50 job matcher din søgning
Brinch & Partners recruiting on behalf of Ørsted in Gentofte or FredericiaManager – Document and Records Management
Are you an experienced people manager eager to join a new high-performing management team in an international environment, and do you have competences within human resource planning, people management, records and document management and processes?
To align with the global strategy for Offshore, the department is changing its organisational structure, and in the process of doing this, we’re looking for a manager who’ll take global responsibility for some of the resources.
Your key tasks will be to
- attract, retain and develop the right resources according to local terms and conditions
- support the projects with a diverse set of competences within records management, document control and technical documentation
- continuously maintain an overview of the agreed deliveries to the projects
Medtronic Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
The Senior Employee Relations Partner is responsible for partnering with country leaders and HRBPs in building strong relationships between employees, leaders and employee representatives/Unions, where applicable, at a country level. The role takes a proactive, approach to employee and labor relations by identifying higher-level employee trends, recommending solutions that address root cause of issue, and partnering with leadership on execution.
The role provides strong partnership on performance management, disciplinary processes, restructuring activity, reduction in force, legal issues, investigations, conflict management, policy interpretation, labor relations etc. Work involves assessing and resolving complex employee and labor relations matters ensuring consistency across client groups and alignment with Medtronic practices and legal framework.
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to use your professional recruitment skills to help scale a successful and growing medical device company? Do you have experience with talent acquisition and employer branding?
To succeed as an organisation, it is mission critical for us to recruit the right talents. This means that you will hold a key position in Ambu where you will work on ongoing recruitments but also work to ensure future recruitments through employer branding activities.
You will focus on professional recruitment, primarily:
- End-to-end responsibility of recruitments in our headquarters in Denmark, including proactive search on LinkedIn.
- Professionalizing our employer brand, including creating an EVP and route map for our future activities. You will be the main driver of this exciting area on both local and global level.
- Assisting in assessment centers of global leader recruitments.
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you looking for a role where you enable our employees to grow, making sure we supply our business with the right competences and skills?
We are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist to join our Learning & Development team here in Scandinavia. The role is based in Denmark with the responsibility for the L&D process in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, but with a strong link to our European Learning and Development function.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Working closely with various stakeholders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their teams, business area and training requirements
- Be able to identify the appropriate channel and approach that delivers the required process and/or behaviour change, be able to use a blended learning approach that meets the needs of a range of levels and learner-styles
Mediq Danmark A/S, Brøndby
You are a key leader in the regional leadership team and Mediq’s HR team. In this role, you help drive the transformation of our business – through better processes, improved accessability and quality of care.
You lead the way to (co)designing, implementing and monitoring performance management systems that improve operational KPI’s, and subsequently patient satisfaction and thus financial results.
You drive the talent and engagement agenda and have long term impact on the careers, aspirations and mindset of our teams. Ultimately this role is a key position in building the future of our business.
Do you want to make an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions?
The staffing team is responsible for allocating our consultants to the projects we solve for our clients. To do this, we consider:
- The qualifications needed for the project.
- Who is available and has the required qualifications.
Your tasks will mainly consist of:
- Coordinating and matching consultants with client projects, in close cooperation with project managers, partners, consultants and people leaders.
- Updating and maintaining the consultants’ data and scheduled activities in our staffing system.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
You will be responsible for driving your own diverse HR plate including organizational development and change projects, HR processes and tools from design to implementation. You will play an important role for the business working closely together with managers in all business areas understanding the value of challenging their thoughts and ideas to achieve the best result together. You will also be working closely with your HR colleagues from Demant Group.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Recruitment – drive a professional recruitment process from A to Z with our engaged hiring managers where you are responsible for the for day to day recruitment
- Employer Branding – responsible for career fairs and managing internal and external career sites and communication platforms such as LinkedIn
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Would you like to continue your HR career within Rewards? Can you help shape the future of Arla through strategic reward initiatives and processes?
Do you have the energy, passion and the skills to lead the development and further improvement of the rewards agenda across Arla Foods? This may entail professional backbone concept designs for position evaluations (IPE), the Global Arla Job Catalogue, base pay management, bonus program development etc.
A key task will be to actively participate in the development and anchoring of rewards concepts, policies and processes throughout the global Reward community and support, spar and challenge HR Business Partners and senior leaders in all reward elements and governance hereof.
Ganni A/S, Copenhagen
GANNI is growing rapidly and therefore we are looking to expand our HR department. We are looking for a highly structured, organized, service minded and energetic HR Specialist to lead several of our administrative tasks and contribute to the development of a global HR Team.
The role of HR Specialist at GANNI is a diverse job in a growing global fashion company with an international work environment with devoted and skilled colleagues. Our days are fast-paced and a mix of routine and development tasks.
This particular specialist will be responsible for:
- Payroll for all employees
- Stakeholder relations with all external payroll agencies in our international markets
- Responsible for salary balancing and reporting
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to lead the global administration of our Performance & Development Dialogue (PDD) tool?
You will develop into the lead PDD admin in Grundfos. You will be responsible for the PDD admin for all Danish companies as well as our global support functions. In addition to this, you will be the one driving and developing the global network of PDD admins. More specifically, your tasks will be to:
- Upload incentive goals and results in close collaboration with managers and HR business partners
- Perform continuous data quality checks
- Drive a knowledge sharing community of global PDD admins to ensure a high level of global alignment and quality assurance
- Facilitate competence building, process training, continuous improvement initiatives and provide general support across the global HR Service Centre organization
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Here is a unique opportunity to play a key role on the learning and development agenda in the LEGO Group. Be instrumental in bringing our learning and leadership development initiatives to life for our leaders and employees in Billund.
As our new colleague, you will become a member of the Talent Operations Northern Europe team, consisting of 11 permanent team members and depending on recruitment demand a handful of temporary colleagues. The team delivers both on a variety of learning and development activities as well as talent acquisition tasks and ambitions in our region.
This role will contribute to our ambitious learning and leadership development agenda taking ownership of the activities happening in our region. Your focus will be to support activities in Billund, but you will work in a global environment with leaders and colleagues from across the globe.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Do you have a broad HR partner experience and see yourself as a stable and trustworthy sparring partner for leaders when they face difficult challenges? Are you passionate about processes and systems? If you can say yes to this and want to contribute to deliver in our quest of solving the world’s challenges in water environments – then you could be our new colleague.
We are a small team of 4 HR Partners supporting DHI management and we are now looking for a new colleague. We all contribute to the whole range of solving HR partner tasks – but each of us also has a special ‘superpower’ that we use to strengthen the team as a whole. We need your superpower to be within systems and processes and employment law.
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Would you like to part of one of the largest and most complex people transformation agenda in Scandinavia? And do you have a strong strategic mindset within HR with high execution power? Perhaps it is you we are looking for.
We are looking for a strong HR generalist who understands the business and who naturally can navigate among stakeholders on all levels. You’ve probably heard it before – but we are not doing HR for the sake of HR – but driving projects and focusing on agendas that contributes to our business growth.
We are looking for a strong HR project lead who has:
- A clear understanding of HR concepts and processes
- High execution skills
- A strong balance between creativity and strong business acumen when developing concepts
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Your focus will be to support roles based in Billund, but you will work in a global environment with hiring managers and colleagues from across the globe. While you will be expected to support all kind of roles across our business value chain, we have significant peaks in recruitment of talent for engineering, design, marketing and digital areas, where understanding how to proactively source for talent is key.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Building strong partnerships with leaders and people partners to understand and support business area needs in relation to recruitment activities
- Work on proactive sourcing and building talent pools to increase availability to talent
- Define an appropriate recruitment strategy and facilitate effective sourcing and selection activities to hire for The LEGO Group’s culture fit, values and future potential
©2019 The LEGO Group
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
– in a biotech company focused on the discovery, design and development of innovative peptide-based medicines
Zealand is looking for an experienced HR Administrator for a time-limited maternity leave of about 15 months’ duration starting October 1, 2019.
The right candidate is highly experienced in working with HR and recruitment in IT systems and also possesses great knowledge of the Danish Holiday Act.
You will become part of a small HR team of 3 people, but you will have your own area of responsibility.
The successful candidate will be:
- Administrator of Zealand’s HR system containing all vacation and absence registration.
- Responsible for recruitment of new employees in Zealand’s recruitment system.
- Responsible for onboarding of new employees.
TORM A/S, Hellerup
Reporting to the Head of Group HR and with a dotted line to the Head of Technical Division, you will be part of an international HR team which consists of seven dedicated HR colleagues in Denmark, India and the Philippines. Together, we are responsible for the development and implementation of HR operations and strategies which support the One TORM platform.
The HR Business Partner provides sparring on people-related issues to leaders and employees at all levels. Moreover, Group HR facilitate the annual HR processes in close cooperation with department heads and team leaders.
We invite you to bring your change management experience and great leadership skills into play as you lead our HR Operations department in Denmark on its exciting journey .
As our new Head of HR Operations, you will lead a department that is part of Ramboll’s global HR setup. In the department, we are approximately 25 dedicated HR professionals divided into 5 teams – HR Legal, Payroll, HR Coordinators, HR Market Advisors and Young Professionals. We are currently on an exciting journey of growth, globalisation and change.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Lead the HR Ops transformation locally and be involved globally.
- Develop and implement process improvements to ensure efficiency’s and added business value.
- Be an advocate for change within the business and HR teams.
Would you like to be part of our future global Talent Acquisition journey?
Talent today at the LEGO group fuels our potential to accelerate our business agenda for tomorrow. Why not add your own curiosity and focus to bring colour and energy to our global Talent Acquisition agenda for today and for all the tomorrows that have yet to come.
- Global sourcing and attraction guardian for Talent Acquisition across the LEGO Group globally
- Define and develop sourcing and brand attraction methodologies for The LEGO Group, globally
- Strong understanding of channel management and segmentation mapped to the LEGO Groups hiring focus for general, senior and critical hires
©2019 The LEGO Group
Are you passionate about developing people and learning new skills? Do you thrive in a job where no two days are the same?
As our Digital Learning Designer, you will ensure that we have the correct people and timely content in our Learning Management System which is called iLearn. You’ll be part of producing, planning and launching process of our learning material called ‘Month in Focus’ as well as other materials published in iLearn.
You’ll be based in our Northern Europe Support Office in Copenhagen where you’ll work closely together with the Senior Learning Designer on delivering content for Month in Focus, help producing training material, light project management and coordinating monthly translations with country L&D Managers.
Would you like to be part of a global company? Are you an experienced HR Partner, Recruiting Partner or HR Supporter looking for new challenges? – Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
We are planning to expand our HR team in Hillerød, and we are looking for new experienced colleagues to support leaders and employees at the Biogen Manufacturing site. You can expect to join a HR & Talent Acquisition team with dedicated colleagues, who will appreciate your experience and engagement and as well as the addition to the team.
As HR Partner you will serve as the primary HR point of contact for your client groups and provide consultative services on HR legal and employee relations handling. You are a trusted advisor, who supports managers in developing their organization and the business.