5 job matcher din søgning
LOGSTOR A/S, Løgstør
At LOGSTOR our business is growing. To support the growth and to add more focus to project execution we are searching for a new colleague for our Central Project Office (CPO). Our CPO runs large and complex District Energy projects on our European markets.
As our new Project Coordinator your primary task will be to support our two Project Managers in executing projects professionally and with high level of quality.
- Project management coordination and support
- Documentation, issue management, calculations and presentations
- Liaison between sales and operations
Wrist Ship Supply, Nørresundby
Together with a team of very dedicated employees you will be ensuring that change initiatives meet objectives on time and budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.
You will focus on the people side of change, act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfil the role of change ambassadors and support the teams in Center of Excellence in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
- Build change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes in the Wrist organisation
- Driver of the communication efforts. Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Support training efforts. Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
The new sulphur emission regulations starting January 1st 2020 are causing an increased activity within our service unit as some shipowners may need to upgrade their boiler plant to meet the new requirements.
Therefore, we are looking for a new colleague in our International Marine Service department situated in our Boiler Service organisation, who can ensure our +50 International Service Engineers (ISE) are sufficiently trained for the new solutions.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Responsible for the technical competency levels in International Marine Service in close cooperation with the Global Service Operation Manager
- Understand the different competencies required for the new solutions and convert understandings into actions
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Brande eller Aalborg
Do you want to design, develop and deliver big scale production equipment?
Your key responsibility will be to define, design, develop and implement equipment for new production plants and new production lines. You will work closely with internal departments such as Production and Process Engineering, Technology, Procurement and Quality as well as external suppliers around the world.
Striving to deliver equipment according to the agreed expectations your tasks includes:
- Design, develop, test and implement lifting equipment, platforms, machines, assisting equipment and tools following our standards and guidelines.
- Ensuring high performance of new equipment with a focus on safety, quality and cost.
- Developing 3D design, 2D drawing and technical specifications.