52 job matcher din søgning
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you an inspiring educator? Are you a great motivator? Do you have experience in training of sales or customer care teams and individuals?
To contribute towards the overall mission, you will have the main responsibility to support the strategic roadmap and operating model through well executed training and the development of a customer centric culture within customer care to support the Omni channel strategy.
Additional responsibilities are:
- Adapt Lyreco Group training to local language and requirements
- Support our leaders in assessing skill levels and training needs of advisors and performing of necessary training to teams and individuals
- Identify training needs, current and future
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you want to be a key player in Danske Bank’s strategy execution? To be responsible for your own projects with the aim to create high performing teams and people development?
You will join Excellence Office and become a part of a team that will make sure Danske Bank has high performing teams and is the best at people development.
As a Project Manager for Team Excellence, you will be responsible for successfully leading strategic projects for people and team development, establishing working relationships with business areas and key stakeholders.
Your new role consists of two main areas of responsibility – project management and consulting. In daily life, you will be the go to person regarding you own projects, which you all the times align with your stakeholders.
Universal Robots A/S, Odense
At Universal Robots we are committed to delivering a best in class experience in all aspects of our business – delivery of sales training is no exception. Obviously, we are also looking for the best in class Sales Trainer Professional to ensure that we meet this objective.
That could be you – if you can tick the following boxes!
- Strong and experienced in interaction with the audience
- Experience in delivering sales training
- Create quality relationships with stakeholders such as UR colleagues as well as distribution partners
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Would you like to part of one of the largest and most complex people transformation agenda in Scandinavia? And do you have a strong strategic mindset within HR with high execution power? Perhaps it is you we are looking for.
We are looking for a strong HR generalist who understands the business and who naturally can navigate among stakeholders on all levels. You’ve probably heard it before – but we are not doing HR for the sake of HR – but driving projects and focusing on agendas that contributes to our business growth.
We are looking for a strong HR project lead who has:
- A clear understanding of HR concepts and processes
- High execution skills
- A strong balance between creativity and strong business acumen when developing concepts
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
We are currently looking for an International Recruiter, based in Copenhagen who will report to the TA Leader (EMEA).
This is an exciting time to be part of Talent Acquisition within DuPont as we start to drive new projects concentrating on candidate and customer experience. We want people who are comfortable contributing new ideas to support us on this journey.
Your key responsibilities:
- Proactively engaging and attracting diverse talent for DuPont internationally
- Being an ambassador for the DuPont brand and ensuring a positive candidate / customer experience throughout the recruitment process
- Leading the full cycle recruiting process; Proposing appropriate solutions for sourcing strategies, offer management and talent attraction/pipelining for niche, hard to fill roles.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
DO YOU HAVE A STRONG COMBINATION OF TECHNICAL SKILLS, FLAIR FOR THE VISUAL AND A CREATIVE MINDSET?
Our HR, EMEA team in Copenhagen is looking for a new passionate Digital Learning Content Developer to help us design, develop and deliver impactful learning solutions for employees and managers throughout the EMEA region. Would you like to create scalable learning experiences that drive development of our Pandorians?
Working in close collaboration with the Head of L&D EMEA, you will work on a number of L&D projects by designing innovative and engaging digital learning content for an international corporate audience. With a proactive and hands-on approach, you will design and create learning content and experiences in a variety of digital formats including e- and mobile learning, videos, webinars, virtual classroom design and digital performance support tools for workflow integrated learning.
COWI is a leading consulting group creating value for customers, people and societies across the globe.
You will be part of COWI's Labour Relations and Mobility team in the Group HR function, People & Communication. As Mobility Consultant, you will become part of a team servicing the business with employment related legal advisory and global mobility services. You will advise our internal customers on all aspects of global mobility including assignment contracts, local contracts, salary, benefits, our mobility policies, international law, tax, social security etc.
You will be part of a high-performance team with strong skills and a professional mindset consisting of ten colleagues primarily located in Lyngby.
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As HR Project Coordinator, you will cooperate closely with HR Development Specialists, HR Business Partners, and Rewards & Mobility Specialists. Your focus will be to support and coordinate projects and initiatives regarding people engagement and well-being.
You will have a variety of administrative tasks reporting as well as arranging leadership development sessions and coordinating virtual invitations/sessions. Possibly also small scale project management.
- Support and coordinate development activities such as our people engagement, well-being and leadership and people development initiatives.
- Ensure materials are relevant, engaging and ready for the various initiatives you are involved in.
- Follow up on actions and activities as for example workshops in connection with our engagement & well-being surveys.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you ready to play a significant role leading and driving HR priorities across Billund, DK and the Nordics?
Bring your extensive HR or Business leadership experience to the table in this dual role where you’ll lead and drive the People Operations & Development/HR agenda across the Nordic region while also partnering with a key functional area.
- Understand, translate and drive the overarching PO&D priorities and agenda while respecting geographical or site nuances
- Focus on deployment and impact; HR core processes are a foundational capability for the company and are also at the core of Partnering & Operations
- Lead the P&O Billund organisation (30+ people) in close collaboration with the P&O Billund LT (2 people leaders). Focus on people development as well as foster a collaborative and motivated team
©2019 The LEGO Group
BoConcept A/S, Herning
Do you have extensive HR experience with providing expert HR guidance and support to leaders? Are you excellent at developing colleagues? Then, we would like you to be our new People & Performance Business Partner in BoConcept.
As P&P Business Partner, you will act as a loyal and trusted sparring partner for the Management Team, who covers managers from both Support Office in Denmark and the Country Organization. You will have a significant role in developing managers, teams as well as the entire organization through close collaboration and partnering. You contribute to the implementation of strategic HR initiatives by using your excellent business knowledge and your deep expertise in people and organization. You will manage HR core processes covering everything from attraction and recruitment to development and retention.
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Can you make our people framework come alive through flawless deployment of people processes?
A Carlsberg talent is characterized by living our values and purpose, demonstrating extraordinary performance and having a great passion for creating a better today and tomorrow for all of us. We believe that we have a talented people organization and we are looking for Senior Annual Cycle Program Manager to deploy and drive our Performance management process, our engagement survey and the merit process, which run in the annual HR Cycle.
Your primary responsibility includes e.g.:
- Building an overall deployment plan for the different processes and ensure coherence between processes
- Engaging with stakeholders – both managers and the HR community – to ensure alignment and timely information
- Ensuring communication related to the relevant process steps
Carlsberg Danmark, Copenhagen
Can you translate a business strategy into a people framework and unlock the people potential of our global population?
A Carlsberg talent is characterized by living our values and purpose, demonstrating extraordinary performance and having a great passion for creating a better today & tomorrow for all us. We believe that we have a talented people organisation and we are looking for a new Senior Talent Manager to leverage and further develop the frameworks to manage our talent pipeline.
Your primary responsibility will be to improve, drive, and govern our Talent & Succession Frameworks globally
GML-HR A/S recruiting on behalf of Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S in Søborg
Do you want to be part of a dedicated team of highly competent people which supports our colleagues around the world, fulfilling the Scandinavian Tobacco Group business strategy. The Global Reward Partnerwill be responsible for further developing our Compensation approach and catalogue (including salary benchmarking, incentives and recognition programmes) across our Group.
The overall job of the Global Reward Partner is to design and implement leading performance, reward and recognition frameworks that supports our high-performance culture, reinforces our values, engages our people and enables us to succeed with our ambitious transformation programme 'Fuelling the Growth', and be recognized as an employer of choice.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Trioplast in Nyborg
Organizational Development, part of Management Group, HR Guidelines & Compliance
As Divisional HR Director, you refer to the Industrial President for the Industrial Film Division consisting of one production unit in Denmark, three production units in Sweden and international sales representatives. You will have the overall HR responsibility for the Division and be responsible for development and implementation of HR activities such as organizational development, competence development, business partnering, recruitment, Employer Branding etc.
Among the key responsibilities are:
- Developing HR standards and policies for the units in the Industrial Film Division and translating group level policy and compliance programs into local HR activities
- Supporting managers and employees in HR related issues
- Responsible for recruitment and onboarding of new employees, domestically and internationally
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Located in Bjerringbro, your primary responsibility is to drive recruitments from A-Z, finding the right candidates and support Hiring Managers primarily in the Nordic countries – but also across the EMEA region.
You will collaborate with Hiring Managers to understand the business’ needs and define the recruitment plan and strategy for each vacancy - ensuring that high quality is delivered in all recruitments.
Moreover, by utilising our first-class recruitment system and tools, you will handle the entire recruitment process to:
- Attract and source both active and passive candidates using creative search techniques e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter
- Deliver high quality candidates to Hiring Managers in a timely manner
- Screen and interview candidates against required skills and competencies - phone and face-to-face
Johnson Controls, Højbjerg
Are you a skilled recruiter with experience from a Talent Acquisition position? And do you see yourself in a global organization where you will support and navigate stakeholders across borders? Then read more about what Johnson Controls can offer you!
In this role, you will join the EMEA Talent Acquisition (TA) Team, which was set up in September 2015 to centralize recruitment and talent attraction across Europe. We are growing the team to support the increased demand, and we have this fantastic opportunity for you to join us as a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
As our new Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be accountable for the delivery of end-to-end recruitment, as you work closely with your business and the local HR team. As of such, it is great if you have experience and interest in working in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
Estée Lauder Cosmetics A/S, Vallensbæk Strand
ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES is looking for a NORDIC TALENT ACQUISITION AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER responsible for recruitment and training.
/"Bringing the best to everyone we touch"/ is our mission statement and it starts with you, who are passionate about talent acquisition and development in an international and dynamic environment.
- Manage the end to end process of talent acquisition to our offices in DK, SE & NO
- Develop and maintain onboarding efforts (biannual Induction Days, supporting hiring managers on onboarding material etc.)
- Educate Managers in recruiting and developing talent
- Build and maintain our Employer brand and sourcing channels to attract the right candidates
- Drive the training calendar and facilitate selected trainings
Siteimprove A/S, Copenhagen
Does being a part of an innovative and fast growing global company sound fun and do you pride yourself of being a Class A Talent Acquisition Specialist? If so, Siteimprove is the perfect place for you! The past year we welcomed close to a hundred new Siteimprovers and as the growth continues, we are looking for a new colleague to join our ambitious and social HR team located in our beautiful headquarters in Copenhagen.
As our new Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting talent to our teams in Copenhagen and for our local offices around Europe and in Canada. As a growing SaaS company we hire tech savvy sales talent, highly skilled marketing and product specialists and tech minded customer service profiles.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Bring your first class organisational and collaboration skills to play in this newly created role. You will work with our Design organisation to drive an agile approach to resources and directly impact our ability to design amazing LEGO products that will inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow
- Proactively anticipate, plan and recommend how to maximize resource allocation by matching the most qualified designers to the most important projects while identifying potential trade-offs.
- Assist our Design Board (Senior Design Leaders) with Strategic Portfolio Storytelling to effectively identify pressure points in the design organization due to changing consumer and customer needs.
- Actively build and utilize professional network across teams and people leaders, establishing a solid “we are in this together” partnership.
©2019 The LEGO Group
RDT Ingeniører, Vejle
If you are passionate about helping Danish companies getting the best global engineering talents, and are having experience within search and selection, RDT Ingeniører are having the right position for you as International Engineering Recruiter.
The Danish affiliate RDT Ingeniører was opened last year and has grown since. We are now seeking a fulltime employee who believes being part of a Danish start-up, and at the same time having the resources and back-up of a big company available, is motivating.
Your main task is to proactively search for international talents, have the initial discussion with the candidates and coordinate interviews. If you are having experience in administrative work, sales or other areas put it in your application, as we will consider this as a plus.