5 job matcher din søgning
LEGO System A/S, Billund; Singapore or London
Would you like to be part of our future global Talent Acquisition journey?
Talent today at the LEGO group fuels our potential to accelerate our business agenda for tomorrow. Why not add your own curiosity and focus to bring color and energy to our global Talent Acquisition agenda for today and for all the tomorrows that have yet to come.
- Global sourcing and attraction guardian for Talent Acquisition across the LEGO Group globally
- Define and develop sourcing and brand attraction methodologies for the LEGO Group globally
- Strong understanding of channel management and segmentation mapped to the LEGO Groups hiring focus for general, senior and critical hires
©2019 The LEGO Group
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you looking for a role where you enable our business to grow, making sure we supply our business with the right talent?
Do you just love recruitment and the excitement around sourcing the right talent?
And do you want to be part of an international company and a great People and Culture team?
Then our open position as Talent Acquisition Specialist might be the right position for you!
The role is based in Denmark with the responsibility for the recruitment process in Denmark, Norway and Sweden. You will work closely with the People & Culture Business Partners and Hiring Managers to ensure the right recruitment of new competencies and talents. You will be single point of contact to Lyreco Managers and act as a trusted advisor in the way to define the right talent acquisition strategy.
Brinch & Partners recruiting on behalf of Ørsted in Gentofte or FredericiaManager – Document and Records Management
Are you an experienced people manager eager to join a new high-performing management team in an international environment, and do you have competences within human resource planning, people management, records and document management and processes?
To align with the global strategy for Offshore, the department is changing its organisational structure, and in the process of doing this, we’re looking for a manager who’ll take global responsibility for some of the resources.
Your key tasks will be to
- attract, retain and develop the right resources according to local terms and conditions
- support the projects with a diverse set of competences within records management, document control and technical documentation
- continuously maintain an overview of the agreed deliveries to the projects
Danfoss Power Solutions, Nordborg
Danfoss Power Solutions is looking for a Global HR Business Partner (m/f/d) for our functional areas Finance, Procurement and OneERP who is seeking new challenges in a global, dynamic environment. You will be actively identifying our business needs to prioritize people initiatives that will have the greatest impact on the overall performance of the business.
As part of the global leadership team, you will develop our organization and culture, our leaders and employees. We are looking for an experienced people enthusiast who will be delivering best practice HR Business Partnering and business-focused solutions to meet the requirements within our organization. You will act as confidant and sparring partner to the leaders to enable the strategic growth of the organization. Further, you will provide guidance on organizational design and identification of strategic key competencies.
LEGO System A/S, Billund or London
Are you passionate about developing talent management programs and facilitating an awesome learning & development environment that ensures motivation and retention of employees?
As an essential part of this role, you will have complete ownership of building and leading the Digital Graduate Program in the LEGO Group. Moreover, you will:
- utilize the high priority and ambition of our Digital Transformation to reposition the LEGO Group in the market of Technology and Digital Talents through never seen before talent management and development opportunities.
- develop and facilitate initiatives that ensure a strong pipeline for critical positions in our Digital functions.
- build a full-scale Graduate program for Digital Talents with a global footprint ready to launch in Summer 2020 starting with an ownership of a small-scale Graduate Pilot in 2019, which we’re currently working on.
©2019 The LEGO Group