5 job matcher din søgning
Wrist Ship Supply, Nørresundby
- Are you ready to test your abilities as Business Process Consultant in an innovative environment?
Together with a team of very dedicated employees you will be ensuring that all current processes are described correctly according to the processes working today as well as develop a roll-out concept which will drive faster adoption and greater utilization of our IT systems.
The overall target is to create best practices in the future of Wrist via development and implementation of an efficient and future-orientated operating model enabling lower unit cost and easiness of customers ordering and paying.
Wrist Ship Supply, Nørresundby
- Are you ready to test your abilities as Business Change Manager in an innovative and ambitious environment?
Together with a team of very dedicated employees you will be ensuring that all current Wrist processes are aligned as well as develop a roll-out concept which will drive faster adoption and greater utilization.
The overall target is to create best practices in the future of Wrist via development and implementation of an efficient and future-oriented operating model enabling lower unit cost and easiness of customers ordering and paying.
Keyselector recruiting on behalf of client
As Product Manager, Brakes, at SBS Automotive A/S you will have the full responsibility for the product range ’Brakes’. This involves market monitoring, product adjustment/development, marketing, sparring internally with sales and externally with customers and suppliers. Add to this the administrative management of the product groups.
Your tasks will involve:
- Independent commercial responsibility for the product group, including the product life from cradle to grave
- Preparation of business cases in connection with the introduction of new products
- Specification of new products (tolerances, quality etc.)
- Through coaching and training of the sales force ensuring the fulfillment of targets for turnover and earnings
- Leading and coordinating the continuous product development in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Brande eller Aalborg
Do you want to design, develop and deliver big scale production equipment?
Your key responsibility will be to define, design, develop and implement equipment for new production plants and new production lines. You will work closely with internal departments such as Production and Process Engineering, Technology, Procurement and Quality as well as external suppliers around the world.
Striving to deliver equipment according to the agreed expectations your tasks includes:
- Design, develop, test and implement lifting equipment, platforms, machines, assisting equipment and tools following our standards and guidelines.
- Ensuring high performance of new equipment with a focus on safety, quality and cost.
- Developing 3D design, 2D drawing and technical specifications.
Comentor A/S recruiting on behalf of Alfa Lavel in Aalborg
International oriented profile
You will be responsible for managing and developing a department of approx. 15 employees, consisting of project managers and documentation staff and you will be managing relationships across a matrix- and relationship-oriented organization. In addition, you will be changing the culture for employees and managers, to optimize productivity and increase business efficiency.
Your primary tasks are:
- Deliver great project management of orders coming from sales offices in Denmark, China, Korea and Japan
- Lead and develop project management teams to comply with schedules, budgets and scope of delivery
- Ensure custom solutions are treated as additional sales opportunities