management Team.
Project44, Nørresundby or Copenhagen
Your demonstrated experience as a Solution Delivery Leader or Engagement Manager, working at the enterprise level to deliver multiple moderate to complex solutions, will enable you to successfully drive the delivery team and monitor project quality, risk and performance for all p44 implementations. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of the projects, ensure that the project remains on time, within budget and meets the customer expectation.
Because you already have experience integrating implementing enterprise software systems and are proficient with SaaS or ERP or supply chain management (SCM) systems, you will be able to start performing on day one. Your love for multi-tasking will prove useful as you will be responsible for proactively managing customer relationships, project plans and leading the implementations for multiple projects at a time.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you want to get close to the business and have a real impact on business direction and performance? As Associate Finance Business Partner in Maersk Drilling you will be able to support business decisions and work closely with all parts of the organisation to achieve our shared ambitious goals.
You will have direct responsibility for several performance projects within the Finance Partner team and support the three Finance Business Partners to help drive the performance of the business.
- Performance trend analysis
- Commercial pricing and tender support
- Asset reactivation projects
Danfoss A/S, Kolding, Nordborg or Poland
You will be part of the Global Manufacturing team and be responsible for setting the direction for maintenance and reliability in our production facilities as well as executing related initiatives in a global matrix organization.
The role includes development and implementation of maintenance programs and establishing the strategic vision for the segment production asset management. Working with colleagues across multiple functions and locations is key to success in this role. You can expect up to 30 % travel activities per year.
As a person, you have a high drive, enjoy being proactive and persistent, and naturally reach out to relevant stakeholders to ensure progress and drive performance.
Are you a mechanical/production engineer with manufacturing automation and instrumentations experience?
You will be part of the Operation Development team in Product Group Hygienic Fluid Handling, a global team supporting manufacturing and supply chain projects related to sanitary flow products.
Activities and key tasks covered by the role will include:
- Participate in the creation of, and be a part of, an I4.0 competence group within the Product Group
- Technically support and oversee specification and implementation of I4.0 solutions in our factories
- Plan and run global projects within Alfa Laval according to a stage gate or DMAIC project model
- Develop close connection to central Operation Development to ensure Alfa Laval’s global standard software solutions, such as “Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)”, are applied on all sites
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you have experience with Lean deployments, transformation projects, process automation and integration of the value chain?
We are an international team of consultants and transformation leads who are working with end-to-end process transformation, value chain integration, automation and many other process-related disciplines.
We perform most of our work in a project environment where we apply both agile and traditional project management methodologies involving both business units and back-office operations. Your primary day-to-day tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Playing a pivotal role in bringing the CSD Market areas to the next level of customer service delivery and creating a robust and scalable operating model
- Manage projects & programs from scoping to implementation
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Do you enjoy developing new materials and do you appreciate being part of a team which is involved from the first idea to the final implementation?
As project manager, you will join our binder team within Group R&D. You will be responsible for managing development projects in close collaboration with skilled specialists. Currently we are rolling out a new binder, so your first project will involve planning and execution of on-site testing at our factories around the world to implement the new binder.
Bridging your knowledge of chemical engineering with strong project management skills, your key responsibilities will be to ensure that the projects stays on track and that we deliver on our goals. Doing so, you will collaborate closely with a broad range of stakeholders – from our lab to production sites.
Ganni A/S, Copenhagen
GANNI is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Retail team in Copenhagen. This brand-new role will be one of the key roles for GANNI's global retail expansion.
You will manage and coordinate the Retail Development projects, work with different departments and vendors to secure that the projects get delivered in time and within budget.
- Coordination and completion of projects within budget and scope
- Oversee all aspects of the projects, set deadlines, assign responsibilities both internally and externally.
- Monitor and summarize the progress of the project. Report and inform upper management regarding the status of the project.