217 job matcher din søgning
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you a finance professional with strong retail business process experience?Do you want to be part of a global function, driving synergy and improvements across the business processes for the Shop at Home or Brand Retail business?
Business Processes & Information is part of Business Service Operations. Our responsibilities cover global process ownership of Finance & HR processes as well as process expertise and interaction on finance as well as business & tax processes, process documentation, training and project portfolio.
Your specific tasks include:
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in translating either Shop at Home or Brand Retail requirements into impact on the business processes and systems
- Strong stakeholder management across Shop at Home or Brand Retail business as well as finance business partners
©2019 The LEGO Group
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
This candidate will serve as the ‘glue’ between technology and business stakeholders, capable of understanding and representing both perspectives to achieve the best result. Relationship management will be key in this role.
- Assessing existing and design future application landscape within the area
- Drive gathering functional & technical requirements for solution, advising on trade-offs prior to final solution specification and challenging solutions and costs to ensure maximum value
- Stakeholder management of all relevant parties within the business operations teams
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Do you want to handle the business ownership of our information management systems in the support of our offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Business Product Owner in Document and Records Management where you’ll be responsible for maximising the business value of our IM systems by ensuring that the right work is done at the right time in alignment with the right people.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
Research Project Manager in social-behavioral intervention project aiming at promoting a healthier “hygge”-culture with less Sweets and Treats among Danish families (3 year postdoc)
The Division of Risk Assessment and Nutrition, DTU National Food Institute invites applicants for a 3-year postdoc position with the main task of managing a large interdisciplinary intervention project.
The project is hosted at DTU Food and is carried out in collaboration with several partners, including school health services and the child dental care in a municipality in Denmark. The focus of the study is to change the Danish “hygge”-culture among young school-age children with less intake of sweet and treats (such as candy, chocolate and cakes) and drinks to more healthier foods.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you want to be the person that make sure security is working properly and seamlessly integrated with the way people work? And do you have a passion for bringing people of different backgrounds together to achieve a common goal?
As Security Culture Manager you will combine your communication and project manager skills with a risk mitigation mind-set in a large international organisation. You will be responsible for planning, managing and reporting on a broad range of matters involving physical security and safety across the Danske Bank group.
Together with 14 highly skilled colleagues, you will play a key role in ensuring the effective prioritisation and stakeholder management for all our work, as well as ensuring the continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
MAN Energy Solutions, Holeby
In the Retrofit & Upgrade and Service Agreement department we support our customers and their business by entering into partnerships to help our customers gain the full potential of their MAN products.
The job will consist of:
- Working together with our customers, MAN engineering and other consultants will develop new feasible Retrofit & Upgrade solutions requested by the market
- Supporting customers with installation of our products in their systems
- Responding to customer inquiries as regards tenders and orders in Retrofit & Upgrade
Grundfos A/S, Brøndby
Would you like to work with tender proposals and design essential pumping station solutions for Danish municipalities?
You will primarily formulate project proposals for pumping stations to publicly owned utility companies and thus help Danish municipalities handle water and wastewater disposal in the most sustainable way possible. Specifically, you:
- Design and price pumping stations and pumping plant solutions with equal consideration to technical and economic feasibility and customer value
- Meet with clients to scope and determine project requirements and needs from their perspective
- Coordinate proposals and solutions with project sales and project manager colleagues
- Participate in internal development projects, e.g. debureaucratisations, process optimisations, streamlining work flows and securing higher customer and employee loyalty
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Brande or Newcastle
Do you want to contribute to a safe workplace for our technicians in the wind turbines?For our Technical Safety department in Service Technology, we are looking for a Program Manager for our Control of Hazardous Energy program (COHE), to support and further develop the global operational setup and further strengthen our processes and procedures to maintain our high focus on personal safety.
You will be responsible for creating and implementing a Global COHE program. Your focus will be to:
- Ensure Service compliance to internal Control of Hazardous Energies procedure
- Create Global COHE community for knowledge sharing
- Ensure COHE requirements are included in our development procedure
We are looking for a technical leader for our Next Generation Offshore Platform. The platform is a part of Service Technology within the Global Service Organization, the focus of the Platform manager is to participate in all activities related to secure serviceability of new developed offshore turbine.
This is an offshore platform and hence we have a high focus on developing the right solutions for our products and customers to secure high reliability and performance throughout the lifetime of the product.
What are my responsibilities?
- Follow-up on technical performance in order to ensure the right solution on time and on budget – coach technical employees to ensure high performance
- Drive product quality and improvements by leading the Service input in the new product development – challenge developers in the design phase and facilitate cross organization understanding
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus - DK, Hamburg - DE, Oostende - BE, or Warrington - UK
Do you have in-depth experience with offshore WTG installation? Are you looking for a position where you can use your extensive technical know-how and experience in an interesting role as subject matter expert with a focus on WTG installation?
You will act as a subject matter expert with a focus on WTG installation in forums within Operations, Technology and Product Development. Furthermore, you will act as the link between back office and project sites under execution. You are expected to provide technical support in defining new concepts as well as re-defining already established concepts in Operations.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Maersk Drilling is looking for an ambitious supply chain or engineering professional to join our international Inventory Management function. You will hold a critical role in the planning and execution of our industry-leading maintenance strategies for our global fleet of drillships, semi-submersibles and jack-up rigs.
As Equipment Exchange Manager, you will be responsible for the Equipment Exchange Program (EEP), the key elements of which are to:
- Manage rotation of equipment between our global fleet and centralized inventory
- Manage preservation, overhaul and documentation of the equipment in collaboration with our warehouses, maintenance project teams and vendors of equipment, in inventory
SORTH & CO recruiting on behalf of Unifeeder in Aarhus
The primary focus of the Process Excellence Consultant is to continuously improve efficiency and quality through optimizing, standardizing and automating across the Unifeeder business. You execute by partnering with process owners and other colleagues to design and establish efficient procedures, ensure progress is measured and tracked, and to make corrections if necessary, to reach the goal. In short you define initiatives to achieve best-in-class efficiency, timelines and quality.
Covering the full process excellence program in Unifeeder your responsibility will include:
- Acting as operational and confidential wing man to top management in business projects
- Analyzing existing processes, procedures, and methods to ensure and promote effective business and systems operations through standardization, improvement and simplification.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus DK, Hamburg DE, Oostende BE or Warrington UK
Do you have extensive experience with LEAN methodologies, and can you apply this knowledge to continuously improve the operational processes in our construction and service activities?
You will map operational processes within Operations and identify improvement potential. For construction and service activities, you will develop and implement LEAN tools and processes to constantly improve our performance.
In Operations Concept Support, we offer you:
- Great colleagues that support each other and work together
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- The opportunity to improve our operational processes
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus, Hamburg, Oostende or Warrington
Do you have in-depth experience with operations and testing of V164 WTGs? Are you looking for a position where you can use your extensive technical know-how and experience in an interesting role as subject matter expert with focus on testing and deployment of prototype WTGs?
You will act as a subject matter expert with focus on prototype WTGs in forums within Operations, Technology and Product Development. You will be responsible for prototype deployment as well as installation, commissioning and test of prototype wind turbines.
Join us, if you would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
Danfoss A/S, Kolding
Your role is to plan and execute projects together with cross functional specialists within product engineering, manufacturing technology, procurement and quality to ensure on-time delivery across our organization. Other important tasks include removing roadblocks, escalate if needed and report the status of projects to stakeholders and management.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for initiating and driving continuous improvements on our project setup and for training of users in project tools. Working with colleagues across functions and locations and having a global mindset is key in achieving this successfully.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Kolding
In this role you will secure procurement deliverables on time according to a project milestone plan, including identifying, visualizing and mitigating potential risks for the projects.
The main responsibility is to be the coordinating person between suppliers and the project team from M1 and up to M5 milestones. As NPD Project Buyer, responsible for supporting new product development projects, you are the core team member from procurement in projects.
You need to secure strong interaction with regional category managers, quality experts and Danfoss Procurement throughout a complete project and build strong relationships and cooperation with regional R&D functions.
Avis Budget Denmark A/S, Albertslund
- Long-term product development and maintenance: Will define the long-term product for the market and manage further development and growth to targets. Maintain the ongoing lifecycle and identify opportunities for future improvements. Work with the relevant internal departments to set up the required internal processes, systems and training. Lead the communication of this to the relevant internal teams.
- European long-term propositions: Provide local market knowledge and support to the Central European Value Propositions team. Assist with development, pilot and launch of European long-term initiatives.
- Analysis of the market, competitors and industry: Gather external market and competitor product and pricing to understand the current long-term market and ongoing development of long-term propositions and fleet for the leisure segment.
Continia Software A/S, Copenhagen
Continia Software is undergoing a transformation in the way we educate and support our growing number of customers. To participate in this journey, we are now looking for a Technical Writer to help us build first-class documentation and standards.
As a Technical Writer, your primary job will be to produce high-quality partner and end-user documentation for our Continia Document Capture and Continia Expense Management solutions. You will work with solution teams to fully understand the functionality of the solutions and how customers use them. You should have a passion for figuring out what customers need and how to best organize and deliver content to make them successful.
As a Technical Writer, you will:
- Produce high-quality user documentation, in English, which is complete, useful, and accurate.
- Work closely with solutions teams to improve existing texts to make them even more precise and easy to understand.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you passionate about leading people and driving standardisation activities in interaction with technical and commercial stakeholders across the entire business? And are you motivated by influencing the future agenda in sustainable energy? Can you inspire international teams to high performance and add value to the business? And are you committed to creating results in a positive way? Then please take a look at this exciting career opportunity!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and manage a high-performing team
- Budget responsible
- Select, build and retain strong competences in the organisation
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
In this role, you will primarily support one of the key streams (valuestreams) of our transformation – to grow our Logistics & Services business. You will work with business leaders to put in place solid plans, follow up on progress, remove roadblocks, and take the lead yourself on individual projects and assignments that are part of the valuestream. You may also be involved in some of the other valuestreams, and in the overall management of the transformation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading projects/project teams delivering on value stream outcomes – typically with support from business experts
- Driving the planning and execution of (cross-product) value stream outcomes: defining our overall product portfolio, realizing our strategic asset footprint, integrating products into E2E solutions, getting to a scalable IT backbone, product management excellence, sales enablement