8 job matcher din søgning
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you looking for a role where you enable our employees to grow, making sure we supply our business with the right competences and skills?
We are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist to join our Learning & Development team here in Scandinavia. The role is based in Denmark with the responsibility for the L&D process in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, but with a strong link to our European Learning and Development function.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Working closely with various stakeholders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their teams, business area and training requirements
- Be able to identify the appropriate channel and approach that delivers the required process and/or behaviour change, be able to use a blended learning approach that meets the needs of a range of levels and learner-styles
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Would you like to continue your HR career within Rewards? Can you help shape the future of Arla through strategic reward initiatives and processes?
Do you have the energy, passion and the skills to lead the development and further improvement of the rewards agenda across Arla Foods? This may entail professional backbone concept designs for position evaluations (IPE), the Global Arla Job Catalogue, base pay management, bonus program development etc.
A key task will be to actively participate in the development and anchoring of rewards concepts, policies and processes throughout the global Reward community and support, spar and challenge HR Business Partners and senior leaders in all reward elements and governance hereof.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to lead the global administration of our Performance & Development Dialogue (PDD) tool?
You will develop into the lead PDD admin in Grundfos. You will be responsible for the PDD admin for all Danish companies as well as our global support functions. In addition to this, you will be the one driving and developing the global network of PDD admins. More specifically, your tasks will be to:
- Upload incentive goals and results in close collaboration with managers and HR business partners
- Perform continuous data quality checks
- Drive a knowledge sharing community of global PDD admins to ensure a high level of global alignment and quality assurance
- Facilitate competence building, process training, continuous improvement initiatives and provide general support across the global HR Service Centre organization
Are you service-minded and reliable? Can you juggle several tasks at the same time? Do you understand the ins and outs of an international HR department?
As Personal Assistant to the PEOPLE Director, you will provide support in relation to the administrative, organisational, and communicative tasks. As such, your main responsibility will be to create structure and keep an overview of the projects, activities, and tasks that the PEOPLE Director is engaged in.
More specifically, your tasks include:
- Supporting the PEOPLE Director in terms of calendar handling, scheduling, travel coordination and expenses
- Following up on projects and tasks and heading defined projects yourself
- Assisting the PEOPLE Director in the planning, preparation and follow-up on meetings, including creating and preparing agendas and presentations for both internal and external use
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you looking for a role where you enable our business to grow, making sure we supply our business with the right talent?
Do you just love recruitment and the excitement around sourcing the right talent?
And do you want to be part of an international company and a great People and Culture team?
Then our open position as Talent Acquisition Specialist might be the right position for you!
The role is based in Denmark with the responsibility for the recruitment process in Denmark, Norway and Sweden. You will work closely with the People & Culture Business Partners and Hiring Managers to ensure the right recruitment of new competencies and talents. You will be single point of contact to Lyreco Managers and act as a trusted advisor in the way to define the right talent acquisition strategy.
Velux A/S, Østbirk
As HR Business Partner, you will support senior managers from an HR angle in their execution of strategies and in ensuring the best performing teams. You will primarily operate in areas such as organisational design, leadership development, talent management, capability development and change management.
It is expected that you understand how to support strategic execution in the business. Through your business acumen and strong stakeholder management, it is natural for the senior managers to involve you in their strategic challenges of balancing between people and business, and you will challenge and work together with them in ensuring the right decisions and plans.
Your tasks will be to:
- Assist the managers in their execution of strategies and in ensuring the best performing teams
- Act as sounding board for leaders on organisational development, capability building and change management
Populos recruiting on behalf of client in Brabrand
Are you an experienced HR professional with excellent stakeholder management skills? And are you ready to take on a pivotal role driving the HR function in an international matrix organization?
Join an international company that manufactures integrated best-in-class engineering solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. Our HQ is based in Italy, and we have around 3,600 employees worldwide.
Reporting to our HR Director in Italy and to the Business Unit Manager in Denmark, you implement and translate the global HR strategy into local HR policies, processes and tools. You will work with corporate values, communication and continuous improvements within the HR area as head of this relatively new HR function.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Get the opportunity to drive and facilitate mobility compliance in a fast-paced, international organisation
You will be responsible for driving and facilitating mobility compliance across our organisation. Currently, we have offices spread across eight different countries, and we are looking for the right person to optimise and develop our mobility processes.
You will also be responsible for:
- Maintain and develop our shadow payroll setup cycle for core and new markets.
- Be the go-to person for our employees and answer questions related to tax and immigration concerns.
- Ensure correct and timely tax reporting to authorities and external tax advisors.