256 job matcher din søgning
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Grindsted
Currently we are looking for a Site Engineering Manager with main responsibility for the success of all aspects of the engineering execution of Capital projects at Grindsted site. Success is measured by projects Safety, Cost, Schedule, Quality, and contribution to Business improvement. The position is primarily managerial with an Engineering team of 10+ employees (internals and externals).
Your key Responsibilities:
- Supervise engineers who plan and develop capital projects.
- Manage Contract of Engineering Services.
- Responsible for site engineering leadership, processes and systems and maximizing engineering effectiveness in support of the multiple site businesses.
- Areas of Engineering team responsibility, through contractor management, including: project management, basic engineering and design, project procurement, construction supervision, turnover to operations, commissioning and start-up coordination.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have the skills and tools to drive Banking Nordic’s transformation and support its strong growth? Would you like to be part of a dynamic and result-driven team in Banking Nordic?
The main purpose of the job is to scope, participate and lead projects regarding the transformation of Banking Nordic and the execution of Banking Nordic’s strategy, in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Key responsibilities include:
- Participate in the continuous development and update of Banking Nordic’s strategy.
- Drive or participate in strategic projects across Banking Nordic, in close collaboration with stakeholders from across the entire Bank, e.g. Banking Denmark, Wealth Management, Corporates & Institutions, Group Compliance & Group Development
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an experienced consultant or project manager with great business understanding? And would you like to be part of a dynamic and result-driven team in Banking Nordic?
The main purpose of the job is to carry out analytical and project management tasks regarding the development and execution of Banking Nordic’s strategy, in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
We want to ensure that we meet the regulatory demands within the AML and compliance space while also participating in the successful execution of our overall strategy. As an example, one of the first projects will be to drive relevant AML initiatives and ensure there is sufficient structure, overview, and reporting relating to the whole AML area for Banking Nordic.
Glycospot ApS, Søborg
GlycoSpot is a fast-growing start-up company, on a quest to change how Enzyme Activity Screening is done, and has recently received significant funding for the next growth phase.
We are therefore looking for a Scientist/Senior Scientist to join us on the journey and drive the development/production of enzyme screening assays, data analysis as well as statistical models for our assay technologies.
- Assay and method development with a focus on enzyme activity analysis.
- Responsible for lab security and safety and compliance with high standards.
- Ongoing responsibilities for interns from universities, e.g. DTU.
- Close customer contact on primarily technical and scientific matters.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
PANDORA IT ARE LOOKING FOR AN IT PROJECT MANAGER TO JOIN THE PROJECT & PORTFOLIO DEPARTMENT TO HELP DELIVER ON OUR PROJECT PORTFOLIO.
The IT Project Manager role is very independent, spreading across many types of IT projects – from delivering new software solutions to our stores, to administrative projects moving outsourced responsibilities from one vendor to another.
In this position you will definitely shape the future of your position and you can expect to elevate the following job assignments:
- Project management from initiation through execution and handover, preparing project plans, continuous update of financials, resources and scope
- All levels of stakeholder management and communication
- Collaborate with all departments in PANDORA IT, Global Office functions, regional sales offices and vendors, to ensure deliverables and deadlines are met
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Would you like to contribute to the success of one of the leading and growing global providers of automated material handling solutions, and do you enjoy collaborating with customers and suppliers across cultures?
You can look forward to being a key part of our growing business. As our Senior Project Manager you will be in the lead of the entire project – from contract to implementation and final handover. You will organize, manage the project team and communicate with our customers.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for project time plans and risk assessments, securing the right technical solution and overseeing project budgets. Naturally, building strong relationships towards customers and other stakeholders is essential. And by doing so you ensure coordination, follow-up and progress securing successful project deliverables meeting the high BEUMER Group standards for functionality and quality.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to play a key role in our WTG foundation projects for our future offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Engineering Manager in the Structural Engineering department where you’ll lead a foundation design team and manage the design process, developing either new innovative solutions for our wind farms, new offshore wind projects or improving our wind farms in operation.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential. Our employees’ work-life balance is important for us.
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Would you like to part of one of the largest and most complex people transformation agenda in Scandinavia? And do you have a strong strategic mindset within HR with high execution power? Perhaps it is you we are looking for.
We are looking for a strong HR generalist who understands the business and who naturally can navigate among stakeholders on all levels. You’ve probably heard it before – but we are not doing HR for the sake of HR – but driving projects and focusing on agendas that contributes to our business growth.
We are looking for a strong HR project lead who has:
- A clear understanding of HR concepts and processes
- High execution skills
- A strong balance between creativity and strong business acumen when developing concepts
IMC Business Consulting A/S recruiting on behalf of Brüel & Kjær Vibro in Nærum
Do you come from a solid career track in a different technical field and would like to try something new by taking on a position in project management? Or are you a young professional with a very high level of technical skills and outstanding academic results seeking you first big challenge?
With the objective to support and develop these activities Brüel & Kjær Vibro is seeking a Project Coordinator to join the team in Nærum, north of Copenhagen.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Documentation of the handover of projects from Sales
- Coordinate project flow with relevant Team members and customer
- Assist in installing and commissioning of hardware & software
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you a skilled project manager who thrive in an international and fast developing environment? We are looking for talented Project managers to join the Transformation team in AML & Regulatory Risk
Your role will be to own and drive projects and transformations within AML and regulatory Risk and related areas in Banking and across the Danish and Nordic market areas. The project types will vary but generally include topics like operational excellence, end to end optimization, operating model and governance structures, performance management and analytical projects.
The AML and Risk is highly prioritized and developing fast. We therefore need project managers that skilfully and independently can move us forward, and ensure an excellent customer experience while meeting the regulatory and operational risk requirements of the day.
Roche Diagnostics A/S, Hvidovre
In this position, you will collaborate with colleagues to investigate and communicate safety and quality issues with the aim to develop a customer-centric safety and quality landscape building the necessary trust in the market enabling us to make the most out of our commercial opportunities and to achieve relevant business goals.
You will join a team of 5 people and report to Legal & Compliance Manager, Steven Turkington-Hansen.
Specific tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Drive adoption of consistent safety and quality processes and methodologies across the Danish organization.
- Ensuring safety and quality issues handling at a high professional level.
- Timely handling of biosafety issues.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have experience from the field of operational risk, internal audit or business development in the financial sector? Do you have a passion for driving change and facilitating continuous improvement?
As an Operational Risk Manager, you will engage in various operational risk tasks in close co-operation with your team and the Business in order to identify and evaluate operational risks. This includes:
- engaging with the Business on risk assessments for new projects, new and existing products, and processes
- acting as a Subject Matter Expert and sparring partner for day-to-day risk questions
- assisting the Business in registering and mitigating operational risk events
You will become a part of the PTD team; together we strive to lead and support optimization projects across the dairy. We ensure that good ideas results in the implementation of good solutions. The position involves collaboration at site with production, packing and quality departments, as well as key project stakeholders from other part of the organization.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Maintain the high level of applied data in our decision making
- Continue the SPC rollout at site
- Continue and lead next steps of automatic process control
Arla Foods, Viby J.
You will report directly to the Chief Transformation Officer and be part of two leadership teams – the leadership team in Corporate Strategy & Transformation and the International leadership team.
You will be in charge of translating high-level strategies and ideas into tangible action plans for Arla’s international business that can drive long-term value for the business. Moreover, you will;
- Act as BD & Strategy responsible for International – with clear focus on delivering defined strategic mandates across regions and contributing to broader corporate strategy agendas where/when relevant
- Build and lead high performing teams through strong leadership, structure, coaching and training - both for the ones with a direct reporting line and ones with an indirect line (INT BD Community), incl. prioritization, resources allocation etc.
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of GN Hearing in Ballerup
Join a truly innovative environment and drive projects that help people across the globe hear more, do more and be more than they ever thought possible!
As Senior Technical Project Manager, you will be part of our Product Development team in R&D. We are responsible across the global organisation for driving projects related to the hardware part of our products. Serving as each other’s sounding boards, we lead highly complex, cross-disciplinary, multi-site innovation and product development projects.
Your main responsibility is to manage concept, technology and product development hardware projects with a high degree of technical complexity from a-z. One of your finest tasks, is therefore to balance needs across the R&D, Marketing and Global Operations groups, to ensure optimal project output.
As the Technical Project Manager for Proof of Values (POVs), you will incorporate a combination of project execution and oversight, customer engagement, data analysis, internal team coordination, and requirements definition. You will accurately scope and define success criteria for POVs; setting objectives and goals to break down work into process steps in order to meet or exceed agreed upon success criteria. You will develop schedules and task/people assignments, and you can anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks.
- Manage multiple engagements/customers in a fast-paced work environment
- Provide a world-class customer experience, consistently engaging them to identify how project44 can be a better partner
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure on time, on target, POVs that drive conversion to production implementations and contracts.
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
The purpose of the position is to ensure development and implementation of the on-trade channel strategy and tools as per Carlsberg Grp strategy and priorities and to Implement an effective and efficient execution of the plans that meet the partner, on-trade customer- and consumer segments.
Responsible for developing & driving the Carlsberg Brands performance in the ELUD markets with focus on the On-trade Channels:
- Together with the ELUD marketing team and BU Heads and the partners in the ELUD markets supports the execution of our brand strategies in the on-trade channels
- Delivery of the business volume and profit objectives by brand.
- Collaborate with Carlsberg GC and develop and implement the on-trade strategy and tools as per Carlsberg guidelines – including picos, permanent execution, activations, staff engagement, quality management and overall BPPC
Viking Life-Saving Equipment A/S, Esbjerg
We have an opening for a Digital Marketing Specialist (maternity cover) located in Esbjerg. Reporting to the Global Marketing Communications Manager, you will be part of VIKING's global team where you will focus on coordinating and developing the digital side of the company's marketing communication platforms to internal and external audiences.
You'll be expected to work with digital communications across multiple platforms: intranet and multiple company websites, including our ambitious e-commerce activities and similar.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
- Digital project management from briefing and concept development to practical implementation, including e-commerce platforms for BtB and BtC
- Manage processes around online content for internal and external communications
- Develop e-commerce platforms and activities
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Would you like to use your consultant skills to enhance our customers’ satisfaction? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Be part of a Nordic universal bank?
- Join a strong dedicated team that focus on improving our customers experience
- Work on exciting initiatives with both stakeholders and customers?
- Consult the organisation on how to improve the customer experience in an agile way
We are looking for a talented Senior CX Consultant who can take the responsibility for identifying opportunities on how to improve our customers experience and support initiatives that aim to fulfil our customers’ requirements. Furthermore, you should feel comfortable engaging with both employees and senior mgmt. to consult and help them drive a customer centric and agile transformation
Salling Group, Brabrand
Are you experienced in driving a development organization, and do you have what it takes to take charge of building Food eCommerce in Salling?
You are the day-to-day manager for your team counting 10 people. Amongst other you will be responsible for securing an efficient use of technology in our Food eCommerce Department by continuously strengthening and improving the links between it and business initiatives, and you will hold the role of product owner for your team.
Among your tasks are:
- Securing unity through a clear platform mindset in project management and participation in steering groups across Salling Group
- Creating a product roadmap for Food E-commerce in collaboration with stakeholders throughout Salling Group, including enterprise solution architects and our various formats (Bilka, føtex, Netto)
- Development and execution of the it strategy within Food E-commerce as well as planning the roadmap for this